The Subordinate.

RouteLeader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Subordinate.
A debut short story. Contains AB/DL and BDSM elements.

I always liked Lauren. She was beautiful. Long blonde hair, beautiful figure, funny and sarcastic. She had a boyfriend, but don't get me wrong, her boyfriend was a nice guy. But when I first set my eyes on Lauren, a certain feeling hit me in the heart. This feeling was indescribable, a concoction of flustery guilt, and compassionately driven excitement.

Laurens boyfriend was called Mark, he was 9 years older than her, but he certainly didn't look it. Mark worked a series of menial jobs in cafés, supplementing his tragic income which just so happened to be minimum wage.

When Lauren and I looked at each other, we made a connection. In each others eyes we could see that we were both unhappy in our relationships and were gasping for something new, something exciting- but we just didn't know what.

My relationship with my girlfriend Sarah had been going on for over a year. Just after a year, the love has fizzled out. At the very beginning it started amazingly, the sex drive, the kinkiness, the shear lust for sexual desire is there. But now a year later, I do not love Sarah anymore.

I do not want to have sex with her, and she does not want to have sex with me. Sure the friendship of the relationship is still here, so are the hugs, the kisses, but in a lustful romantic sense it is non-existent for me. No matter what she thinks of me.

I was fed up of my job, fed up of my life. I just didn't care. I didn't care whether I would live or die, didn't care whether my thoughts of cheating on my girlfriend were morally wrong or not. I didn't care about anyone but the one girl I thought about all day and all night- Lauren.

To be continued...Work in progress.

LushieCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I...I don't know what to say. This is like a forum post on a dating site. Are you writing a story or asking for advice?