The thickest diaper to rule them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
what is the thickest diaper out of all the diapers on the market right now? It doesn't matter if its abdl diaper or not....Is it dry24/7 or abu space? thanks!!!!

is it just me or is this like the 4th time this has been asked this week?

its not you ...

I'm going to vote again, for Fabine Teddy gold max. They're super squishy, swell a ton, and their plastic is like being wrapped in heaven.

Would you like size Hobbit or perhaps the long lasting Elf style or some other ‘precious' variety? But in all seriousness I wish I could help so goodluck on your quest for the thickest. Personally I just use a Tranquility ATN under a larger Certainty. :)

I would say thickest diaper I know of is ABU Space with 5000ml capacity. It swells a lot when wet. Plus it's like being hugged by a cloud. It also doesn't tear easily inside when you move around a lot like Rearz Safaris did to me.

Or try 2 atns + space or dry 24/7.
You can't wet all 4 so why not.
Then just take the inside one out when it's full...3 Togo!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

babybobby said:
I'm going to vote again, for Fabine Teddy gold max. They're super squishy, swell a ton, and their plastic is like being wrapped in heaven.

Sure wish I could get my hands on some of those. As for the question, I find any of the premium Rearz (Princess, Safari, Inspire +) to be like wrapping your bum in a giant fluffy cloud! ABU premiums are pretty nice but not quite as nice as Rearz, imo.

CushedTush said:
Sure wish I could get my hands on some of those. As for the question, I find any of the premium Rearz (Princess, Safari, Inspire +) to be like wrapping your bum in a giant fluffy cloud! ABU premiums are pretty nice but not quite as nice as Rearz, imo.

We have a distributor in the USA now!

babybobby said:
We have a distributor in the USA now!

you just going to leave us hanging in suspense like that?

Teehee.

Sounds like Lord of the Diapers!

bambinod said:
you just going to leave us hanging in suspense like that?

Oh wow. My bad. I'm just such a huge fan of the diapers that I didn't want it to sound like I'm a shill (got in trouble for an enthusiastic review on another, non related forum).

Netdiapers.com

Only caveat - CC billing is NOT discreet. Shipping IS. (Mint.com categorized it to Baby Diapers)

what about north shore supremes? are they thicker than abena? I keep hearing they are stiffer

CushedTush said:

Fabine claims 4500ml; Inspire+ claims 5300ml for the large, Bambino makes no claims at all.

How is the sizing for the Inspire+? The large 24/7 is too big for me, but the large Bellissimos is perfect.

Rearz sizing seems to be somewhat middle-of-the-road on most of their models. Bambino is about 1/2 size small on the average. Large 247 are about 1/2 size larger than average large. (but their medium are a more typical medium, leaving a fairly large gap between M and L) If the Bambino Large are fitting you well, most other size Large will be somewhere between perfect and a little large - nothing you can't use. I doubt anything anywhere in Medium will fit you.

babybobby said:
Oh wow. My bad. I'm just such a huge fan of the diapers that I didn't want it to sound like I'm a shill (got in trouble for an enthusiastic review on another, non related forum).

Netdiapers.com

Only caveat - CC billing is NOT discreet. Shipping IS. (Mint.com categorized it to Baby Diapers)

Thank you!

Kenn- Bambino Bellissimo medium fits me about perfect as does the Rearz medium. Only difference is the Rearz is puffier and may actually be a tiny bit larger than the Bellissimo to make way for the fluff. I was also able to fit into a small but prefer the medium fit. I agree with Bambinod's assessment. Wearing Clouds allows you to buy singles so you could try both sizes if you wanted to but I definitely think a large will fit nice ;)

My thanks to you both! My waist is 32" lying down and medium 24/7 fit perfectly. I do like a higher rise for night wear, however, and choose large when I can for the rise and added capacity as long as the legs seal (which the large 24/7 did not). The Bellissimo medium has a very low rise IMO, which is great for day wear, but not as good for night (BTW, I notice that Bambino no longer lists Bellissimo capacities). I use Tena Stretch Super with a Quadro booster for my day wear.

My guess would be cloth diapers with 5-6 layers and an extra wide crotch size larger pair of plastic pants.

idk. there is a 26 layer cloth diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back