Thick Nylon, full coverage panties

Jorelaxed

I am master of chats.😃
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi, I personally love the look, feel and shinyness of Nylon, Full coverage granny shaper panties in all colors.😊

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
Thick FULL coverage grannie panties can well be used as diaper covers.
The missing element would be the leak proofing liner - but that would be OK with minimal lite wettings.
Oh yes some of the other missing elements maybe the frilly ruffled lacy rows of bum detailing and perhaps hem leg trim.
Butt since we are dealing with unmentionables mostly unseen except for a fleeting exhibition glance grannie panties
would be an inexpensive way to cover the body basics and even offer some support to that sagging diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Jorelaxed and Nappyboybob
great for holding the male parts in.

Reactions: Chrissie and Jorelaxed
these are great i have several pairs

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Seasonedcitizen
I like full coverage but loose for wearing over my diaper at night. It helps keep the tapes from catching as I roll around at night. Loose enough to not bind.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Seasonedcitizen
I prefer panties with lace at night over diaper even sometimes thong as well

Reactions: Abnalover, Jorelaxed and Seasonedcitizen
I like SatinMaidenTheUSA on ETSY over plain white diapers, especially cloth back disposable diapers because the satin panties prevent the diaper sagging when wet: dual purpose of aesthetics and function.

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Jorelaxed and Seasonedcitizen
I love full cut granny pants. I wear them on my dry days. Wouldn’t trust them as a diaper cover

Reactions: Chrissie, Jorelaxed, HelenWyatt and 2 others
There used to be a model named Rabecca who did a lot of full nylon brief photosets. Top quality stuff. Made me really fall back in love with them. The site was RabeccaSecret (dot) com. You can still find her stuff on the web if you dig hard enough, even though the site is gone. IIRC, she and the photographer boyfriend broke up or something. It's been a while.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and BabyLouise
Correction rabeccaSSecret (dot) com. Two S's.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and JensBabyGirl
shollyknox said:
There used to be a model named Rabecca who did a lot of full nylon brief photosets. Top quality stuff. Made me really fall back in love with them. The site was RabeccaSecret (dot) com. You can still find her stuff on the web if you dig hard enough, even though the site is gone. IIRC, she and the photographer boyfriend broke up or something. It's been a while.
agree totally i buy barbra girdle panties from amazon and love them

Reactions: Chrissie and Jorelaxed
Try Vanity Fair's Personally Yours for a nice nylon full coverage.

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DLYUL and Jorelaxed
love SHADOWLINE #17032. Best nylon panty ever. Try a pair you will love them too. First touch you will know you have something special. Have a bunch.

Reactions: nappybottom and Jorelaxed
tobebabygirl said:
love SHADOWLINE #17032. Best nylon panty ever. Try a pair you will love them too. First touch you will know you have something special. Have a bunch.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Your posting prompted me to order two pair that I will use over disposable white diapers for a little extra aesthetics and help with diaper sagging. I ordered from Walmart, and I will try to remember to follow up once I get them in the next few days.

Reactions: GabyinPurple and Jorelaxed
Sorry it took so long to follow up, The Shadowline #17032 panties over my white disposable diapers are a great addition to aesthetics and with cloth back disposable diapers the panties really help with diaper sagging when wet.

Reactions: GabyinPurple and Jorelaxed
Jorelaxed said:
Hi, I personally love the look, feel and shinyness of Nylon, Full coverage granny shaper panties in all colors.😊
They may say “granny” to you Jo, to me they speak of youth well spent. Vanity Fair tops my list.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
BuddyBoy said:
They may say “granny” to you Jo, to me they speak of youth well spent. Vanity Fair tops my list.
Hi Buddyboy, I really don't know why they refer to them as granny panties, they offer the most support and coverage.

Reactions: OnePiece
Jorelaxed said:
Hi Buddyboy, I really don't know why they refer to them as granny panties, they offer the most support and coverage.
They originated in the 1950’s and reached their peak of popularity by the end of the 60’s-a long time ago.

• Love
They are more comfortable than the other styles.

Reactions: OnePiece and Seasonedcitizen
Jorelaxed said:
They are more comfortable than the other styles.
Jo, you are living history…remember history repeats itself.

Back