There she is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
was browsing the net when I'vo found those cute flash animations about Doki (a rabbit) and Nabi (a kitty) who find themselves in an unacceptable interspecies romantic affair.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Final Step

My favourite is step 3.
how about you? :3

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Why is that I can go to a funeral, or watch the most saddening movies without crying...

But when I watch Mufasa die in the Lion King, or any sort of sad animation, I always end up crying?

~~~

My favorite would have to be Final Step. :)

Everything gets happy then, and it's a pretty cool Step. ^_^

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh I think I saw those before! Is that the one where all the kitties and bunnies are against it because its the kitty and bunny in love?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Oh I think I saw those before! Is that the one where all the kitties and bunnies are against it because its the kitty and bunny in love?

*nods* And the bunny gets all beat up. :(

And the hardcore bunnies help the kitty stop the bunny from leaving! Yay! ^_^

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
And the hardcore bunnies help the kitty stop the bunny from leaving! Yay! ^_^

I was confused by that. Didn't they start out hating the kitty?

Still, that was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks Targ :D

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I was confused by that. Didn't they start out hating the kitty?

Still, that was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks Targ :D

Nu nu nu nu nu!!

The entire time they were all like, "If you hurt this bunny, we'll kick your ass!"

It was THAT kind of hate. :)

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I had never seen them before they are so cute. I love them. I almost cried when they beat up the bunny.:cryhankie: The final step is by far my favorite. The end is perfect.:wub:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It was a pretty good series. I still like Foamy better however.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Oh? I think I saw the first too ages ago... it was cute...

T_T But that also kind of makes me sad because of memories... It was a guy that I liked/was friends with that showed it to me. He was cool, but then he changed and like hates me now.

Wasn't the Kitties/Bunnies supposed to represent North and South Koreans?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh? I think I saw the first too ages ago... it was cute...

T_T But that also kind of makes me sad because of memories... It was a guy that I liked/was friends with that showed it to me. He was cool, but then he changed and like hates me now.

Wasn't the Kitties/Bunnies supposed to represent North and South Koreans?

Your the one that stole my Totoro plushie!!! (But really, where did you get yours?)

Anyways I have no idea what the kittens and bunnies were supposed to represent. However most people here in the US and like minded places consider it to be a gay parable. Just like how Kevin Smith thinks the X-men movies are a gay parable. (and that cyclops wants to screw wolverine)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Well, I loved the first one because it was such a simple, humerous love story with a nice ending, and the secont one was just to show off his flash animation skills, but it was still a lot of fun to watch. The third one was where the storyline really started leaning twards the prejudism, but they could still fight through it. The fourth one tore my heart out. When he saw her hurt in the hospital, and his whole world started crashing down around him, I was completly shocked. He displayed it so perfectly. I loved the fith one becuase even though the prejudists remained, they could finally handle it and take non-violent approches to help their cause.

And I loved the color as a symbol. How he got a gray scarf when the world crashed for him and than she got a gray ribbon when the world crashed for her. Very moving.

If I wasn't a guy, I probably would have cried a little.

M

Mako

I remember this! ^-^
And it' got kitty which significantly raises its measure on the awesometre.

Your the one that stole my Totoro plushie!!! (But really, where did you get yours?)

Anyways I have no idea what the kittens and bunnies were supposed to represent. However most people here in the US and like minded places consider it to be a gay parable. Just like how Kevin Smith thinks the X-men movies are a gay parable. (and that cyclops wants to screw wolverine)
I'm not sure if its a parable of anything. It's classic romeo & juliet. With a happier ending of course.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I absolutely love this series!! It is so cute & stuff!! I love how it ends with Doki & Nabi together at the end, no matter what the law is!! I would like to see Sambakza come out with a dvd of the entire series, I'd buy it!!

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
All right, I just found a really cool symbole at the end and I found a new message within the story. A re-acurring thing was how uncomfortable the guy was in public. Not only around thoes who were againsed the "cat bunny" relationships, but those who were for it as well. The thing was is that he didn't wan't to get involved, he just wanted to live his own life. In the fourth one when the world spun around him he relised that just by being with her he was apart of it and he had taken a side he didn't want to take. In the very ending, when he sees her, there's the big "anti" sign over her head, then it changes to the "pro" sign, and it keeps switching off. This symblolises his dissision that he had been avoiding sence the beggining. If he runs to her, he has chosen the pro side, if he doesn't, he chose the anti side. But then something strange happened, the sign disolved, and everyone else dissapeared. His choice changed from "am I pro or anti" to "do I love her or not". The ending message was a message that I always try to tell people, which is "there is always more than two choices". He ran to her, but he did not choose the pro side. He chose the true love side, and that is what I love most about this story.

The other point to prove this is that when they wiped off the grafety on the soda machines, they wiped off all of it, not just the anti side. Just thought of that now.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
. . .

And I loved the color as a symbol. How he got a gray scarf when the world crashed for him and than she got a gray ribbon when the world crashed for her. Very moving.

If I wasn't a guy, I probably would have cried a little.

I did.... >.>

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I saw it when it was first out on Newgrounds. It was awesome then, and is still awesome now.

Status
Not open for further replies.