The Slight Urge Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disposable2Nite

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, and the main reason was that for a good long while in the past year, I just kinda drifted away from my DL tendencies, especially after indulging in near-24/7 wearing for almost a year. Thankfully I simply just ran my supply down so as not to be wasteful with any purge, and double-thankfully didn’t have any accidents since coming off them.

Of course, here I am back again, as over the past couple days I’ve gotten a slight “hmm, maybe diapers would be nice again...” feeling. After quite a long spell (for me, months is quite a while), I don’t know just how much I want to plunge back into diapers for now, and don’t want to binge very hard just in case this is a passing feeling.

I guess I’ll just see how I feel in the next week.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I think for most of us, even if we lose the urge, it'll always come back eventually.

Yeah.. I could be wrong.. but my experience with myself and now reading stuff on this forum.. D/L will always be with you .. even slightly in the darkest bits of your mind...

Reactions: Diapercutie, Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Yeah, it didn't take long to cave, as I've already ordered a case again. I'm guessing it'll feel good to be back in diapers again soon.

• Love
Reactions: reliablealter, New2DLWorld, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
Disposable2Nite said:
Yeah, it didn't take long to cave, as I've already ordered a case again. I'm guessing it'll feel good to be back in diapers again soon.
Hey ho.. here we go!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: reliablealter, GoodnitesXL21, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Haha, thanks. It feels nice to indulge the DL side now and again, so I'm guessing it'll hopefully just be a more occasional thing this time around.

• Love
Reactions: reliablealter, New2DLWorld, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
I've been out for a week and can't wait to get back in. More diapers are en route! The urge is real.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
Disposable2Nite said:
Haha, thanks. It feels nice to indulge the DL side now and again, so I'm guessing it'll hopefully just be a more occasional thing this time around.
Enjoy. Be guilt free! If occasionally that's fine. If all the time that's fine to!!

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
The only time I'm out of diapers is when I'm wearing lace panties (as I am right now). However, I will be back in a diaper tonight as I will want to sleep in a well soaked one like I do most nights. I have 2 very competing urges - diapers and panties. I don't find panties on the outside of diapers at all satisfying and I don't normally wear them under the diapers as I don't want to pee in the panties. Regardless of which I have on at any given moment, I have no use for my old white (and boring) briefs.

I was into diapers for a while and then I ended up taking a 2+ year break. This year, the urge to wear came back again. I have kind of binged on buying diapers but I am also trying to be more accepting and embracing of this side of me this time around.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I feel this. I had had almost no urge for 8-10 months and now it's back. I have a case of diapers arriving Wednesday, and I've been biding the time with a pack of abenas from amazon. As much as I sometimes tell myself I'm over it, I never am.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and GoodnitesXL21
My desires always seem to ebb and flow (no pun intended...haha).

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and disneygeek
Resistance is futile.:LOL:
You WILL capitulate!

With finding Megamax + a booster, AND NOW XL Goodnites, I'm done for. But I've accepted and love it! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot
I've been on a 24/7 run since september. I took 2 breaks...only a week long. The first time was back in November. I was like...I'm done...I'll just wear them at night. But then one morning a out a week later I was like...I'm not taking taking this off! So, late February I slammed my thumb in a door. I could not diaper myself...too painful! So I figured well...its a good time to end the run. Well, a week later I was able to diaper myself again. Started at night and then again...woke up and haven't looked back! Will probably keep this up another month or so until it's too warm to wear and I'll go back to nights only

Reactions: chamberpot and GoodnitesXL21
I had a purge a few months ago. It was partially from my mom wanting me to get rid of them along with how I hated the masturbation I was doing.

Well, it was probably a few weeks later my urge grew strong enough to go buy some adult pull ups to try as a compromise. And now I'm back in my Goodnites I used before. I am really trying to fully accept that my diapers are a comfort need. I still get mad at myself for masturbating sometimes, but I've noticed lately that it's more of having the one layer of clothing being exposed than anything else, So I just have to wear pants any time I lay in my diaper. So I am actually one of the few diaper lovers who doesn't like to sit in just a diaper all that much. I love it sometimes, but I notice it goes crazy really fast.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I had a purge a few months ago. It was partially from my mom wanting me to get rid of them along with how I hated the masturbation I was doing.

Well, it was probably a few weeks later my urge grew strong enough to go buy some adult pull ups to try as a compromise. And now I'm back in my Goodnites I used before. I am really trying to fully accept that my diapers are a comfort need. I still get mad at myself for masturbating sometimes, but I've noticed lately that it's more of having the one layer of clothing being exposed than anything else, So I just have to wear pants any time I lay in my diaper. So I am actually one of the few diaper lovers who doesn't like to sit in just a diaper all that much. I love it sometimes, but I notice it goes crazy really fast.
Why do you feel so "mad at (yourself) for masturbating? It's quite natural.

Kaich said:
This "urge" is natural in someone your age and well past your age.

Reactions: chamberpot
Kaich said:
Good question. It's mainly from feeling like it makes me a bad girl to masturbate with my penis, especially when it is frequently. I try to limit myself to once a week, but would love to go longer. I understand that my body kinda has a sexual need to do it from time to time, but masturbating makes me feel like a slave to my penis. It's all kinda confusing.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Good question. It's mainly from feeling like it makes me a bad girl to masturbate with my penis, especially when it is frequently. I try to limit myself to once a week, but would love to go longer. I understand that my body kinda has a sexual need to do it from time to time, but masturbating makes me feel like a slave to my penis. It's all kinda confusing.
But you are not a bad girl. You're male. It's the only way you can masturbate. Do you mind me asking how old you are? - At some periods in our lives we are very naturally and healthily sexually aroused. It is perfectly ok to act on it - seriously Of course I will understand if you feel you are a girl but girls masturbate frequently when at a certain time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaich said:
But you are not a bad girl. You're male. It's the only way you can masturbate. Do you mind me asking how old you are? - At some periods in our lives we are very naturally and healthily sexually aroused. It is perfectly ok to act on it - seriously Of course I will understand if you feel you are a girl but even girls masturbate frequently when at a certain time.
Yeah. It is true that it is the only way I can masturbate with the anatomy I have. I'm 19, so yeah. I have masturbated since I was like 5 though mainly for imagination purposes. Then I tried to stop when I started to accept I'm a girl. I went multiple weeks for a few months, but my mental health was a bit better then. Now I'm just happy to be down to once a week mostly from the many times a day I was before, so I can feel like less of a slave to testosterone. Now when I do it I end up having orgasms too early and half the time they feel so weak it feels like a waste. I like to imagine with it, but I have only like a minute to imagine anymore before it happens for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back