• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The taboo thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I totally skipped the diaper messing part- my bad..

I've tried it before, but didn't like it. Clean up was a hassle, and a mess! :eek: That poor roll of tp- it never had a chance..

So anyway, I don't get how anyone could like doing that.

Last edited:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Actually....I find messy baby diapers just as repulsive. YUCK!
It's funny, changing our babies diapers when they would do normal poo didn't bother me at all, though I knew some dads who wouldn't go near a poo diaper - almost out of fear it would attack them. It was changing them when having a diarrhea filled diaper that wasn't too much fun. Our daughter rarely had any problems, but our son had the big "D" every time he started cutting teeth.:eek: I don't know why any TB/AB would want that kind of mess to clean up, but to each his (or her) own.....

~Pramrider

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's a taboo in the sense that people do not like to talk about it, avoid it, and they'll even feel like diverting the subject immediately. Truth is few people like messing their diapers because...well it's not their cup of tea and that's it ^^ I myself wouldn't either. but I find no problem at all when a person wants to in their privacy.

The problem is when a person does it AND makes someone else uncomfortable, then I cannot approve of it (unless the person is of course incontinent). people don't like poo or talking about it for obvious reasons...it smells bad, it looks bad, it makes you look bad in the eyes of a vast majority of people and...well I can't find something else to say o.o

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
[J]ust come out and say "I pooped my diaper". Nothing wrong with that, as long as it doesn't go further.
Darn, so I can no longer say, "I took the Kosby Kids to the pool and proceeded to sleep with five Asian women in nothing but hiking boots and mittens."
Not that that's relevant or anything.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sure, I guess if you could some how find a thread that some how pertained to both pooping and sleeping with asian women, then you could post something like that, but other than that, prob not. By the way, how does pooping you diaper have anything to do with having sex in hiking boots and mittens?

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Nothing. I just felt the Asians, who were both adequately and inadequately prepared for hiking, were necessary.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I don't see what the big deal is, to be honest.
When I diaper, it's pretty much purely with the intent to poo eventually :X I don't mind the clean-up and I kinda like the smell...
Go figure, I'm a freak :3

Role
Diaper Lover
I agree it's taboo. Yes, it's the smell, and the ugly noise. Even if you can conceal the noise people aren't likely to accept it.

It's just one of those things. People are indoctrinated (often a good thing, the word has an extremely negative connotation now) at a very young age with the notion that crapping oneself is not such a good thing. This is in fact good. If you are not incontinent and messing yourself in public without proper regard to others, this is a justified stigma. You can imagine how things might be if incontinence was more common. No thanks.

If you can somehow conceal both the noise and smell (difficult to do) then you could probably do it. I'd like to try someday. But society isn't about to change against this time-honoured tradition of pride in continence.
Remembering there are also plenty of people against more 'ordinary' things like homosexuality and a myriad of disabilities. It's a stigma that won't go away for a very long time, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.