• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The Satyrical Welcome back thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
1st, if mods feel the need to move this to off topic, go ahead.

Now I had an idea, since me, and Satyrical are pretty good friends, I wanted to give him a big welcome back! Now, all that you guys, and girls need to do is this:

Just post here with a warm welcome back post! Satie has been a good friend, and I'll miss him over the summer.

Thanks everyone,

~\+/~Jter42~\+/~

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I posted a hate message on his profile does that count ^^;;;

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Isn't it a few months early to start welcoming him back? I'm all for estranged greetings, but this is just south of ridiculous.
Needs more oddity,

ברוך שובך
Satyrical

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Isn't it a few months early to start welcoming him back? I'm all for estranged greetings, but this is just south of ridiculous.
Needs more oddity,

ברוך שובך
Satyrical
what is that suppose to be.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Wow those things are real animals. I thought it was photoshoped.

jter42

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Needs more oddity,

ברוך שובך
Satyrical
I wanted to start early, just in case I forgot about it. Also to get more messages over a long period of time. I guess not many people will be supportive, so I appologise for trying to be thoughtfull. Mods feel free to close this thread, it's hopeless anyway..

Yea, I am in a bad mood, if anyone asks. I gotta damn headache, a fever, and my entire body hurts.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have a felling this will become like the 101 page intro spam thread from the start of the new site.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
While it's a nice idea, it's a bit too early. There are still several months to go. It could just end up buried, in which case Sat won't even see it.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I have a felling this will become like the 101 page intro spam thread from the start of the new site.
No!

It wasn't spam. It was awesomeness. >.>

And nothing will ever surpass that thread. Nothing!

** Mesmerale has emotional issues regarding that thread. :( **

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
mesmeral this thread will surpass that thread and greatly so i will make sure of it(unless a mod locks the thread)..

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welsome back, evern thought your not gone yet, or are you idk. Well either way I helped out :)

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welsome back, evern thought your not gone yet, or are you idk. Well either way I helped out :)
Let's all join in the chorus,

"Welcome back, Satyrical :) "

I never knew that axolotl was a real thing, I always thought it was one of those invented words in Mad Magazine. Now it's an endangered species. :(

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wandered lonely as a clod
picking up old rags and bottles
when suddenly I came upon
a host of some axolotls!.........Mad Magazine

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.