The Time I Almost Purposely Got Caught

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So I may have brought this up before but I forget. Anyway before anyone jumps to conclusions both my parents know about my diapers but my mom knows way more than my dad. Anyway there was a time when I was wearing three diapers and few where soaked. Sometimes I like to pour water down my diapers just to make them more saggy. Anyway I was wearing my sweatpants and you could totally tell I’m wearing a diaper or diapers for that matter. I was in a moment of excitement because my mom sometimes comes downstairs to talk with me. In the end she never came downstairs that day. I wonder what she would have said. I can think of a few things she might have said but it would of been an experience. Anyone who has been in my shoes ever felt the same thing? Ever wonder what it would be like to almost try to get caught?

• Wow
Reactions: Littlebabaprince and LilxFawn
My question is....why do you want your mom to catch you in a giant wet diaper? I don’t get why people involve their parents in their kinks, or even want to. It doesn’t make any sense to me. No offense but I wouldn’t want my parents anywhere near my kinks or my sex life. This post just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.... Don’t you ever take your parents feelings into account? I doubt your mom wants to be involved in your diaper fetish, just saying.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy and Lyokodl
I’m getting more and more brave about what I wear with my goodnights, how wet I let them get - hello leaks, and bending over to show waist band. Because when you are super skinny, they show like crazy because i can’t find jeans that are actually tight enough to stay up.Pulled up completely still shows the bow above my jeans. Even being wetting the goodnight aftr yoga class .... which you can definitely tell in my yoga pants if you look at crotch. Not sure if it’s me being reckless because of the depression that coming back in (I hate relapses), or just wanting to give her another chance to accept it so I can at least order online to the house With my credit card (she does all the budgeting so looks at everything we bought.

Attachments

• 2EF0F488-EB1D-41F0-9167-1D85E9F6D627.jpeg
    2EF0F488-EB1D-41F0-9167-1D85E9F6D627.jpeg
    765 KB · Views: 76
  • 1FB2784A-8CF7-466D-8375-C8231968EC16.jpeg
    1FB2784A-8CF7-466D-8375-C8231968EC16.jpeg
    647.3 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: littleluvs, BabyHailey1977, Lyokodl and 2 others
Many years ago when I was still living with my parents I tried to get caught by wearing just a diaper and t-shirt to bed knowing that I would probably be seen in the morning, but if my parents did see, they never said anything. I did wake up under the covers so it is possible they did not see the diaper.

• Wow
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and LilxFawn
What about getting caught outside? I love to go camping and hiking. I usually camp and once set up I hangout in just a diaper at camp, and walk around my area.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Raylynn
3 diapers at the same time?! Wow,
that must be the biggest diaper butt i have ever seen :D

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
GermanDL said:
3 diapers at the same time?! Wow,
that must be the biggest diaper butt i have ever seen :D
It was thick that’s for sure. Really gives you the baby feeling.

Reactions: GermanDL
When I was younger, I used to go to places where no-one knew me and would wear quite obvious nappies. You'll be surprised how many people just don't notice. . . Lol. .

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and Dylan292
I remember when I was about 8 years old I came up with the idea of messing my pants in hopes of getting put back in diapers. I finally worked up enough courage to poop my pants one night. My dad was a logger which meant he left for work between 2 and 3 AM, and thus, went to bed early. If we played in our bedrooms my mom would always walk in and make sure we stayed quiet. The idea was that I’d stay in my bedroom and mess my pants.

I did as planned and then went back to playing with my toys. But I kept getting more nervous. I was afraid of my dad, and what he would do. So I went to the bathroom abs cleaned up as best I could. I remember throwing away my underwear in a brown grocery bag.

I purposely wet my bed once, but it didn’t faze my mom. I wanted diapers so bad.

IDDiaperboy said:
I remember when I was about 8 years old I came up with the idea of messing my pants in hopes of getting put back in diapers. I finally worked up enough courage to poop my pants one night. My dad was a logger which meant he left for work between 2 and 3 AM, and thus, went to bed early. If we played in our bedrooms my mom would always walk in and make sure we stayed quiet. The idea was that I’d stay in my bedroom and mess my pants.

I did as planned and then went back to playing with my toys. But I kept getting more nervous. I was afraid of my dad, and what he would do. So I went to the bathroom abs cleaned up as best I could. I remember throwing away my underwear in a brown grocery bag.

I purposely wet my bed once, but it didn’t faze my mom. I wanted diapers so bad.
I pooped my pants intentionally once to try to get back in diapers nothing really happened my dad made me sit on the toilet for a while and i went to bed.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Dl4201 said:
I pooped my pants intentionally once to try to get back in diapers nothing really happened my dad made me sit on the toilet for a while and i went to bed.
Is think my dad would have used his belt on me. But yet, one time would never bring diapers. With my parents it would have had to bend multiple then trips to the doctor. My mo ran a daycare out of the house. I just wanted to be diapered like the other babies.

IDDiaperboy said:
Is think my dad would have used his belt on me. But yet, one time would never bring diapers. With my parents it would have had to bend multiple then trips to the doctor. My mo ran a daycare out of the house. I just wanted to be diapered like the other babies.
I have Asperger syndrome and severe adhd so i was already seeing multiple doctors for many things and they didn’t think I did it on purpose.

IDDiaperboy said:
I eventually got my mom to by me some for other reasons later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and BabyHailey1977
Dl4201 said:
My mom caught me wearing a few years later and flipped out. Threatened me with stuff and called me abnormal.

Dl4201 said:
I was an otherwise healthy 8 year old.

Back