• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

They call me round bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awokinprogress

Contributor
Role
Private
Hello there. I'm sure you're all very excited to get to know me as surely as I am excited to get to know each and everyone of you (except for you.). Let me start off by saying that I, much to my dismay (or something along those lines), am not a so-called TB. Though I am certainly within that age range. Of coruse this also means I am not an AB either, though legally I can consider myself one. I thank the polytetrafluoroethylene coating that I am not incontinent, though my sympathies to those that are. I do not know anyone who is an AB/TB, but then how much can one really know about someone else? I knew this guy who called himself deep vessel, probably after that whole Nixon thing. What a riot that was, especially when that mentally challenged southerner called the cops about it. Or was that Woodstein and Bernwood? I got those two confused. But I digest.

You may ask yourself why, then, am I here? Am I a furry? No, though I have been told my fursona goes quite well with some fava beans and a nice chianti. I also am not a DL, which I recently discovered does not mean double lactation. But I certainly understand your plight and reasonings. Though I am none of the things advertised, I do enjoy some spanking. Preferably by a hand. More physical. But that's not why I'm here. I'm here because it's cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee. Okay that's not true either. I'm here because I am fascinated by this. I'm like Indiana Jones. 1980 Indiana Jones, not 2008 Indiana Jones. Except instead of Nazis and ancient relics, I study things of a somewhat deviant nature. And this is pretty interesting stuff.

I suppose you'd like to know about me. Well I like to talk at length. Often about nothing in particular. I also like to quote from films. I've done it about three times here. Often it'll be a non-sequiter. Get off my plane. See, I did it again. I'm also quite nerdy. Like, Rick Moranis nerdy. Like Revenge of the Nerds 3 nerdy. But don't hold that against me.

Oh my, I seem to have gone off on quite the tangent. Please forgive me. And please allow me to take part in these board with only a curiosity in the subject matter. You have piqued it.

I also like to cook, though I've yet to successfully make a dish. I prefer stir frying as it is quite tasty and feels good. Again, I've yet to properly make a meal, but I suppose you can forgive me; afterall, I'm just Awokinprogress.

C_C_C_Otter

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
A person that enjoys puns in a person I can enjoy.

Perhaps you'd like to bash culinary wits sometimes, I can make even the simplest of soups much more delectable then they are in base.

Welcome to this site, you of curious mind, let's see what becomes of it, Shall we?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
if your mind is as open as it is curious, i'm sure you'll get along here just fine. have fun here, and i hope your stay lasts longer than your curiosity.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ah, you must be what I refer to as a Greater Blogonaut, or one dedicated to understanding Cultures of the Internet even if you are not part of them.

I welcome you to our site!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
We are a curious bunch, and mad as hatters. Be warned, what your mother told you is correct. Once under our influence, you soon will be in wet diapers and wearing a baby bonnet. I traversed on to this site quite by accident. I was looking for Antibacterial detergent/lotion and look what happened. I immediately realized that I would find no hand cleaning lotion here, but I couldn't tear my eyes from the lurid accounts of diapers, and sex, and, well must I go on? It didn't take long before I was converted from being a right wing television evangelist, to a screaming, crying, bottle drinking adult baby. Oh the shame and humiliation. Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun. Yes....have lots of fun....and keep reading....reading...reading.......

Role
Private
Your loquaciousness definitely isn't subtle! But quite alright really, since we don't get many non-involved, but genuinely curious people through here. I suppose all I can really say is that you picked an appropriate community to learn about it. There's a lot of rubbish and nonsense out there that really gives the whole thing a bad image.

