Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Well I am dealing with the winter weather where I am, and good grief it's cold it's supposed to have wind chill of -1 and below. I don't like it. For anyone cause in the winter storm in the US, good luck!

Reactions: Cottontail, MetalDan86 and BobbiSueEllen

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
KittyninjaW said:
Well I am dealing with the winter weather where I am, and good grief it's cold it's supposed to have wind chill of -1 and below. I don't like it. For anyone cause in the winter storm in the US, good luck!
Oh and....

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

LilFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I feel ya, here we are supposed to have a wind chill of -32:eek:. Some of our pipes are frozen. Stay safe everyone!!!!

Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm playing it by ear; it'll start snowing later so if it gets to snowing heavily then I'll leave for the kids' place a day early. The roads are good but the fact that they're narrow and hilly mean trouble. We're slated for -6F with a -30 and lower windchill due to winds & gusts. All boxed up and ready to scram.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyninjaW

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
We are going to get hit too. Blizzard warning here

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
WarriorPrincess said:
We are going to get hit too. Blizzard warning here
Yeah. We are staying around home for the most part.

Littlefantasy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Omg going home this weekend, it's supposed to be hitting me this Friday and my parents on Saturday 🙃 trying to figure out which day to travel

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Been watching the news and a lot of flights between Moline and Chicago have been cancelled. Thankfully I have no travel plans. Just going to stay indoors, wrap myself in a blanket and watch some X-mas films and play Nintendo Switch a bit … maybe even get an early nap in. 🥱

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Littlefantasy and KittyninjaW

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It's about to hit us in an hour or so!!

• Wow

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I can't imagine -10F, -20F... I've only experienced negatives (in F) once in my life--while I was at school at Washington State U in Pullman. I think it got to -4 or -5F. I remember stepping out of my apartment to go to class, breathing in through my nose, and feeling the entire inside of my nose crystallize instantly. That was a new sensation!

You can imagine my irritation when I got to class, hardly anybody showed, and then word came down that classes were being canceled for the day. I'd just walked a mile through that! Damn.

Versus other parts of the country, I feel like we got off easy in this latest storm. This morning's 15F is (supposedly) as low as it's going.

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Here in NE Pa we had almost 2" of snow to start the day but now it's warmer and raining....supposed to have a high risk of potential flooding as we're going to see a couple inches of rain today/tomorrow and the ground is right on the border of freezing (water won't soak in much).... Then the cold & WIND start up! I'll be starting my coal stoker stove tomorrow morning as it's going to be well below 0 by tomorrow night. THIS SUCKS! I WANT JULY BACK WAAAH! (PS...I'm not a baby! Sincerely wishing it was JULY yr round!)

Spyder51

Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My dad and I spent last Saturday morning clearing up snow. Snow drifts were about 3ft high and solid on the inside. When we finished and came back inside, it was noon and my stepmom had lunch ready. Time flies when you're working hard!

MaxxH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Chicago area, it's kind of a good news bad news thing. A few days ago the weatherdudes were talking more than a foot of snow, now that estimate is down to maybe 4 inches. The bad news is that brutal cold and high winds are on the menu for the next couple days. It's snowing pretty hard right now, and the temp has dropped from 12F to 10F as I typed this. It was 32 an;d calm when I got up this morning.

More personal good news/bad news, Mrs. Maxx's employer sensibly decided to close today, so she didn't have to risk life, limb and vehicle going to work. The bad news, I had been planning on a diaper day today. Realistically, if she had gone in, I probably would have forgone padding anyway in case they closed early. Wouldn't want to get caught in a fully loaded diaper!

• Thinking
Reactions: Cottontail, RetroGirl15, KittyninjaW and 1 other person

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Started snowing here about 90 minutes ago. Still only 33 degrees here. not to bad. Made a grocery store run earlier. Busy but not stupid busy. Not much you can do about it so sit back and enjoy.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
We'll the pipes became frozen. That stinks.

Reactions: RetroGirl15 and BobbiSueEllen

DiaperedBedwetter1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

• Thinking
Reactions: RetroGirl15, KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...every time a member talks about a loaded diaper I think of a loaded potato. I'm guessing they don't taste the same. Anyway, I ordered more propane today for my generator because I think it's going to be an icy winter and we lose power a lot.

• Haha

MaxDL

PeekABU boy 😋
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Just started now here in canada... Uh oh... 😬😅

• Wow

Natebaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Don't get me started we are on day 4 of -20 plus wind chill on top of that. We are supposed to warm up for Christmas though.

• Wow