• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The Weird Scholarship

Role
Other
I really hope you can continue this story. It is very well written and the plot and development is just great.

Please keep it up.

HTML

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Great read so far. Please keep up the good work!

Tina

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy, Little, Incontinent
What a good story..... I love it very much and hope to read more of Nora. Great work.

Greetings from Germany.

Tricycles

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi. I have been looking into this story and I love the detail level of the story. The characters are very life-like described, and the tone is awakening your curiosity. I would like to thank the author for the huge amount of time taken to it- and I am hoping to see some more of the same high quality another time as well. Best wishes.

WriteAndLeft

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Can you believe it has been over two years since I left a chapter? I am really sorry I left you guys hanging so long. I have a chapter or two more written, so I shall start up on this regularly.
Chapter Thirty: Dinner with Family​

We arrived at the restaurant in time for dinner. Mom and Dad were there and so was Cousin Frank. But the people I was most happy to see were Grandma and Grandpa.

“Grandma!” I said and then gave her a big hug.

Grandpa looked at me and smiled. “So how is Massachusetts? I hope you are getting good marks in school.”

I laughed. “Of course,” I said. “I have mostly A’s so far, but I am struggling with English.”

“Aren’t you an English major?” asked Grandma.

I shook my head. “I am an engineering major.” I then looked back at Cassie. “This is my roommate Cassie. I said she could spend her Thanksgiving break with our family.”

Cassie blushed, but she gently took Grandpa’s offered hand. “Thanks for putting up with me,” she said.

“Nonsense,” said Grandpa. “If Nora says you are visiting us, then you are just the same as family.”

Frank looked at Cassie. “How are you liking MIT? I can’t believe Nora decided to be an engineer.”

“It was a surprise to me too, Frank,” I said. “Who knew I’d be good at math and science?”

“I just love MIT,” said Cassie. “It was always my dream to go there ever since I saw a robot on TV and learned that they had a robotics engineering class.”

“Is that why you made me watch Star Wars?” I asked.

“Stevens, party of seven,” said the hostess. We were led through the restaurant toward a largish table and we sat together. I sat between my mother and Cassie. Grandpa sat next to Cassie, then it was Grandma, Frank, Dad, and then back to Mom.

Dad hit his spoon on the water glass in front of them. “I know that Thanksgiving is not until Thursday, but I wanted to announce that our IRS problems are over. We just closed the case and we were actual due a refund. Apparently they swapped our account with another Neil Stevens and that messed everything up.”

I looked at Cassie. I was shocked. I wondered if my college fund was back.

She nudged me in the ribs. “Am I going to need a new roommate when you go off to study English somewhere?” she whispered.

“I think I am going to stick with the engineering thing for a while,” I said.

Soon the waitress came and took our drink orders. My mother looked at me with disapproval when I ordered pop, but I liked pop and I didn’t get a freshman fifteen. We got our menus and then we looked for something that was good.

Cassie was wide-eyed as she looked at the menu. I didn’t know what her problem was because I saw a nice New York strip I wanted and ordered it. Cassie stuttered when the waitress asked her what she wanted.

“I’m still thinking,” she said. “Get the next orders while I decide.”

“What’s wrong?” I whispered.

“Everything is so expensive,” she said. “I can’t afford anything. The cheapest thing is $30.00 and that doesn’t look like something I’d eat.”

“So,” I whispered. “Dad is paying for it, so get what you want.”

“Are you sure? I am not family so what if he doesn’t cover me.”

“He will. If he doesn’t, I’ll give you the money to pay for it.” I pointed to the menu. “You like that, and it doesn’t have dairy in it,” I said in my normal voice.

The waitress came back to Cassie and she ordered, but she was really nervous.

“Relax and enjoy yourself,” I whispered.

We ate and then talked about family gossip. My family was really good about including Cassie in the conversation. Grandpa was really nice to her.

“So Cassie, are you doing well in school?” he asked.

“Well, I am not as good as Nora, but I think I am doing well,” she said. “I am going to have a B in Intro to Computer Programming, but I think I can get it up to an A by doing well on the final. Other than that, I am doing well. I always did well in math and science, and I programmed in high school, so I should get that taken care of.”

Cassie ate every bite of her steak. She ate the baked potato that came with it and she must have eaten more than her share of bread because the waitress kept coming back to fill it.

I could barely finish my steak and I was pushing what was left of my rice around on my plate. I had maybe two rolls and I regretted having any. I was going to be so full, it was ridiculous.

“I’m glad you brought Cassie, dear,” said Mom. “I think she is a good influence on you.”

Really? She didn’t know Cassie very well. We both conned our way into a scholarship, stole textbooks from online, and sold our the diapers the scholarship paid for to Melody to sell online as well. The three of us were quite the criminals. “Cassie is pretty much my best friend.” Then I thought of Kara and how jealous she would be. “Don’t tell Kara I said that.”

