The special little things about being nappied

Richard101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We all know and love the big benefits of being nappied but what about the special little things that might be unique to us

For me it is not having to go into the bathroom before going out. My mum brought me up to go into the bathroom to get rid of every last drop before going out, whether I needed to or not - and I still do that to this day. When nappied It is great to just put my coat on and go (perhaps in more ways then one!) Sadly sometimes #2 dictates otherwise and I am not going to do that in public.

What are the special little things about being nappied that apply to you?

R

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner, Lyric, Diprs2 and 3 others
The benefit you are speaking of is the ability to "void where prohibited". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner, Diprs2, CookieMonstah and 5 others
Taking the dogs out after a morning coffee, and not spending half of the walk thinking "man, I really shouldn't have drunk that coffee before I went out" (especially when it's cold out, because that just makes it worse!)

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2, CoastieKate and 3 others
slimjiminy said:
The benefit you are speaking of is the ability to "void where prohibited". :ROFLMAO:
I want to be able to do that, but whenever in public i am far to nervous. I had many close calls though.
But what is special with me and being diapered (we dont call them nappies in my country) :p I would have to say is the chance to slow down and breathe. I could have a rough day and know that padding up and listening to some CG Audio is one of the fastest way to break any problem I had during the day almost.

Reactions: Diprs2, Labrador, Freddie07601 and 1 other person
I love it when mummy creams my bum or powders it before closing the diaper. Then she holds my hand when we in public its conforting. And no one knows I diapered thats best part. She emcourages me to use my diaper in public. But that its not obvious. She plays a cd with baby songs when we drive and sings along with me.

Reactions: Diprs2, GirlGirlBoy, Lyric and 3 others
Poobear said:
I love it when mummy creams my bum or powders it before closing the diaper. Then she holds my hand when we in public its conforting. And no one knows I diapered thats best part. She emcourages me to use my diaper in public. But that its not obvious. She plays a cd with baby songs when we drive and sings along with me.
..but is it obvious to her when you are wetting? Perhaps she grips you hand tighter when she knows you are.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
I know this is unrelated… but why are the first 3 profiles in this thread cat themed?!?

Lol nothing against them I love my kitty, just thought that was a funny coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: Prillprillprill and IcyBlue
BabyLink9 said:
I know this is unrelated… but why are the first 3 profiles in this thread cat themed?!?

Lol nothing against them I love my kitty, just thought that was a funny coincidence.
He he maybe that's another poll to be done - are ABDLs more likely dog people or cat people?

Could get complicated though .... 100% DL here (no AB) and I love both dogs and cats!

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2, Furrytum and 1 other person
WetKat said:
He he maybe that's another poll to be done - are ABDLs more likely dog people or cat people?

Could get complicated though .... 100% DL here (no AB) and I love both dogs and cats!

same : same

Reactions: WetKat
Poobear said:
Same here. Nothing's like how I feel when my wife preps me for a fresh dry diapers, wipes and powders me and then pins my diapers on. She even helps my with my rubber pants. We often hold hands when we are walking around the neighborhood or doing our shopping and at times I feel like her little boy, especially when I wet my diapers and in one way or another she lets me know I just went potty.

Reactions: Diprs2, Poobear and sissyallison
Nappies to me now mean freedom, many years ago any day out would have meant an unrelenting search for the next toilet 😠 which really spoilt days out.
Also they are so much more comfier than cotton underpants and give me total security for a vast percentage of the time.
My mates always joked about my toilet needs and when out I would always be sneaking behind trees to wee.
Now a day out just means one change if that, only one toilet or discrete place needed the entire day and as everyone else looks for that ever harder to find public convenience I have mine with me.

Reactions: Chrissie, Diprs2, Labrador and 3 others
Reactions: Chrissie and WetKat
Napincolove said:
Nappies to me now mean freedom, many years ago any day out would have meant an unrelenting search for the next toilet 😠 which really spoilt days out.
Also they are so much more comfier than cotton underpants and give me total security for a vast percentage of the time.
My mates always joked about my toilet needs and when out I would always be sneaking behind trees to wee.
Now a day out just means one change if that, only one toilet or discrete place needed the entire day and as everyone else looks for that ever harder to find public convenience I have mine with me.
Time is too valuable to waste time and energy in constant search of the nearest restroom. I find my anxiety is much lower as a result of accepting that I need to wear diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2, CookieMonstah, Karoq and 1 other person
smnapp said:
Time is too valuable to waste time and energy in constant search of the nearest restroom. I find my anxiety is much lower as a result of accepting that I need to wear diapers.
True agree 100%, why I let mommy change me anywhere I get nervous at times still in some places but its exciting too. When our sons visit they dont even know i wearing at home.

Just not having to be on high alert all the time when in public is a blessing. I didn’t realise how much anxiety I was experiencing until I started wearing appropriate protection for my circumstances.

Reactions: smnapp and Karoq
Napincolove said:
I always wear nappies at night - I have to. But increasingly my day time OAB and Urgency means I often wear pull-ups or nappies when out. It’s such a relief that I can let go of I need to rather than be anxiously squirming and looking for a toilet. I’ve particularly appreciated being in nappies in traffic jams, on public transport and at football matches when it’s impossible to go to toilet quickly. I’m totally comfortable and feel safe in my Tena active fit nappies and don’t have issues changing discreetly when out

Reactions: Chrissie, smnapp and wetnappyjon
UrgentWees said:
Just not having to be on high alert all the time when in public is a blessing. I didn’t realise how much anxiety I was experiencing until I started wearing appropriate protection for my circumstances.
Me too

Its just so much enjoyable wearing Colored or Printed Diapers now these days .

Richard101 said:
..but is it obvious to her when you are wetting? Perhaps she grips you hand tighter when she knows you are.
She says i get this cute expression on my face when I do.

smnapp said:
I am the same with my overactive bladder and urgency. If nappied I am much more relaxed and know I can cope with situations such as being stuck in traffic

Back