The taboo thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Number 2, (taking a dump, pinching a loaf, taking the Cosby kids to the pool, etc)
Why is this such a taboo thing to talk about?
Even in a place like this. Discuss.
My opinion will come in later

Role
Diaper Lover
Number 2, (taking a dump, pinching a loaf, taking the Cosby kids to the pool, etc)
Why is this such a taboo thing to talk about?
Even in a place like this. Discuss.
My opinion will come in later
I'm assuming you mean...messing diapers? :dunno:Anyways, to me, its fun. HOWEVER, do not do it unless your home alone. And no, I don't give a crap(sorry for the pun) if your door is locked. Wearing diapers and wetting them are one thing, but messing them is quite the risk if a door is all ya got between you and someone else.

As for clean up, I would say a through shower, should be a good answer. Especially wash up in the "bottom" of the works.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I never thought it was "taboo" in the first place, and I would expect here to be the LAST place where this would be considered taboo.

If we did consider this taboo, we'd be nothing but hypocritical.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Eh there is nothing wrong with it, it's just when that's all people talk about is finding ways to have diarrhoea etc.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
because you're eating food? If nobody is eating, I think its not horrible IRL but here I would think its okay as long as its on topic.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't care, as long as there isn't too much detail. Personally, I find messing diapers repulsive, but I'm not going to judge. It's when you get the off the handle stuff that borders on coprophilia that it bothers me.

Perhaps others feel similarly?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I don't care, as long as there isn't too much detail. Personally, I find messing diapers repulsive, but I'm not going to judge. It's when you get the off the handle stuff that borders on coprophilia that it bothers me.

Perhaps others feel similarly?
I don't find it repulsive, but everything else you said, are my exact feelings on the subject.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I think the reason that some may find it Taboo, is because it is supposed to be a private thing, and for some reason, many are embarrassed by talking about it. But not me. To be completely honest, I think bathroom habits in general are rather fascinating, and I see no harm in discussing it. However there is line that I draw that I'm sure others will agree with me on.

I find the posts that talk about the best way to get diarrhea, or the runs, or become incontinent to be disturbing, and the idea of wanting fecal incontinence just disgusts me to no end. Like Chevre said about going into detail, I too don't want to hear how long your turd was, or what it looked like. I could care less if it resembeled Stonewall Jackson, keep that stuff to yourself I say. Those are the only things that I consider to be Taboo on the sublect.

Taking a brown to the Superbowl is a totally naturally occuring thing that no one should be ashamed of discussing. Everyone does it, so there is little reason the topic in general should be Taboo.(besides what I said above.) The only thing I ask is that eveyone use a bit of common sense when dicussing the issue. Use your head, and don't go into so much detail that you disgust people.

Last edited:

Customizer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Whatever floats your boat. Just don't complain about the smell or go on and on describing the quantity, shape, size, texture, color, density and ingredients. Oh, and don't forget to clean up after yourself. Other persons living in your home may not wish to see poo stains.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Not taboo to talk about between me and my friends. I've always found toilet humour really funny (ever since I was like 8...). There's an ongoing thing with some of my friends where we'll try and outdo one another by describing the...hrm...nastier evacuations to each other - it's just between us of course, not everyone.

Now, I have to add, I don't like messy/messing in diapers. I've tried it, it was gross, smelled awful, and was way to much cleanup afterwards for not that much fun. Peeing is where it's at ;)

Video related...sort of...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy3l_izoQ0Y

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think it's taboo because its a subject that even an innocent overstepping of boundries can result in a long lasting and unwanted stigma.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't think it's a taboo on here, as long as it does not involve harming yourself. That's why discussions about inducing diarrhea, fecal incontinence, or even suppositories or enemas received harsh criticism in the past. The same applies to people who feel the needs to inflict discomfort on unsuspecting and univolved people in public by shitting themselves in crowds.
When your body signals the need to go #2, I don't see any harm in doing it in a diaper.
However, there's only a limited range of topics you can discuss when it comes to fecal matters and diapers, and most people here simply lack the experience to say much about it because
- they don't have easy access to diapers,
- they are not home alone often enough (and as someone else pointed out, you don't want to mess your diapers with other people nearby or the thread of your parents coming home any minute)
- don't have to go when they're diapered
- can't stand the smell (like the smell is any better when you use the potty :tongueout:
- don't want to deal with the clean up, or don't have the time / opportunity for that.

