The Teddy Has Landed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey Ron, nice to see you here. :) Have fun posting, and all that good stuff.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Welcome to the place, Teddy!! I know you will enjoy it here!! **hugs**

D

daria7483

Hi Ron, good to see you here! In case you don't remember me, I was Daria7483 on TBN :)

How is TBN these days, anyway? I guess I could just go see for myself. I think the last time I went there was 6-9 months ago, and it seemed to be getting a little dead. But this place, on the other hand, has gotten so busy that it can be hard to keep up with.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, TBN certainly doesn't have anything near the activity that this site has. And this summer in particular it's been pretty calm.

But...I still think it's a great place. The members are good, I feel very comfortable there, and I think I'll always feel like it's my home *B/DL site.

But I think I'm gonna start coming here too, despite the fact that I can hardly keep up with everything here. ;)

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Glad to have you here, Ron! Any friend of Lukie's is a friend of us.:smile:

~Pramrider

Role
Private
Well, TBN certainly doesn't have anything near the activity that this site has. And this summer in particular it's been pretty calm.

But...I still think it's a great place. The members are good, I feel very comfortable there, and I think I'll always feel like it's my home *B/DL site.

But I think I'm gonna start coming here too, despite the fact that I can hardly keep up with everything here. ;)
I know what you mean! TBN is still a great place to go to, and is definitely one of the better sites on the web. I'm hugely grateful that I was a part of that community, especially from it's early days. It helped me through a lot and promoted a sense in me that it was okay to have this fetish. To some degree, it's still home for me to.

I just find it sad at what it's become though. It used to be active and the admin was around a lot. In my last few months there, I wondered where he had gone and if he even cared about the site anymore. I had to leave... it just became too tedious and depreciated for my liking.

A lot of regulars there though are great people. Shame I never really got to know that many of them. But in my goodbye thread there, I guess I meant something to them which saddened me a little that I was leaving. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.