“I won’t. People change a lot when they go away to college and it is only natural to form new friendships. Kara probably has a new best friend too.” What Mom said was reassuring, however, I changed a lot more than I thought I would.

“Did anyone save room for dessert?” asked the waitress.

I groaned and took another bite of rice. Cassie waited to take a cue from me. Dad said, “No, we are all full. We are ready for our check.”

Cassie took the last roll and buttered it, and took a bite. I didn’t know where she put away all that bread.

Dad picked up the check for everyone as usual. Cassie need not to have worried. I wondered if anyone ever took her out to a restaurant other than McDonald's. Her manners were good, but she didn’t seem to have ever gone to a sit down restaurant before. I wondered if she had ever had anything nice at all.

We got up and went out to our cars. Dad squeezed me in a hug. “Your college fund is back. I suppose it’s yours to do what you want to with it since you got a full scholarship at MIT.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes. It’s up to you what you want to do with it. We can throw you a big wedding once you meet someone or you can do something else with it.”

I smiled. “Sounds good,” I said. “I’ll just wait and see in case I get thrown out of the scholarship program.”

He frowned. “Your a bright girl for wanting to save it. I think you can keep your grades up high enough to keep it. I heard you telling Grandpa about your grades.”

“Well I promised Kara that I would be over before it got too late,” I said.

He smiled. “Glad you came to visit, pumpkin. When you come back for Christmas your room will be back and ready for you again.” He gave me a final hug and let me go. I came back to Cassie and we got into my car.

“So I got my college funds back,” I told her.

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
God it's been so long! I'm very happy to have this story back. :)

windelchen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
And I thought the story rest unfinished...

I'm so happy about your continuance 😄👍

WriteAndLeft

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
How does another chapter in less than one week sound? I will need more feedback though because it makes me feel good and thus I can write. Currently am working on finishing this story, working on a new diaper story, and writing a draft of a science fiction novel. There are no surprises in the science fiction novel as it is well outlined, and I am killing the love interest in the current chapter, so I needed to work on something else because I love my love interest and want him to get with my main character but he won't because he is about to die. I think I have one or two more chapters left of the Weird Scholarship before I have to write more in it. I am looking forward to getting it done and closing this. Someone asked for a Melody spin-off and I don't have time. I really need to finish A Survey at the Mall before I take on anything new, even though I already started something new.

Chapter Thirty-One: Back to Kara’s​

“What do you mean that your college fund is back?” She pounded the armrest. “Does that mean you are leaving me and going to be an English major and write those sappy romance novels you read?”

“No,” I said. “It just means I have other options. I like being your roommate and getting free tuition and supplies. I’m not going to give that up.”

“You won’t have this diaper thing hanging over your head for the next four years though.” She frowned. “You got a family that will bail you out and cover your tuition if you get caught. I don’t even have anywhere to stay for the summer.”

I put my hand on her shoulder. “We’ll figure something out for the summer,” I said.

“Okay,” she said. “I am just being jealous. It’s the first time I had a best friend and I don’t want to lose you.”

“Besides, you can stay with Milton this summer or maybe hangout with me. It might be you get an internship and don’t need to worry about finding a place to stay.”

She smiled and then blushed. “Alright. Get us back to Kara’s house because I really have to go to the bathroom.”

“Did the waitress fill your cup like ten times?” I asked.

“Yeah, but that is not the problem,” she giggled.

I stepped on the gas and we left for Kara’s.

Once there we knocked on the door. Kara let us in.

“How was dinner?” she asked.

“I need your bathroom now,” said Cassie.

“But I thought you wore diapers,” she whispered.

“She needs to go number two,” I said, “Just show her where it is.”

Kara laughed. “It’s right up the stairs to the left.”

I followed Cassie to Kara’s room where she went right to her bag where she grabbed a diaper and her pajamas. She then turned around and went in the bathroom and slammed the door.

“Wow,” said Kara. “Do you supposed she pooped herself. That’s really gross.”

‘Kara, Cassie is my friend, so be nice to her,” I said. “Besides, she doesn’t poop her diapers.” I gave her a sharp look. “And neither do I.” I was pretty cross at Kara.

I grabbed Cassie’s toiletries as well as my own and walked to the bedroom door. “So where are the towels. I think it’s time to for Cassie and I to get ready for bed.”

“There are towels in the linen closet in the bathroom,” she said. “Don’t let her make a mess in there.”

“Just stop, please,” I said and left the bedroom.

I carried the stuff to the bathroom and knocked on the door. “Cassie? Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” she said through the door.

“I got your toiletries,” I said. “May I come in?”

She opened the door a crack and a horrible smell came out of the bathroom. She was blushing and bright red.

