• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

The Spectacular Arrival of Yakui! ☆

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hello all! I'm a very new to wearing 24 year old transwoman who has been obsessed with this kind of stuff for far too long, haaa. I've just recently gotten my first set of diapers and they make me supremely happy, but there's a lot of mysteries and confusing unknowns to me still! I was pushed to join here because when researching my questions this site - and really, nowhere else that was talking about what I actually wanted to know - always popped up! So, it seems like an ideal resource for a learner like me!

I don't really know how to define myself all that much, but it doesn't really matter to me I think! I enjoy wearing diapers and thinking about them and the comfort it brings, and that's that. I enjoy other childish things too; I can have a bit of a childish disposition in general! Diapers help me to feel more childish and just make me happy!
I am, I think, a very rare case in this community of someone who doesn't choose to wet or mess. I'm perfectly happy just wearing the diapers and, for my personal needs as it stands, "using" them would be pretty wasteful for me! I'm exploring for diapers that will work with multiple applications so I can achieve something like that without breaking the bank!

Otherwise, I love making music! I play guitar in experimental and psychadelic styles (I love my stompboxes!) and have been doing digital music for the better half of a decade, making IDM, jungle/breakcore, and VGM-inspired compositions! I love dumb menhera and mallgoth fashion and have spent too much money on Demonias I never wear out!

I'm also autistic. I wasn't diagnosed until collage, where I figured out a lot about myself; my mom suspected I was autistic since I was single-digit aged, though. I just view the world in a sensitive and particular way and have trouble with social stuff sometimes. I try to do my best to explore the world and friendship while being myself still, though; it seems like the best way!

I love playing video games! Board games too, but that's much harder to coordinate. I love retro consoles, old arcade games, and older JPN doujin games! My favorite games include La Mulana, Pikmin 2, Megaman Legends, and Final Fantasy 7. Recently I enjoyed Bunny Must Die and have been jumping into the Megaman Zero series! I also have been reading VNs for the first time other than, like, the Ace Attorney series. I'm almost finally done with Higurashi and I've started the Silver Case!

Thanks for reading my stupid long post! I appreciate the community existing and look forward to meeting you all! ☆

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jessicalondon, ShyBoo81, Cottontail and 4 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Hello all! I'm a very new to wearing 24 year old transwoman who has been obsessed with this kind of stuff for far too long, haaa. I've just recently gotten my first set of diapers and they make me supremely happy, but there's a lot of mysteries and confusing unknowns to me still! I was pushed to join here because when researching my questions this site - and really, nowhere else that was talking about what I actually wanted to know - always popped up! So, it seems like an ideal resource for a learner like me!

I don't really know how to define myself all that much, but it doesn't really matter to me I think! I enjoy wearing diapers and thinking about them and the comfort it brings, and that's that. I enjoy other childish things too; I can have a bit of a childish disposition in general! Diapers help me to feel more childish and just make me happy!
I am, I think, a very rare case in this community of someone who doesn't choose to wet or mess. I'm perfectly happy just wearing the diapers and, for my personal needs as it stands, "using" them would be pretty wasteful for me! I'm exploring for diapers that will work with multiple applications so I can achieve something like that without breaking the bank!

Otherwise, I love making music! I play guitar in experimental and psychadelic styles (I love my stompboxes!) and have been doing digital music for the better half of a decade, making IDM, jungle/breakcore, and VGM-inspired compositions! I love dumb menhera and mallgoth fashion and have spent too much money on Demonias I never wear out!

I'm also autistic. I wasn't diagnosed until collage, where I figured out a lot about myself; my mom suspected I was autistic since I was single-digit aged, though. I just view the world in a sensitive and particular way and have trouble with social stuff sometimes. I try to do my best to explore the world and friendship while being myself still, though; it seems like the best way!

I love playing video games! Board games too, but that's much harder to coordinate. I love retro consoles, old arcade games, and older JPN doujin games! My favorite games include La Mulana, Pikmin 2, Megaman Legends, and Final Fantasy 7. Recently I enjoyed Bunny Must Die and have been jumping into the Megaman Zero series! I also have been reading VNs for the first time other than, like, the Ace Attorney series. I'm almost finally done with Higurashi and I've started the Silver Case!

