Thick Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What would you say is the thickest diaper out there, i know personally that i prefer really thick diapers and depends are ok but i know there had to be something else, so anyone have any suggestions?

Role
Diaper Lover
The thickest diaper I have seen so far is Abena's X plus Diaper. Now their is a competitor to Abena and it's dry 24/7, but I don't know how they would stack up to Abena

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Abena X-Plus or Dry 24/7... they are the thickest disposables on the market.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I say two bambino diaper well do the job, since it be super thick.

A

annierighthurr

Abenas and bambinos for sure, of what I've tried. They are much more thicker then depends. :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
2 pairs of underwear is probably thicker than Depends...If you want to make any thicker, just add more...But what the others suggested work too

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Abenas can only be had online.

Heck... all the good brands can only be had online.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Homemade diaper consisting of two huge flannel blankets that is so thick your knees can't touch.

Oh the good ol' days of homemade diapers.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In the past, Abena was the thickest. Then comes along Bambino and Dry 24/7, so we'll just have to see...

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Abenas can only be had online.

Heck... all the good brands can only be had online.
Sometimes an independent pharmacy can befound to carry some better brands. For example, a pharmacy near me carries all of the Tena line, including the "Super" briefs. A pharmacy in a town I go through about once or twice a month carries Tranquilities "ATN". I prefer to buy in smaller quantities from a pharmacy since I have storage and mail issues.

cpndl

Status
Not open for further replies.