siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi all.

I have this debate with my self near ever morning after I taken off my night time diaper and washed my self.

Do I go cloth or disposable or big boy pants.

To day I gone cloth with rubber pants.

Just wondering if anybody house has the debate with themselves of what to wear in the morning.

Hee, hee

ThankQ

Sisi

Just wondering. How did you make your parents let you wear diapers? Or do they even know? I need to talk to someone about this as I'm a huge DL but have no access to diapers.

Robert40 said:
Just wondering. How did you make your parents let you wear diapers? Or do they even know? I need to talk to someone about this as I'm a huge DL but have no access to diapers.

My parents did not feel strange to see me wear diapers, because I myself have incontinence so i must wear it.
my mommy changes me every night and now I like toddler to her in my family.
but I do not know that other people have their own life circumstances to wear diapers.

MaxToddler said:
My parents did not feel strange to see me wear diapers, because I myself have incontinence so i must wear it.
my mommy changes me every night and now I like toddler to her in my family.
but I do not know that other people have their own life circumstances to wear diapers.
I don't have incontience. I just love to wet and mess myself and really want diapers

Robert40 said:
I don't have incontience. I just love to wet and mess myself and really want diapers

Do you obsessed to wear diapers?

Robert40 said:
Absolutely.

why don't buy diapers secretly and storing them in a place that your parents don't know?

But sorry can we move this talking to your 'how i get diapers" topic.

sisi said:

Hi all.

I have this debate with my self near ever morning after I taken off my night time diaper and washed my self.

Do I go cloth or disposable or big boy pants.

To day I gone cloth with rubber pants.

Just wondering if anybody house has the debate with themselves of what to wear in the morning.

Hee, hee

ThankQ

Sisi

Hi sisi,
that's funny!

I have ever like this too, when my mommy and daddy went out and I was alone at home, I'm confused what i want to wear, cloth or disposable.

but I chose disposable and wear it by myself, enjoy time in the evening wearing diaper while eating cereal also watching cartoon, i love that.
very looks like toddler!

MaxToddler

I have to decide between pull-ups or a tape on, the pull ups and pretty with flowers and butterfly's but my other ones are cute with safari animals on them, decisions, decisions! I never choose big girl panties though, they feel funny and always have, diapers are so much comfortable.

Angelic said:
I have to decide between pull-ups or a tape on, the pull ups and pretty with flowers and butterfly's but my other ones are cute with safari animals on them, decisions, decisions! I never choose big girl panties though, they feel funny and always have, diapers are so much comfortable.

sounds great, Angelic!

There are a lot of mornings I find myself waking up and wanting to wear underwear - but unfortunately I'm untrained and don't own any underwear anymore so it's not an option.

No debate...more like a quiet tantrum of not wanting to give up my diaper....unfortunately, there's no way I'm allowed to wear normally during the day (well outside anyway) Usually by the time I've got over the sads and into regular gear I'm cool with it...though there are plenty of times I wish I could just be however I feel like being.

Ozbub, why can't you wear diapers 24/7?, it won't get in the way if you don't let it

Robert40 said:

Hi Robert40

It is the most hardest conversations you ever have with your parents. Unless you have come in continent because of medical issues.

But I have to come form the parents point of view with this. As if I just came across my son in diapers or I came across his diaper stash. Then I would be up set that he could not come and talk to me. And that would heat more than the fact that he was a DL.

Most parents want their children to be happy, and then sucessful in whatever they do.

You know your Perents best so this is up to you. I have heard of some story's that went badly and some that went OK.

I came out about being a Little to my son and why I like to do certain things and how regression helps me. When he move in with me. And he found that he was a Middle. And there was so much freedom,

It would up set me if I found that he was not able to talk to me about anything, as he knows that he has Unconditional Love from me, and I hope that you have the some from you parents.

But that being said if your parents aren't like this you are going to have to judge for yourself. And it may be that you have to wait until you can move out another place of your own.

Any way I am so glade that i went cloth with plastic pants today. They hold so much. 12 hours worth. Going to stick to disposables at night.

Hope this helps you.

Sis

MaxToddler said:
sounds great, Angelic!

Is that sarcastic or actually genuine, because of adults being sarcastic, I am not sure, please don't take offence, it could be another choice for discussion, I could mention this in my videos once my mom gets better!

Angelic said:
Ozbub, why can't you wear diapers 24/7?, it won't get in the way if you don't let it

Cause of my partner. She's very sweet and accepts me for who I am, but she's even more afraid than me of other people finding out. That's ok....sometimes I do sneak out diapered ;) It's still hiding though and I still can't just be me :dunno: That's ok.

Yeah, I'd probably wear diapers every day during the daytime, but there are so many things I have to do, and places I have to go to, that it's not practical. And once I'm not diapered, I tend to stop regressing. I do wear Baby Pants training pants instead of underwear. I've grown to hate underpants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back