The Weridest Place You Had Sex Or Fourplay At.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
This was brought up on yahoo between me and diaperedbabygirl. Anyway what is the weridest place you had sex or fourplay at. For example, I had sex in a public park once during when it was daytime......

Princess_Mandy

Est. Contributor
On a yacht in the middle of lake, on the forth of July. That's about all the details I'll give you other than it was fun.:biggrin:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well it's not really the weirdest place...but the most random...in a school. lol

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
lol easy just snuck off during an assembly

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My Bedroom.

Seriously, the handfull of times I've ever had sex, it's been in a bedroom.

Honestly though? the idea of actually getting down and dirty with someone with the risk of being caught is a pretty big turn-on. I'd love to do it in a public place sometime. :p

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
going down on my friend while in a public hot tub and receiving a blow job while being driven home by my girlfriend's mom at night.

babyruth

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
in the Rodin Museum garden in the middle of the afternoon, behind a scultupre.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
going down on my friend while in a public hot tub and receiving a blow job while being driven home by my girlfriend's mom at night.
:eek!: Not the hot tub!

Bedroom and car are the only places I've had sex... although, when his mom is down the hall in the living room and there is no lock on the bedroom door, it definitely adds to the fun :D

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hmm..let me get that straight: Your g/f's mom was driving the car and you were making out in the back seat? She must be either blind and deaf (God knows how someone like that would get a driver's license), or rather open minded. I'd find it rather distracting to have those kind of noises coming from the backseat when I'm driving.

As for my contribution to this thread: I'm not James Bond, so I can't come up with stories of doing it floating around in space while talking to the Queen or anything like that, but I guess the "weirdest" place for sexual activities must have been a school. :eek:

Peachy

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
ok the weirdest place, you ready for this... well, actually, not that i recall, i have never had sex, however if sexual assault counts, it would have to be at my old baby sitter's house.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
My only sexual experience was on a friends bed... Pretty boring.

I've always wanted to lose my virginity in a really wild kind of way, just so it makes a good story for when losing one's virginity comes up in conversation in the future. :D

I know somebody who had sex in my college building, he was telling me where the best room was! I think the ship's sailed on me having sex at college though, only one week left there. :D

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
you know i think school is pretty common, i personally have never had sex but i know many people (and have caught many people) doing it at school

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Hmm..let me get that straight: Your g/f's mom was driving the car and you were making out in the back seat? She must be either blind and deaf (God knows how someone like that would get a driver's license), or rather open minded. I'd find it rather distracting to have those kind of noises coming from the backseat when I'm driving.

Peachy
long story short, it was my first 'real' girlfriend and her and her mother were very strange to say the least. i protested but she insisted and during the times and trials of being a 16 year old male it would be a good 'one-up' story to use even though it was awkward as hell...

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Grandparents living room( went as far as her taking her shirt off never went past that)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Where to begin? Straight up sex in strange places...
  • A museum...
  • Just off the path to a public beach (hey, grass is better than sand any day of the week)
  • Apartment balcony
  • In the car parked at the side of a public road

Odd places for foreplay...
  • A train
  • The beach
  • See also above locations for sex :-D

F

FullMetal

In a children's art room at 3 AM

...we broke in through the window because the door was locked.

It was weird going in there the next day with the kids doing arts and crafts on the same table I pushed the girl down on...and did other stuff on...

Do I win?

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.