The Ultimate Dreamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
¡Hola!

My name is Enrique (AKA Henry), I'm from TBN (yes, another one). I'm 17, male (duh!), proudly Mexican, I'm bi, more oriented in...girls...I think...I've been a TB since I was 12, my parents know, I'm bipolar. And I'm also very friendly and like to help people, oh, and I'm also a really nice guy!

My favorite movies are any that is good. I want to be a movie director, I'm writing a book that I hope I publish by middle or ends of 2009. My favorite music is the gothic music, my fave band is Within Temptation. I also love Nightwish, Tarja, Delain...

Orchestral music, my favorite singer is Sarah Brightman...

I like to read and write, listent to music and make videos on my computer. I find myself very creative and imaginative.

My favorite TV shows are Heroes, House M.D., Lost and Law & Order SVU. My favorite anime/cartoon of all time is and always will be Digimon. I actually write Digimon fanfics in Fanfiction.net, also Sonic, Zelda, bla bla.

I have suck my thumb all my life, I'm a natrual thumbsucker and I don't think I'm stopping any time soon. :thumbsup:

I'm happy to meet you all! Hope we can get along and be friends!

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
That was a very good introduction, Enrique!:smile: As you mentioned, several TBN members have joined ADISC recently. Glad to have you aboard.

I, too, wish you success in your endeavors to be a movie director in the future. I'll keep a lookout for your first film.:smile:

Hope you enjoy it here. I know you'll make lots of friends.

~Pramrider

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Awww, thanks a lot Pramrider! You look like a really nice guy, thanks for the warm welcomeing and for having hopes in me! I know I'll make it!

*hugs you* =)

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Hola, Enrique!! I know you enjoy being a member here & will have lots of fun!!

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey and welcome. Have fun here. It's nice to see so many new people, myself being rather new.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site, cool to see another TBN'r join.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Welcome to ADISC, your introduction was alot more interesting than alot of members around here, ncie to meet you and i hope you enjoy your stay. :p

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yay Mexican whoo hoo =D

welcome to adisc hope to see you posting around....

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Benbenido a ADISC y buenas suarte cuando su estais aqui!
--------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to ADISC + good luck when u r surfin this site!

~ Will in NewYork

Status
Not open for further replies.