Thanks for reading my stupid long post! I appreciate the community existing and look forward to meeting you all! ☆
Hello welcome to the community. Cracking intro 👍🏻

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
warmfeeling said:
Hello welcome to the community. Cracking intro 👍🏻
Thank you! I can be a bit neurotic about following rules and guidelines sometimes, so I kinda obsessively checked it against the site documentation on what to do and not to do, HA! I'll split it even and call it one of the benefits of my condition //>/▽/<// ☆

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
YakuiAndOzoi said:

Welcome 😊 Welcome 😊 welcome 😊!!
You sound absolutely lovely 😍!!
Welcome to adisc!! 😊😊
I am Kitty 😺 ! I love gentle stuff like cooking and gardening and art .. (I'm not good at art , but I love trying!)
Your Introduction was lovely!
I hope you have a lovely time here !
I am also transwoman . I'm 5 months on hrt .. I think 🤔... Oh! I love cooking!! ❤️..
So I make an odd living .. I am a part time cook (the work and the people are lovely)
And I am a self employed gardener.. anyway! Welcome to adisc!! 😊😊😊

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Kittyinpink said:
Welcome 😊 Welcome 😊 welcome 😊!!
You sound absolutely lovely 😍!!
Welcome to adisc!! 😊😊
I am Kitty 😺 ! I love gentle stuff like cooking and gardening and art .. (I'm not good at art , but I love trying!)
Hello! I'm not great at anything but music and sometimes writing! Art stuff is hard and requires a lot of vulnerablity. I'm glad to hear you find it fun and fulfilling even if it's difficult!

Kittyinpink said:
I am also transwoman . I'm 5 months on hrt .. I think 🤔... Oh! I love cooking!! ❤️..
Positive thoughts and i wish you the best of luck and power! I'm 4+ years myself and am at the stage where I'm just totally myself all the time and in public either I "pass" or people are very confused, haaa! ☆ It's a nice feeling for me either way! I've made peace with who I am! I hope it is wonderful for you too!

Kittyinpink said:
And I am a self employed gardener.. anyway! Welcome to adisc!! 😊😊😊
I always wanted to garden but I'm terrible with caring for things! Bringing life in the world seems really like a desperately sweet and transformational experience, though. I want to care for a tree and flowers one day...

You seem lovely too and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reactions: Kittyinpink

HappyPixels

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Welcome! Don't see many other visual novel fans here. I've never tried Ace Attorney but I've been dying to for ages. Just awaiting the day it goes on sale on Steam so that my broke butt can get a shot at it.

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So nice to have you, Yakui!! I’m Ichi! 😁 I love video games and their music! Do you have a favorite soundtrack? Anything specific that inspired your own music?

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
HappyPixels said:
Welcome! Don't see many other visual novel fans here. I've never tried Ace Attorney but I've been dying to for ages. Just awaiting the day it goes on sale on Steam so that my broke butt can get a shot at it.
Nice!! I think they're very fun games! I played the original 3 DS ones. Personally I have gotten my fill after those, but mainly just because they started to get really long and I didn't like some elements of the story direction. They're great fun and have very cute characters though, so it was very positive! The first one is the best, IMO, so I think you'll get a great first impression Plus, there are so many you'll have an absurd amount of content to be busy with in the long run if you love them ever more than me!

What other visual novels do you enjoy?? I've only recently started getting into the genre. I have a backlog of cheap ones I picked up on sale through Steam a while back, but currently Silver Case's bizarre story and adventure game style is holding my attention. Plus Higurashi, which is way longer than I expected and my reading partner dropped, so I've been going through it more sluggishly. I've just finished volume 5 and it was my favorite yet, though! I was getting REALLY tired of the "question arcs" (the first 4) by the end, so it was a breath of fresh air to start enjoying it again!

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
So nice to have you, Yakui!! I’m Ichi! 😁 I love video games and their music! Do you have a favorite soundtrack? Anything specific that inspired your own music?
Hi there! Nice to meet you too! Cute username!

I like way way way too much stuff to be comprehensive about it. I am a bit obsessed with retro game soundchips: C64, Genesis, SNES, the Famicon extension soundchips and stuff like that.

I think niche RPGMaker stuff has really influential sounds to me! Yume Nikki's ambient stuff sticks with me forever. A lot of Omori music has gone on my comfort playlist specifically for relaxing and "little-time". Same with the Earthbound OST.

Other conventional favorites include Cave Story and Final Fantasy 7. The latter's very oldschool soundfont does really special things to me. Just makes me deeply happy and feel safe!

What about you?? What are some of your favorite VGM songs??

