The towel trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Okay, first of all, I'm sorry if this was posted. I wouldn't know how to find it. So has anyone tried the towel and trashbag thing? If so, please share your experience, I've considered trying it and I have an old towel...

B

Butterfly Mage

I tried that a few times when I was 14. I found that taping to large-size baby diapers together worked better (I was small for my age when I was that young). The towel/trashbag thing wasn't very satisfying, but it was better than nothing.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks. Never in my life heard of taping diapers together lol How do you do that?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to use a Trash Bag or Grocery Bag stuffed with paper towel/toilet paper ect.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
between the ages of about 13 and 19 I was a pro at the towel and trash bag trick. It worked very well for me, but on and off during that period I was always much happier when I was able to get a hold of large pampers (even though they didn't fit...nothing beats the real thing). Finally bought my first adult diapers when I was about 22. Thinking about it seems like yesterday.

-Gus

E

Elli

I have done towel and thrash bag thing once. I remember little about it. It wasn't what I really like, I had nothing else.

I've also tried using a Pampers bed mat as a nappy. It didn't work brilliantly, but it does have babyish prints which might appeal to some.

The one I remember most was the towel and clingfilm one. That worked!! It was a crazy idea though, I used nearly a whole roll of clingfilm wrapping it round and round to get good water-proofing and support for a what would become a wet and heavy towel. The towel was a large bath-sheet one and just kept absorbing everything for ages. But, afterwards, it's a nuisance to cut off the cling film and you are left with a towel saturated in pee. I wrung it out over the shower basin and soaked it before washing it twice. Otherwise it would have smelled very bad. Never did it again.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did this when I was a kid. I used to use 13 gal white trash bags. I guess it worked o.k. I didn't have anything to compare it to at that point.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I've used the towel trick. Worked like a charm...

Right after it restarted, the 3 red lights of death dissapeared like magic! I recomend it. Especially since it doesn't void your warrenty!

Sorry... No.

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Lol fail xbox repair trick. xD

Just take apart the 360, unplug the fans and disk drive, and turn it on. Let it overheat that way, "Me :p". It's much more effective, as it allows the GPU&CPU to overheat faster, without taxing the motherboard as much.

Anyways, on-topic. I've never tried this. Don't think I will, since I get my own diapers and stuff. :p

BostonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Epic fail for me, leaked everywhere but thats because I cut the holes too big.

MaximusPrime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Epic fail for me, leaked everywhere but thats because I cut the holes too big.

I also experienced an epic fail. Apparently this is why people don't save money on diapers by investing in Martha Stewart Living Towels and Glad bags... Allegedly.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, started out with the bin bag and towel, or sometimes lots of toilet roll. Better than nothing.

Thanks. Never in my life heard of taping diapers together lol How do you do that?
This was my next step from the bin bag.

I do it this way...

Take diaper 1, cut the front wings off.
Take diaper 2, cut the back wings off.
Tape front wings of diaper 1 to front wings of diaper 2 to make longer wings.
Tape back wings of diaper 2 to back wings of diaper 1.
Tape cut end of diaper 1 inside cut end of diaper 2 (tape both inside and outside).

Result, one big baby diaper! :D

P.S. I use clear sticky tape. Brands vary though and some isn't as sticky as others.

Used to work better though when diapers were plastic backed. The cloth-style backing makes it harder to tape to stick.

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Yeah, started out with the bin bag and towel, or sometimes lots of toilet roll. Better than nothing.

I do it this way...

Tape cut end of diaper 1 inside cut end of diaper 2 (tape both inside and outside).

P.S. I use clear sticky tape. Brands vary though and some isn't as sticky as others.

Used to work better though when diapers were plastic backed. The cloth-style backing makes it harder to tape to stick.

Lol, that sounded so complicated that I had to use MSpaint to draw the directions.
But that's a good idea, actually!

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
When I was young, I just stuffed the towels in my underwear and when I would start to wet through just get new towel and if my underwear was wet, I would sometimes keep them on or change them. I never tried using trash bags for pants.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Heh, thanks. I think I'll try the baby diaper thing, if I can figure out the directions lol

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Before I got proper nappies, I would use my sister's menstrual pads. They work pretty okay, actually. ^_^

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Haha, actually I tried that. I made an indoor pool :D it's a cool and cheap idea though, eh?

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to use a Trash Bag or Grocery Bag stuffed with paper towel/toilet paper ect.

I did the same thing when I was 13! at that time I had no idea what tbdlism was or about the binge purge cycle. I wish I knew about the cycle, because after every time I tried it I felt really ashamed :(

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I do it this way...

I did this a couple of times when baby diapers were still plastic backed.

Status
Not open for further replies.