• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Therin's Intro

Therin

Furry, Skunk, DL, Middle
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Gosh it's difficult to come up with a compelling title, so I kept it simple! Anywho, hi! I'm Therin Mephit. I've been a skunk furry for over half my life, and a DL and ageplayer for a slightly shorter period after having been introduced to it by a then-partner and explored off and on for a few years. I eventually took a dozen year-long hiatus from ABDL stuffs due to a subsequent partner who wasn't into it at all. Life changes, and at the beginning of last year I found myself free to pursue my own desires again and I dove in headfirst! So much changed during the time I was away, and it seems like it's for the better.

I have a variety of interests, mostly around gaming (card, video, tabletop, board) and media consumption (music, anime, shows, and films), but also a few outdoorsy things. I'm mostly here to read up on other people's experiences, gain some insights and inspiration, and maybe if I'm feeling brave, share an opinion or idea or two of my own. I'm already active in communities on Telegram, Discord, Reddit, and FetLife. I've been learning more about myself, the things I like related to this community, and have met some really awesome people along the way.

I think I've answered the four questions in the guide, but can't quite resist a stroke of mischief: Diapers rule! :devilish:

Reactions: Seashore123, warmfeeling, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
Welcome, I look forward to seeing more of your posts

Reactions: Edgewater and Therin
Welcome and be welcomed to the amazing world of ADISC! A unique place in which near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Therin
Were you at CAPcon? God I have such horrible memory with people things like names and faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
LittleAndAlone said:
Were you at CAPcon? God I have such horrible memory with people things like names and faces.
I was! I wore something skunky pretty much the entire time. Now that I'm E.C. I can post pictures of me or something. 😅

Therin said:
Gosh it's difficult to come up with a compelling title, so I kept it simple! Anywho, hi! I'm Therin Mephit. I've been a skunk furry for over half my life, and a DL and ageplayer for a slightly shorter period after having been introduced to it by a then-partner and explored off and on for a few years. I eventually took a dozen year-long hiatus from ABDL stuffs due to a subsequent partner who wasn't into it at all. Life changes, and at the beginning of last year I found myself free to pursue my own desires again and I dove in headfirst! So much changed during the time I was away, and it seems like it's for the better.

I have a variety of interests, mostly around gaming (card, video, tabletop, board) and media consumption (music, anime, shows, and films), but also a few outdoorsy things. I'm mostly here to read up on other people's experiences, gain some insights and inspiration, and maybe if I'm feeling brave, share an opinion or idea or two of my own. I'm already active in communities on Telegram, Discord, Reddit, and FetLife. I've been learning more about myself, the things I like related to this community, and have met some really awesome people along the way.

I think I've answered the four questions in the guide, but can't quite resist a stroke of mischief: Diapers rule! :devilish:
I enjoyed reading your intro. Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and Therin
Therin said:
I was! I wore something skunky pretty much the entire time. Now that I'm E.C. I can post pictures of me or something. 😅

First or second day (I think?), I sat in the corner of the main lobby next to the the bar/photo kiosk with 2 skunks not dressed up or anything just badges and tails. Talked a lot about retro game consoles I think? And FF4 and Xeno series? I had a giant Eevee plush.

Sorry I have terrible short term memory especially when it comes to names, faces, and chit chat.

Last edited:
LittleAndAlone said:
First or second day (I think?), I sat in the corner of the main lobby next to the the bar/photo kiosk with 2 skunks not dressed up or anything just badges and tails. Talked a lot about retro game consoles I think? And FF4 and Xeno series? I had a giant Eevee plush.

Sorry I have terrible short term memory especially when it comes to names, faces, and chit chat.
Yes! I remember sitting in the lobby and talking to two nice people about retro gaming, various Squaresoft games, console-modding and the like! Feel free to PM/DM if you like. ^.^

Hello, fellow skunk :3

Kitty!

Hello and welcome!

Back