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
- can't stand the smell (like the smell is any better when you use the potty :tongueout:
The smell may not be any better when you use the potty, but at least you can flush it away and use an air freshener. If it's in the diaper it's in the diaper until said diaper is removed by the trashman on trash day. So, I guess the best time to do it would be early on trash day morning, so you can get the messed diaper into the trash before the trashman cometh! Don't forget to leave lots of time to shower before you take out the trash, too!

Anyway...like a few other folks have said...I find messing (as an adult) in a diaper to be somewhat repulsive. Actually....I find messy baby diapers just as repulsive. YUCK!

Then again...I don't have a faeces fetish *shudders at the very idea*

My :twocents:

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other

Actually, when using the washroom, the water in the toilet will stop the air from hitting your dookie, so it won't smell nearly as bad :p

ayanna said:
Then again...I don't have a faeces fetish *shudders at the very idea*

Hear, Hear. The very thought of physical contact with it is just....blargh. Also, very dangerous, health wise.

D

Doodle

i have just one thing to say
SHIT happens :p
(inother words its part of being human so get used to it :p )
-doodle

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well... what a lovely discussion to stumble upon when having breakfast early in the morning. Maybe someone should put a warning up... sheesh.

Personally... I don't know if I enjoy messing my diapers or not. If I am diapered and I have to go... and am in a place where said going is acceptable (I.E. not in public) then I'll do it. Otherwise it's waiting till I get home.

As far as discussing it... if it goes beyond "I need to drop a deuce." or "I just messed my diaper." leave me out of it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well... what a lovely discussion to stumble upon when having breakfast early in the morning. Maybe someone should put a warning up... sheesh.
I know same thing happened to me when I stumbled on this thread!!! lol

Anyways probably because 1/3 (33%) of your feces is bacteria. Did you know your large intestine (last organ feces travels through) has more bacteria in it then there is people in the entire world. I learned that in biology a couple weeks ago, that knowledge seem to come in handy on here.

So the fact that it is so...um...biohazardous is why it is so taboo. haha. Except your own won't hurt you, but other peoples can if you get it on you.

Although I am not big on messing diapers either, I have tried it before, did not like it mainly because of so much cleaning up to do. I would not even mind changing a messy diaper, that is if it is all solid, and not extremely repulsive smelling I can handle it if I absolutely need to. Mainly I prefer not to deal with it.

Role
Diaper Lover
Maybe I was a bit misguided with my previous post... So taboo means why is it looked down upon? :dunno: If I went way off topic with the last post, then I sincerely apologies.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally... I don't know if I enjoy messing my diapers or not. If I am diapered and I have to go... and am in a place where said going is acceptable (I.E. not in public) then I'll do it. Otherwise it's waiting till I get home.
Totally agree, I have no problems pooping my diaper if the need arises while I'm wearing one and I'm not in a totally in appropriate location. Then I make sure to clean up soon, cause even though I like pooping in my diapers, I dont like to sit around it. I'm almost never in it for more than 5-10 minutes.

As far as discussing it... if it goes beyond "I need to drop a deuce." or "I just messed my diaper." leave me out of it.
Theres no need to try to be sly about saying you pooped in your diaper, just come out and say "I pooped my diaper". Nothing wrong with that, as long as it doesn't go further.

Maybe I was a bit misguided with my previous post... So taboo means why is it looked down upon? :dunno: If I went way off topic with the last post, then I sincerely apologies.
No Problems, you were right on with that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.