Status
Not open for further replies.

somenonsenseyaya

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone know if diapers are apparent when wearing in front of a thermal camera?

I have a flir camera at work that never gets used. Once they've got everyone cleared to return to work (covid scare) i will take it home and report back!

Reactions: neophyte and somenonsenseyaya
Yes. There is a video floating around out there of someone wetting a diaper while being filmed in thermal.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
quartz200420012 said:
Yes. There is a video floating around out there of someone wetting a diaper while being filmed in thermal.
I wonder where. I tried looking.

I have a thermal imaging camera at work due to COVID, I did not notice that it showed a wet diaper.

Miodzjo said:
I have a thermal imaging camera at work due to COVID, I did not notice that it showed a wet diaper.
Im doubtful it would be all thay noticeable under clothing unless it was huge and soaked.

Watching that video it looked like the person was peeing lava. That was kinda cool honestly

Reactions: TigerDL and jamiejamie
This is awesome. You should totally do this with more variety. With and without clothes. Standing.

I have a FLIR and have looked at myself in a mirror with it (which, for a FLIR, is any window, since glass reflects heat like a mirror) and that above FLIR picture is accurate, diapers show up as a much cooler area because they insulate the normally warm front crotch area. So FLIR basically lets you immediately identify anyone wearing a diaper, at least under pants. (not sure how effective it would be with skirts)

download link: https://ssstwitter.com/results?id=https://twitter.com/itsdrcats/status/1233137689798406145

Last edited:
Under jeans wet diaper is not wisible in thermal camera.

That’s amazing... would like to see other ones

askmelater47 said:
Im doubtful it would be all thay noticeable under clothing unless it was huge and soaked.

its not the size or the wet, it's the temperature. Except right after you've wet them, diapers are a lot cooler than thin underwear. Diapers insulate against the body heat, where as regular underwear immediately equalize with body temperature.

Last edited:
We have Thermal Cameras at work due to Covid. Trust me, we don't care what you are wearing under your clothes. All we get are face shots and a quick temperature scan.

I don’t know why but that video was a turn on for me.

As promised. From left to right, first one is after putting one on (dry), second is after flooding, 3rd is 10 minutes after the flood, 4th is about 2 hours later. All pictures are under the same pair of pants
thermal.PNG

Reactions: somenonsenseyaya, sinceiwassmall and Kyma
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back