The Sara Sliverman Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well tonight I was watching the new episode of South Park on Comedy Central and I saw a ad for tomorrow nights episode of The Sara Sliverman Program. It seams that Sara Sliverman started to wet the bed and it then cuts to a clip of her in a supermarket holding off what seams to be a fake brand of adult diapers. If you seen Sara Sliverman either live or on her tv show she does everything off the wall.

Anyways it just seams like a excuse for them to play around with adult diapers and making fun of the topic of adult bedwetting.

It's on Comedy Central of course.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
^ do you not have cable?

Cool I've gotta see that. She is always pretty good at making fun of things in a nice way... Like: homeless people, gay people, dogs.... The list goes on. Either way, she is funny.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have satellite...I was going to watch it, but I think I was at Chicfila when it was on

isaactheman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
it airs thursday pojo and i saw this yesterday might as well watch to see what they do with the concept =-/

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
yeah i thought it was today as well but its tomorrow so i will definitely be watching it! ^_^

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you miss it i'm sure you can catch it on surf the channel or something...thats probably the plan i'll be on

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Or I could burn it to a dvd, rip it to my computer, take out the tv spots, compress it, then send it out on bittorrent.

Then again I don't think I will.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Anyways it just seams like a excuse for them to play around with adult diapers and making fun of the topic of adult bedwetting.

Excuse? I'm lost... How is this any different than anything else they might lampoon on the show? It just takes different subjects that may be considered taboo and satirize it, basically a live action South Park, only more immature.

I think you think its an excuse because its one of the first or rare shows to touch this subject and, well obviously it kinda hits this community (some who deal with bedwetting and others for the diapers).

Musickid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I also saw the ad and was thinking about how long it would take for a discussion to pop up about it, hehe. xD

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After reading these posts, I had to check it out. Looks like its on at 10:30 here in the east, I clicked the info button on my remote for a description and here's what popped up:

"Pee" Sarah becomes an adult bed-wetter; Brian becomes very attached to his long beard."

Seeing that, I just had to set my DVR to record it.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I'm sure the episode will be online. I love that show, it is absolutely hilarious.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Excuse? I'm lost... How is this any different than anything else they might lampoon on the show? It just takes different subjects that may be considered taboo and satirize it, basically a live action South Park, only more immature.

I think you think its an excuse because its one of the first or rare shows to touch this subject and, well obviously it kinda hits this community (some who deal with bedwetting and others for the diapers).

I watched this TV show at first but I quit since it was too immature and rarely made a good point unlike south park does now...most of the time. South Park is now more about social commentary then Eric Cartman's ass and alien probes being jammed into it and crap like that. Sara Sliverman is funny but I don't see anything to take away from her show live comic shows, hopefully that will change tonight and this season.

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well everyone, I just finished watching the aforementioned show, and it was not worth watching. But, this is also comming from someone who isn't a fan of the show to begin with. Certainly not worthwhile diaper/bedwetting content.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well everyone, I just finished watching the aforementioned show, and it was not worth watching. But, this is also comming from someone who isn't a fan of the show to begin with. Certainly not worthwhile diaper/bedwetting content.

Awww, really? I was looking forward to YouTubing it. oh well. :dunno:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd never heard of her before this thread... I watched it. She's fairley cute and got a lot of balls with subject matter. As a show it didn't flow well and they missed a lot of opportunities for better humor. I'll have to check it out again.
That pee stream renning tward the escalator... The FCC gotta bitch.

Nam

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
She didn't even end up buying the diapers she puts them back after a musical number about ice cream and jelly beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.