Post around and get involved, no question is really too racy, although the Pojo-patrol might shoot you down! :D

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
We are a curious bunch, and mad as hatters. Be warned, what your mother told you is correct. Once under our influence, you soon will be in wet diapers and wearing a baby bonnet. I traversed on to this site quite by accident. I was looking for Antibacterial detergent/lotion and look what happened. I immediately realized that I would find no hand cleaning lotion here, but I couldn't tear my eyes from the lurid accounts of diapers, and sex, and, well must I go on? It didn't take long before I was converted from being a right wing television evangelist, to a screaming, crying, bottle drinking adult baby. Oh the shame and humiliation. Anyway, enjoy your stay and have fun. Yes....have lots of fun....and keep reading....reading...reading.......
haha, i didnt now that dogboy. u found us by accident??? thats pretty neat.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wish everyone learned to spell in primary school like you.

Now let me ask you; how could the Internet be defined in two words?

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This puppy is ready and willing to engage you in long conversations about various things relevant and irrelevant to the subject at hand (spanked or not).

Welcome to our community, it seems as though you are about to stir up more than your wok filled with digest-able materials. Wuhoo........

Korey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Woah.

Your pretty intense..

How many level 70 wow accounts do you have?

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Perhaps this, asphyxiation with words, may cause you to choke up. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, but perhaps it would be best if it had been aloud. I like puns as much as the next one, even though this doesn't make much sense, but with a prodigal pickle things begin to get a bit sour. Unfortunately, for me to attempt to compete with such a caliber of your rapid firing puns, would only make me seem repugnant. Perhaps your anonymity is equal to your anemone cooking skill.
I tip my hat and applaud your appalling ability with all things words or otherwise meaningful.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
haha, i didnt now that dogboy. u found us by accident??? thats pretty neat.
Alas Revolution36 I didn't. I actually was in a state of stress and desperation and found the site on He who shall not be named (D33k3r). I was actually somewhat annoyed and so wrote my silly story. Does it not bother anyone that we are sort of like zoo animals for someone's entertainment? I can understand our novelty, but we are much more than that. We are a caring group who time and again have supported each other, because we are different. We have all suffered with accepting ourselves. Many of us have been caught by our parents, or loved ones, and had to deal with the humiliation and pain of being different. Yet here we are with our commonality, and at the same time, completely diverse.

I don't take us lightly. I remember threads about cutting, and suicide; about binge drinking and drugs to bury the pain. I find the members of ADISC to be the children of light. I say this because we seek innocence. Our wish for regression is not without meaning. We seek a time when we only knew peace and loving kindness. We seek to hold the world safe, and understand why we are in it, and what happens after the world. We are so much more than interest of amusement. I love who we are, and I love my friends on this site. I hope those who join us will see the good in us, because when the chips are down, we come cyber running to be there for each other.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
^couldn't have said it better myself. This place really is the complete opposite of most of the 'other' sites out there.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Ah, a master of Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, I see. n.n
Apparently invoking a Hurricane of Puns, as well. [/TropeOverdose][/Lampshade]

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you make lots of new friends here, have a good time, and hopefully no longer be in progress soon. c:

Last edited:

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. You seem like quite a character (in a good way). Great intro! I got some good chuckles out of it.

So, you're genuinely just curious? That is pretty cool. We don't see many simply curious people around here. What do you find interesting about infantilism? It is a little odd to say the least, but the psychological aspect of it is indeed pretty interesting. In any case, you and your curiousity are certainly welcome here. I hope you stick around so I can get to know you a little.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
you, sir, are quite an interesting fellow. I tip my hat to your finesse in writing such a delightful article of matter.

You see sir i am, like you, intrested in things of the devious nature. Though, i am a part of this community because i am into such things. Though i have looked into different things and intresting "Fetishes" simply because I was intrigued.

I Welcome you kind sir or madam to this humble website.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If I wasn't an ab myself I would do exactly what you have done here.
For I am usually curious as to things like these.
Welcome. Good luck, you're going to need it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Great to have you here. I hope you find it really interesting, though I must admit I found your post a little hard to read :eek:. I think this will be good both for you, to feed your interest in deviant behaviour as you called it and for us to get the opinions of a non *BDL - I think it could be very useful. Make sure to post around, your opinion on things should be very intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.