The signs of incontimence

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My definition of incontinence is when you can't. Make it to the restroom even if its the next room. You did not realize you pee your pants and last you can't stop the pee or hold. It . I was told only doctors can say you are. Incontinence. So what. I am saying is. What are good signs. Of incontinence. I dont believe. I am. Based on i pee alot if I drank water coffee and beer. And I know I have pee before 25 minutes otherwise i pee in my pants. That. Is just a weak bladder right? I know there is different kinds of incontinence. And I do fall in one type. And lastly I dont want to be incontinence. Just enjoy diapers

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
So just. Add. What. Are the signs that you card about to be incontinence. Like a cold coming on?

Urinary incontinence is just involuntary urination. A really simple definition.
If you can’t make it to the bathroom but you can hold it in for a while then yes, it’s just a weak bladder. Visiting a doctor is always a good idea tho, especially to look for solutions and treatments.

Last edited:
Reactions: makena43
So are you saying I got. Urinary incontinence or weak bladder?

makena43 said:
So are you saying I got. Urinary incontinence or weak bladder?
Unless you have involuntary urination, it's not incontinence

What is that incontinence. Symptoms?

makena43 said:
What is that incontinence. Symptoms?
Are you listening? People have told you twice already in this thread; urinary incontinence is involuntary urination. There's also multiple articles on here and you can literally type "what is incontinence" or "incontinence symptoms" into a web browser of your choice

Reactions: adderuk and Sophy
Yes I am listening and I was right I dont have incontinence. Just a weak bladder. I look that up on google.

Hmm my continence nurse would not agree she would say you were incontinent

By what symptoms?

makena43 said:
By what symptoms?

"Yellow/Clear coloured water, often referred to as as "Urine" coming out of your body"

Note: If you choose for this water to come out of your body AND a toilet is underneath you at the time, then this is considered normal.

adderuk said:
"Yellow/Clear coloured water, often referred to as as "Urine" coming out of your body"

Note: If you choose for this water to come out of your body AND a toilet is underneath you at the time, then this is considered normal.
Okay I understand that. And I believe I an not incontinence. Based on st50 thinks I am

You’re not incontinent. You may be suffering from a weak bladder but you’re definitely not incontinent.
You even said it by yourself:
makena43 said:
And I know I have pee before 25 minutes otherwise i pee in my pants
If you have 25 minutes that’s everything but incontinence, be thankful for those 25 minutes and like I said, don’t ask on here for medical judgements, talk to your doctor because every person is unique and all conditions depend on a multitude of factors.

Be happy you have a 25 minute time frame from feeling the urge until you start peeing, your bladder may be weakening over time but only your doctor can tell you for sure. if you are worried keep a log and track your bathroom trips and how many times you do not make it to the bathroom.

if you see a reduction in hold time and an increase in accidents then you (Maybe) starting to have IC issues keep your doc informed on any change in your urination frequency. Only you can decide if you feel more comfortable being diapered 24/7 as a just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back