Last edited:
Reactions: ichinyan

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Hi there! Nice to meet you too! Cute username!
Why, thank you! ☺️
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I like way way way too much stuff to be comprehensive about it. I am a bit obsessed with retro game soundchips: C64, Genesis, SNES, the Famicon extension soundchips and stuff like that.
I can definitely understand enjoying the retro stuff! Some of my song interests include old NDS-gen Pokémon stuff, and the SNES too!
YakuiAndOzoi said:
A lot of Omori music has gone on my comfort playlist specifically for relaxing and "little-time". Same with the Earthbound OST.
I think that it’s super cool that you use your favorite VGM for when you’re feeling little! That’s something I hadn’t considered doing myself, but it might be because I prefer high-energy stuff :p

The Omori track you sent reminds me a lot of Minecraft’s soundtrack! Both seem to be very relaxing OSTs 😌 the FFVII track makes me think of Chrono Trigger, one of my favorite old-school RPGs!!

As for my favorite VGM, I usually develop an obsession with the music of whatever game(s) I’m currently playing, so I feel that my tastes can be varied! Some of my favorites so far include the Yakuza series (7 specifically!), Persona, and of course Pokémon!

I feel that a lot of my enjoyment comes from the current moment; the game as I’m playing it combined with the music playing!! I like to listen to the songs on their own and imagine the scenes in game that go with them!

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
I think that it’s super cool that you use your favorite VGM for when you’re feeling little! That’s something I hadn’t considered doing myself, but it might be because I prefer high-energy stuff :p
I like a bunch of high-energy stuff too! Games like Ape Escape gave me a love of Jungle/DnB which has developed into my current love of more extreme edm like breakcore >:3

ichinyan said:
As for my favorite VGM, I usually develop an obsession with the music of whatever game(s) I’m currently playing, so I feel that my tastes can be varied! Some of my favorites so far include the Yakuza series (7 specifically!), Persona, and of course Pokémon!
Nice! I need to try Yakuza one day...

I actually do love Pokemon, even though I've never really played the mainline series! I loved the creatures as a kid and still do to this day! My experience was just all with the anime and spin-offs like Pokemon Snap (new one is so nice. gives me little feelings...), Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Channel, and Puzzle League and stuff like that!

I think Eevee (well, plus the Eeevelutions) is my favorite, but it's not really fair when it has so many forms! Who is your favorite pokemon?

Target sells really really big firm and BIG sleeping pokemon plushies that are 16'' long! They're incredibly good quality cushions and pillows for the price and design quality. I've hugged mine daily for over a year and they're only slightly worn.

ichinyan said:
I feel that a lot of my enjoyment comes from the current moment; the game as I’m playing it combined with the music playing!! I like to listen to the songs on their own and imagine the scenes in game that go with them!
I DO THIS TOO OH MY GOSH. Lots and lots of excited imagination time from when I was a kid until now. I still make up video game sequel and original story ideas listening to music to this dayyyyyy. As a young kid I would just leave the game on and run around and play listening to my favorite songs.... easier now that I can download gamerips and listen and skip around at my own pace!

What a crazy shared habit this is! I don't think I've actually met anyone else who directly describes doing this!

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Nice! I need to try Yakuza one day...
Absolutely! Definitely one of my favorite series for both the gameplay and the music! I wholeheartedly recommend it!
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I actually do love Pokemon, even though I've never really played the mainline series! I loved the creatures as a kid and still do to this day! My experience was just all with the anime and spin-offs like Pokemon Snap (new one is so nice. gives me little feelings...), Hey You Pikachu, Pokemon Channel, and Puzzle League and stuff like that!
Yes!! The Pokémon themselves are easily why I love the series as much as I do! I’ve watched a bit of the anime, but the sheer amount of episodes is intimidating @[email protected] The new Pokémon Snap is very relaxing, and I still need to get around to actually finishing it 😅

I’d definitely have to say my favorite games are Ultra Sun/Moon! The environment, gameplay, Pokémon, side content, and the music take the cake for me!
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I think Eevee (well, plus the Eeevelutions) is my favorite, but it's not really fair when it has so many forms! Who is your favorite pokemon?
I love Eevee and all of it’s evolutions! I can’t actually pick a favorite, since so many of them are just so cool and/or cute! If I had to list a few I really liked, though: Pichu, Braixen, Skeledirge, Solgaleo, Goodra, Zangoose, and so on!
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Target sells really really big firm and BIG sleeping pokemon plushies that are 16'' long! They're incredibly good quality cushions and pillows for the price and design quality. I've hugged mine daily for over a year and they're only slightly worn.
Interesting… I will definitely have to keep an eye out for them!
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I DO THIS TOO OH MY GOSH. Lots and lots of excited imagination time from when I was a kid until now. I still make up video game sequel and original story ideas listening to music to this dayyyyyy. As a young kid I would just leave the game on and run around and play listening to my favorite songs.... easier now that I can download gamerips and listen and skip around at my own pace!

