There is no shame

McPiddlepants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Only a few know i wear diapers but when people squirm with the pee dance i laugh.......bathroom out of order...etc i smile and just wet, knowing im well protected and just let it go, shame me if you want, yur looking for a bathroom and i stand there smiling at you while i wet my diaper and you wanna judge us???

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: aulady, ChristianDiaperLover, Deleted member 39574 and 5 others
OK - but such a statement has little to no meaning here.
No one that bothers to get an account (that I have ever seen anyway) is going to care about that at all.
And I sure am not going to care - 24/7 IC life-long so...

• Thinking
Reactions: Ceary and BobbiSueEllen
Relax Francis....

• Haha
Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Tomtomthedl
I don’t think he’s directing that us.

But how often is a diaper really a tactical advantage? How often are you blocked from using a restroom? And where will you go to change if not the restroom? Even if you pee, you have to change it eventually, and the complexity of even a simple diaper change is outstripped by a quick whizz and go, the break even point for me is around 2.75 wettings. And if you poop, that’s an added layer of complexity in cleanup that pushes the boundaries past all but the most cellphone-distracted bowel movements upon the throne.

I think it’s hard to make this argument on convenience. I think it’s better, if you’re not IC, to just admit you LIKE peeing your pants.

Plus, if ABDL ever gets more mainstream, I don’t think we will get very far by acting like it makes us superior.

Reactions: Joe100000, lilbabyjooce and LittleBoyCuddles
McPiddlepants said:
Only a few know i wear diapers but when people squirm with the pee dance i laugh.......bathroom out of order...etc i smile and just wet, knowing im well protected and just let it go, shame me if you want, yur looking for a bathroom and i stand there smiling at you while i wet my diaper and you wanna judge us???
Soo darn true!!!!, society prides itself on modern accomplishments, toilets, public restrooms but at the same time, makes it downright miserable to try to use bathrooms by saying out of order,locked all the time, customers only, employees only, society is soo double standard!

Reactions: soggybottoms8882
blaincorrous said:
Plus, if ABDL ever gets more mainstream, I don’t think we will get very far by acting like it makes us superior.
LOL Acting superior or not likely won't change the reality that most people are just grossed out by ABDL and not acting superior won't change that. I don't think ABDL will ever be mainstream.

Reactions: Joe100000
These days pee just happens, anywhere anytime 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Wetshisbed
Napincolove said:
These days pee just happens, anywhere anytime 😀
Same here

Back