Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Okay who here has gotten someone to put a warm cup of water under your finger tips while you sleep....don’t be shy raise your hands

Reactions: TigerDL, littledub1955, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
BabyDemon33 said:
Okay who here has gotten someone to put a warm cup of water under your finger tips while you sleep....don’t be shy raise your hands
They tried that one on me when I was about 12 years old. Thankfully it didn’t work, because I would have been teased for a long time if it did.

CrinklingCajun said:
They tried that one on me when I was about 12 years old. Thankfully it didn’t work, because I would have been teased for a long time if it did.
No i mean intentionally as in asking someone else to do it just to see if the trick works

BabyDemon33 said:
🙋

Reactions: theancientmariner and BabyDemon33
littledub1955 said:
That's what made me want to wear diapers again

Who is going to try this and report back?

Doesn't work. I've tried it and I've done it to other people as a prank.

Reactions: slipperywhenwet, TreeLad and BabyDemon33
There was a Mythbusters show about this some years back. According to them - the myth was debunked.

If I remember the episode correctly, it was mostly that most people move at least a little while sleeping and therefore it was almost impossible to keep a hand in the water long enough to trigger a reaction.

For me, I move a lot while sleeping and my hand wouldn't be in the water for very long.

Reactions: OmiOMy
BabyDenise said:
There was a Mythbusters show about this some years back. According to them - the myth was debunked.

If I remember the episode correctly, it was mostly that most people move at least a little while sleeping and therefore it was almost impossible to keep a hand in the water long enough to trigger a reaction.

For me, I move a lot while sleeping and my hand wouldn't be in the water for very long.
I dunno. If I recall correctly, I think they halfassed it. If they were serious about it, they would have made a rig to ensure it worked.

Reactions: TigerDL
BabyDemon33 said:
Spent the night at my friend's all girl college when I was about 16. Let her and her friends dress me up and we got really drunk. I remember waking up to a bunch of girls laughing and realized I was just about to finish pissing the bed. There I was hand in a bowl of warm water laying in a puddle of pee and I honestly loved it. I've been a bedwetter most of my life and luckily for me I absolutely enjoy waking up to find I am or have already peed the bed. Don't know if the hand in the water made me pee her bed or not but it was a fun night for me.

Warm water in diapers would help me be warm in a wet diaper :)

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and ThePaddedTurtle
TD712 said:
Warm water in diapers would help me be warm in a wet diaper :)
My hand in warm water would make me wet my diaper. Immediately.

quartz200420012 said:
Doesn't work. I've tried it and I've done it to other people as a prank.
It might work on someone who is already likely to wet the bed, but otherwise no (according to a few doctors that I have asked).

i have ..sort of. i joked about it trying to convince someone to do it to me. I unfortunately wasn't asleep when they tried, but wet on purpose to let them think it worked. I am going to try to ask my sister if she will try it on me to see if it works...hopefully i will be asleep and it will work

Reactions: chrischrischris
omg...it worked on me last night, and she says she is going to keep doing it and has suggested i wear diapers ( i have worn for fun in the past, but haven't been wearing to bed just to see how this would work out). She loves the idea of making me wet the bed again.

Reactions: ABDLBoy and chamberpot
bbydpr said:
omg...it worked on me last night, and she says she is going to keep doing it and has suggested i wear diapers ( i have worn for fun in the past, but haven't been wearing to bed just to see how this would work out). She loves the idea of making me wet the bed again.
does she wet the bed sometimes too?

chamberpot said:
does she wet the bed sometimes too?
no...but she loves making me wet even though i asked her to do it. She has taken pictures as blackmail and says she will continue in hopes to turn me into a natural bedwetter

The hand in water trick might work, but personally I have not seen it work. It is not to say that we didn’t try at sleep-overs because we did. Often the unsuspecting girl would wake up, probably because we were all giggling or maybe it was the sensation of a wet hand. I’m not proud of this, but at one sleepover when the hand in water trick didn’t work, we poured water on the girl’s jeans to make it look like she wet the bed. Now that I am older (but not necessarily wiser), I’m sure that we were being mean girls…bullying. She cried and I felt so bad.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
When I was a kid nobody had to use a pan of warm water to get me to pee my bed. They might have been able to use the pan to catch the runoff though because when I let go the floods did come.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
I've heard many say it does and many say it doesn't work. I assume like others said you have to be on edge of wetting naturally anyway and or it's also probably a type of suggestion like hypnosis where you have to believe it will work on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back