What a crazy shared habit this is! I don't think I've actually met anyone else who directly describes doing this!
Really!? It’s a first for me as well, to hear that someone thinks the same way 😮 When I listen to a song I really like, I just can’t help but to feel the energy and jump and dance around‼️ I also enjoy imagining my own fangames and scenarios as I listen 😄

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Hello! I'm not great at anything but music and sometimes writing! Art stuff is hard and requires a lot of vulnerablity. I'm glad to hear you find it fun and fulfilling even if it's difficult!

Positive thoughts and i wish you the best of luck and power! I'm 4+ years myself and am at the stage where I'm just totally myself all the time and in public either I "pass" or people are very confused, haaa! ☆ It's a nice feeling for me either way! I've made peace with who I am! I hope it is wonderful for you too!

I always wanted to garden but I'm terrible with caring for things! Bringing life in the world seems really like a desperately sweet and transformational experience, though. I want to care for a tree and flowers one day...

You seem lovely too and I hope you have a wonderful day!
🥰😍🥰😊😊😍

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
ichinyan said:
Yes!! The Pokémon themselves are easily why I love the series as much as I do! I’ve watched a bit of the anime, but the sheer amount of episodes is intimidating @[email protected]
We're totally the same on that! I only watched the anime as a kid, nyehe. I'd probably only watch the arcs / movies I watched as a kid if I ever were to re-watch. It got me totally hooked though!

ichinyan said:
Really!? It’s a first for me as well, to hear that someone thinks the same way 😮 When I listen to a song I really like, I just can’t help but to feel the energy and jump and dance around‼️ I also enjoy imagining my own fangames and scenarios as I listen 😄
Yeah!!! I literally get up and jump around and dance too! Oh my gosh! I've done this literally as long as I can remember. Nobody else describes the same kind of running and jumping and dancing like you have!

It's like my primary form of exercise! I'm lucky to live in a house where I can do it! I also think I'm lucky to have this compulsion, since it has kept me decently fit my whole life without much effort!

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @YakuiAndOzoi! Thanks for a great introduction. May your padded adventures get off to a good start. I saw your other thread about hook-and-loop tabs. There are others here who wear but don't use, and the hook-and-loop diapers are certainly good for that. They'll get "tired" after a while and the padding will break up, but of course you'll still go through them a lot more slowly than if you were... well... doing "diapery" things in them, heh.

I was a band geek all though school, but haven't been a musician for some time. I've lately been contemplating taking up guitar. I've never played anything with strings though, so... Adventure! (Warning! Plug your ears!!) I'm a HUGE fan of chiptunes and electronica, and have designed and built several hardware VGM players using chips taken from old consoles and arcade hardware. I work as a software and electrical engineer, and don't mind admitting that it was all motivated by a childhood spent in arcades and playing Nintendo. I loved the games, but was even more obsessed with understanding how they worked inside.

I do still play games, and mostly "retro" stuff, but... That "retro" stuff is all younger than I am! 🙄 (I'm roughly double your age--on the outside anyway.)

YakuiAndOzoi said:
Bunny Must Die
😵 (That's ok. You're forgiven.)

Reactions: YakuiAndOzoi and ichinyan

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Cottontail said:
I saw your other thread about hook-and-loop tabs. There are others here who wear but don't use, and the hook-and-loop diapers are certainly good for that. They'll get "tired" after a while and the padding will break up, but of course you'll still go through them a lot more slowly than if you were... well... doing "diapery" things in them, heh.
Nice! That's very good to know and hear about! It's good to know that they can't be worn forever (that'd be a bit hygenically gross anyway since they can't be washed) but will save me a lot of sadness and anxiety knowing I'm not "wasting" a session if I put them on and have to take them off quickly or just can't feel comfy during a session!

I appreciate the time you took to answer that!

