There's a Ghost in my room/house

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Okay, I'm going to give away the biggest part of the evidence contradicting my story within the next sentence. I have recently opened the window in my room/apartment and since then THIS has been happening.

My door has been opening randomly, first in the middle of the night, and while I am away from my house...I'll come home, and it's just wide open. The first thing I thought, it was the window, right?

No. I did a "test"...I shut the door firmly, making sure it was COMPLETLY shut. I then pulled on the door with as much force as I possibly could, and it didn't budge...I then went to the other side of the door, and again, shut it firmly. I then pushed on the door as hard as I could...Nothing....

You're telling me that air from the window is doing this? Maybe I should have tried blowing on the door....Or maybe I should start working out?

So yea, there's a ghost in my house. :detective3

Anyone know any cheap ways of capturing paranormal activity (besides a polaroid camera, cause i don't think they make those anymore).

-DBB

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Who u gona call...ghostbusters LOL sorry couldn't resist

Yeh soz I got nothen to help u in my brain

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
vacum cleaner laced with holy water.

or a plazma rifel.

whichever is in your budget

X

xdeadx

=O I have no idea! I hope this ghost leaves your house soon! Try and listen to the voices of the air. I heard it works sometimes =)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ghosts don't exist, just ask a scientist.

And if there really is one (although there isn't), where's the big deal?

Role
the big deal is that if the ghost finds his diaper stash, it might leave ectoplazm all over it, ruining all of his diapers. that would be horrible!

or it could be a polterguise, in which it would scatter all of his diapers around his room for all to see. that would be even worse!

i can't think of anything else bad, other than if you want your door closed.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
the big deal is that if the ghost finds his diaper stash, it might leave ectoplazm all over it, ruining all of his diapers. that would be horrible!

or it could be a polterguise, in which it would scatter all of his diapers around his room for all to see. that would be even worse!

i can't think of anything else bad, other than if you want your door closed.
Yyyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh, rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhttttt.
You read too much science-fiction. Sorry.

If there really was a ghost in his room, it would already have found his stash, seeing that ghosts don't have anything to do during the day, can go through walls and obstacles and all.
But they don't exist.

Role
You read too much science-fiction. Sorry.

If there really was a ghost in his room, it would already have found his stash, seeing that ghosts don't have anything to do during the day, can go through walls and obstacles and all.
But they don't exist.
OH YA!!! SAYS WHO!!!

and i don't read sience fiction. i read wild fantacy. FORGOTEN RELMS OWN!!!

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Ghost normally do not mean any harm and just are trying to communicate in some way shape or form, you can talk to them even if you cannot see them. Just ask them to stop the opening doors and stuff as it freaks you out and it should stop. Most arent looking to freak ya out just show you they are there.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
well shit, ive seen a death-echo before, thought I was going nuts >.> <which could be the cause, hehe>

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When I was like 6 or 7 and I was walking down the hall at Midnight (everyone was asleep) and I saw my sisters bedroom door open so I looked in the room and I saw a ghost sitting on my sister's bed. Another encounter I had was at the same time different day, when I was asleep in my bed i had woke up to a cold draft that i had felt and noticed that my blanket was risen above me and came down. I had checked if anyone was awake and everyone was asleep.

From what I had learned, Ghosts can only be harmful if they are demons (evil). Regular ghosts would normally have unfinished business ex. they wouldn't like to leave there family alone or if they were murdered they wouldn't rest until the murder is caught or killed, the last thing is they would be there trying to warn you of something.

You can use a camera or you can use a tape recorder to capture the ghost's voice. [note: the sound has to be all the way up in order to hear.] Maybe the ghost is seeking for some help and a tape recorder can help with that.

If you want it to go away, the house will have to be blessed or exorsized (if spelled correctly) with holy water by a priest. (sorry to use the word priest but I can't think of anything else to say.) That's all the info. i know. GOOD LUCk!!!!!!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you get a chance to talk to it you may want to ask it questions about how it pulls of its ghost-tricks. Once you learn how to fly, for example, not only will you become a billionaire but you'll also be eternally famous.

Just think about how much money the US government would pay for an invisiability suit. The millitary applications are limitless!

Or if you could learn how to walk through walls, you could take a trip to switzerland, and rob a bank.

People pay hundreds of thousands of dollars just to be cryogenically frozen just on the offchance that they could experience some life after death. If you learned how to turn people into ghosts this would be a gaurentee.

NASA could also use your help if you learned how to become, or capture, ghosts. They would make the perfect intersteller explorers - they don't need food, oxygen, warmth, and best of all they can fly =O

(the above is meant as a joke)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
vacum cleaner laced with holy water.

or a plazma rifel.

whichever is in your budget
Hmmm....you're probably joking, but I have to say that might be counterproductive. If ghosts exist and one really is there, then those things might accomplish nothing other than causing a really pissed off ghost! :laugh:
Ghosts don't exist, just ask a scientist.

And if there really is one (although there isn't), where's the big deal?
Although I have my doubts about ghosts as well, I wouldn't say they definitely don't exist. Is there any evidence to prove that they don't exist? No. On the other hand, is there anything to prove that they're the spirits of dead people? I don't think so, but that's possible. What else is possible? They could be some type of life that we don't understand. Is that unlikely? Maybe, but not impossible. Science hasn't proven that ghosts do not exist. What science has done is show that there isn't any conclusive evidence of ghosts. Does that mean they definitely do not exist? No, but it does lean toward that conclusion.