“Oh my God, did you not make it?” I pushed open the door and went in. She was naked, her dress laying on top of the sink and her panties were on top of them. She tried to block my view of something though.

“I made it. I just clogged the toilet and I can’t make it flush.”

I laughed. The toilet water was almost overflowing and I don’t know how that much waste came out of her body. “Just start your shower and I will take care of it. I got to go to the bathroom too, you know.”

“Are you sure,” she asked.

“Hurry,” I said.

She jumped in the shower and started it. I looked around the bathroom for a plunger. I didn’t find it next to the toilet and I didn’t find it under the sink. I finally found it in the linen closet. I plunged the toilet, trying very hard not to splash the dirty water out. Finally I leaned on the plunger and everything started draining.

Cassie was already in the bath and I wondered how to rinse off the plunger. I ended up flushing the toilet a few times while the plunger was there.

There was a yelp from Cassie after I flushed. “Hot, hot, hot, the water is hot!”

“Sorry,” I said. I put away the plunger and used the bathroom myself before waiting for my turn in the shower. It didn’t take long and we were soon both dressed and diapered and in our pajamas. We went into Kara’s room.

She glared at Cassie and then slid near me. “Is my bathroom destroyed?” she whispered.

“No,” I said. “The toilet was just clogged. I took care of it.” I shoved my laundry in my laundry bag and put it in my suitcase.

I then sat on the bed. I was tired and a bit tired of refereeing between Kara and Cassie. I had thought it would be great to hang out with both Kara and Cassie, but I didn’t really think they liked each other. Which was too bad because I really liked them both.

“So when Nora and I were in high school we slept over at each other’s houses all the time,” said Kara.

“We did,” I said. “We really didn’t do all the stereotypical sleepover things though. That is kind of a myth.”

“Maybe you should have,” said Cassie. She took her pillow and whacked me on the head with it. I grabbed mine and hit her back.

“You two are so immature,” said Kara.

Cassie and I stopped hitting each other and turned on Kara and soon the three of us were hitting each other over and over with pillows. Soon the three of us were worn out and lying on the floor panting and laughing.

“Thanks. I needed that,” said Kara. “I am taking everything so seriously since I went to college. I don’t have time to do stuff anymore.”

“Wow, what are you taking?” I asked.

“I am taking 18 credits. American History, US Politics, Calculus, Physics, English Composition, and Freshmen engineering.”

“Yeah, this is a full load. Cassie and I are both doing an insane schedule like that. It’s crazy and I have to study so much, but it’s worth it because I can take fewer credits later. Dates are more limited, but my boyfriend is a football player, so he has even less time to spend with me.”

Cassie smiled. “I am just smart, so I can just do the bare minimum. I spend a long time doing homework, but then I have to hang out at the observatory with my boyfriend. Well, I don’t have to, but I like to.”

“I bet you do,” said Kara. “What’s your boyfriend like? Is he good to you?”

“No,” I said.

“Yes,” she said. She looked at me and said, “What do you mean, Milton isn’t good to me?”

“Because he humiliated you when he found out about your diapers,” I said. “And he left you in the middle of nowhere when you were wet.”

“Well,” she said. “That was because he was surprised. He understands now. Milton is very good to me.”

“Only after I made him,” I said.

“If I had a boyfriend who left me in the middle of nowhere, I wouldn’t let him touch me every again,” said Kara.

“Let’s just get some sleep. The Stevens Family Itinerary says that we need to go over to my parent’s house so I can pick out carpet and paint for my room.” I stretched, straightened my pajama pants and got under the covers.

Cassie sighed. “I better get some sleep too. She took off her pajamas and got in bed naked save for her diaper. She cuddled next to me.

“Wait a minute,” I said. “We are sharing this bed. You can’t lay against me when you are nearly naked.”

Cassie blushed. “I’m sorry. I thought you knew what I wear to bed.”

“And it’s fine when we are in separate beds, but we aren’t.”

She got out and put her pajamas back on and then crawled back under the covers and spooned me again.

Kara looked at us and shook her head.

I gave her the finger and then closed my eyes to sleep. It was really weird with a girl cuddling up against me like Jonah did when we were watching movies in my bed, but cuddling with Cassie really wasn’t that bad. She was softer than Jonah, which I was unused to, but it was actually nice. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I. Love. This. So. Much. WriteAndLeft, you are brilliant! <3 love to you, hope another chapter comes out soon!

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
Little, Incontinent
Well, now, this chapter was absolutely adorable. I'm so glad this is back. Best surprise of 2020 so far!

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I want to write a story... no idea how to write one tho :(

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow! I never though this would be continued! I'm so happy! And a great way to return as well!

Tina

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Wow :) unexpected surprise :) Wonderfull to read more and I like the new chapters. Hope the next continue does not take so long. This story is one of the nicest... Thanks for continuing