Cottontail said:
I'm a HUGE fan of chiptunes and electronica, and have designed and built several hardware VGM players using chips taken from old consoles and arcade hardware. I work as a software and electrical engineer, and don't mind admitting that it was all motivated by a childhood spent in arcades and playing Nintendo. I loved the games, but was even more obsessed with understanding how they worked inside.
Woah!! That's really really cool! I love playing with software emulation of old game console soundchips with stuff like Deflemask, but doing it on hardware is really next level! What a cool project!

Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Woah!! That's really really cool! I love playing with software emulation of old game console soundchips with stuff like Deflemask, but doing it on hardware is really next level! What a cool project!
I'm a big fan of both Deflemask and Famitracker. There are so many great fan-made covers and original compositions. It's fun to see what those old chips were actually capable of. Back in the day, you never quite "got" what was possible because of all the pressure on game developers to use as little memory as possible. The NES can output some astonishing stuff if you don't care how much data is involved.

At the same time, it makes me really appreciate my favorite game tunes from those days--from the Mega Man series, Castlevania, etc. The people composing that stuff weren't just talented musically. They were really technical and knew how to work with limited resources. It had to be frustrating at times, realizing that you couldn't make something sound as good as you wanted it to because then the cartridge would be too expensive.

YakuiAndOzoi said:
I appreciate the time you took to answer that!
Sure. I know some others also suggested cloth diapers. That's mostly what I use. I'm not sure how important it is to you that you're wearing a particular sort of diaper. Maybe you just want to feel "padded." If so, another thought would be cloth training pants like those sold by Rearz, Baby-Pants, Tykables, and a few others. A number of people here use those as their everyday underwear. They've got a pleasing thickness but they aren't waterproof, although that wouldn't be an issue for you. I've got few of the Baby-Pants ones.

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Cottontail said:
[chiptune stuff]
It's honestly so fascinating the history of these soundchips and the people who composed for them! Limitations breed creativity too, but those limitations could be extreme. Even composing complex stuff with modern QoL with chiptune trackers can be a stumbling-in-the-dark kind of pain in experimentation sometimes! My respect for the craft has also increased a lot over time.

Also the first time I heard famicom chiptunes with the soundchip extensions (Castlevania III is a good example because there's an ENG version that only uses the 2A03) it kinda blew my mind, They were still super limited by the memory but the idea that hardware like that was possible at the time was really beyond my comprehension! Well, I mean obviously I knew about digital keyboards and synths from that time so that's not really true, but I had just thought about VGM as it's own realm. It's fascinating to learn how the hardware works. But I'm just rambling now!

Cottontail said:
Sure. I know some others also suggested cloth diapers. That's mostly what I use. I'm not sure how important it is to you that you're wearing a particular sort of diaper. Maybe you just want to feel "padded." If so, another thought would be cloth training pants like those sold by Rearz, Baby-Pants, Tykables, and a few others. A number of people here use those as their everyday underwear. They've got a pleasing thickness but they aren't waterproof, although that wouldn't be an issue for you. I've got few of the Baby-Pants ones.
Thanks so much for the advice! I'm writing this down for myself to review later! As of current I don't know what I like for diapers other than aesthetically, since I haven't had much wearing experience. I have ideas about what I like, but I try to keep a very open mind, because experimenting with things in the past (just in life!) has taught me I love things I thought would be inferior and things I thought I absolutely needed weren't all that great in reality for me.

I actually thought cloth was what I really wanted at first, but just couldn't find ones online for adults! Turns out, as you're describing, there's a lot of them. I was just overwhelmed with all the terms! I didn't even look at "training pants" because I assumed they were actual pants (American meaning) and not diapers!

But, case in point with experimentation, it turns out the feeling of my disposables is something I absolutely adore! So, I have no clue what will turn out to be best for me! I look forward to experimenting more, albeit slowly since disposable income isn't infinite!

Real quick question, what does "waterproof" mean in this context? Obviously if i didn't wet it wouldn't be a problem. However, I do like the idea of wetting in general and, if it wasn't wasteful (my perspective on my personal property! Absolutely no judgement to others who like to wet. I don't think you all are "wasting" your diapers!) I might decide to try it during play for the feeling of the experience. Would I just need to change out of them immediately or would wetting them damage them?

Reactions: Cottontail

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a degreed musician in keyboard performance. I've played in several rock bands. I've played gigs for over 20,000 people so rock on!

Reactions: Kittyinpink