And what's the big deal? I imagine it might be scary to see a ghost. It could also seem like an invasion of privacy, in a way.
You read too much science-fiction. Sorry..
Well, I'm pretty sure he was joking. Also, science fiction isn't all BS, contrary to what you may believe. Many things that were once only science fiction have now become real. Why? Someone, somewhere, said "I think we can actually do that if we try!" :biggrin:
Tsendo said:
Just think about how much money the US government would pay for an invisiability suit. The millitary applications are limitless!
(the above is meant as a joke)
Oh yes, the applications are nearly endless. And invisibility actually exists... no joke!

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, the cheapest way to do this is to get a recording device, any recording device (tape recorder, digital or otherwise, anything that captures sound) and see if you pick up any EVP (Electric Voice Phenomena). Just leave it there in your room and see what comes up. According to one of the three breakthroughs made by Konstantin Raudive, if it's a ghost, you don't even need to leave the microphone on, the tape recorder will just pick up the sound or voice. I hope this helps. This method of recording EVP is the cheapest method I know of to see if you have a ghost in your house or wherever, (plus it's really cool). For more info or if you really think your house/room is haunted, read books on EVP, especially "Breakthrough" by Konstantin Raudive. Again I hope this helps you out and good luck.

B

baby kiffer

Personally, I believe what we percieve to be "ghosts" are just clusters of "matter" somewhere between the phases of matter and energy, much like the human energy field (which I am currently reading about and plan to study in college; there is quite a bit of legitimate and logical information out there if you drop any predispositions and research it...and believe me, there is a substantial amount of research that has been done out there, and there is still more to be studied).

All I'm saying is that there exists a substantial enough amount of evidence, over the entire period of human history, that it would be silly to ignore and dismiss any of it...I believe it justifies an investigation into the physics that may be at play there.

Anyway, like LinusBlueSnow said, that cheapest way to pick up on a "ghost" would be to record it...but mind you, it may be difficult to find. You may have increase the (is it volume or amplitude???) of the sound to hear it. Oh...and you could use a camera (it really doesn't matter); cameras can pick up these "orbs" of something...they just look like these transparent orbs of light, and they can range in size from a marble to a beach ball.

I've had my own psychic experiences regarding entities before (yeah...what a coincidence that I've wanted to research these phenomena...), and like everybody else has said, ghosts can just be "people" with business left over. In psychic terms, we would say they are energetic forms trapped on the physical and ethereal planes (which are "lower" planes of existence). What you need to do is this:
1) ask for protection (from your spirit guides, god, or whatever your beliefs dictate; personally, I believe this is more of a psychological barrier that strengthens your own energy field, as opposed to receiving energy from another source)...you do not want to be "attacked" by an entity; it could attach to your energy field, like any other parasite.

2) open your mind; be receptive to any and all messages that pop into your head--really analyze why they came to be there (and I mean anything--even the most mundane or insane).
Also pay special attention to your body. You may feel yourself grow stronger (an "uplifting" feeling, a warmth), or you may feel yourself grow weaker (a "sinking" feeling, a coldness); these can be associated with "yes" or "no" responses when you ask questions, which brings me to the next step...but don't confuse this with your own anxieties...this is why you may want to take a few minutes to take deep and cleansing breaths to clear your mind, so that you may KNOW if any "messages" you receive are from yourself or from an interaction with another energetic being.

3) Ask the "spirit" what it is here for, what has troubled it, and how you might be able to help; pay attention to the "yes" or "no" responses, like I've mentioned.

Mind you, if things get worse, you should probably hire a psychic to go in for you. There have been some pretty nasty entities out there, and there is nobody I have heard of whom has been strong enough to repel any of them alone; the best thing to do at that point would be to use the energy of many people in a group session (maybe like a prayer group)...or, as a last resort, to just leave (but you shouldn't have to...what you describe doesn't sound too bad. It could the entity is just trying to get your attention...or there could exist more-complicated reasons; research the history of the area you've been living in. Has there been a murder? Emotional trauma? Is it sitting on land that used to belong to an older native culture?)

Anyway, that's just my two cents. I may be wrong. I may be right. Who knows?:twocents:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
If you want it to go away, the house will have to be blessed or exorsized (if spelled correctly) with holy water by a priest. (sorry to use the word priest but I can't think of anything else to say.) That's all the info. i know. GOOD LUCk!!!!!!
That would be an Excorcist. Priests don't do excorcisms.

And why is there a belief that only Christians should be able to rid themselves of ghosts and demons? Surely if ghosts exist they exist around the world, not just in places where Christianity is prevalent. If a Muslim, Hindu, or Buddhist is having trouble with ghosts, they don't call up a Catholic excorcist for advice, do they?
Those poor, poor, Buddhists. They don't even have a god! How are they supposed to call upon the power of Jesus Christ if they don't even believe in him?

This message has been brought to you by the "Why Religion and Demons and Excorcisms are Flawed and Ghosts Definately Don't Exist" Foundation.

Role
for everyone asking, everything i said was a joke. and everyone talking about a tape recorder, i'm guessing you just got that off of the 6th sense.

i don't really like to believe in ghosts. i either say it's your mind/eyes playing tricks on you, or what kiffer said.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
for everyone asking, everything i said was a joke. and everyone talking about a tape recorder, i'm guessing you just got that off of the 6th sense.

i don't really like to believe in ghosts. i either say it's your mind/eyes playing tricks on you, or what kiffer said.
Well, actually, it was just "one person" referring to the 6th sense ( i think ). The same person also used Casper ghost logic as well (unfinished business).

Status
Not open for further replies.