• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The right pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inari

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So, what is the most absorbent, thick diaper out there?

I am looking to find one that is absorbent, nice and thick, and cost isn't much of an issue.

I could keep getting something available in shops around me, but for how much I actually use, buying them from the internet seems so much more enticing...especially with all the different brands I've not seen before....

So, which one do I look for to match the absorbing power with diapery thickness?

The diapers would be used for both intended purposes, and sometimes for some extended wear.

I live in Atlantic Canada, so I would prefer to shop with somewheres in Candada/US to keep shipping down, but if the best is somewhere else, not a worry...

Thanks!

rushfan

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The most asorbent diaper i have tried is Abena x-plus it is also the thickest.
I've heard bambinos are close up there with Abena, but i dont know i havent tried them yet.:frown: Molicare super plus is also thick and asorbent

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I've tried Abena X-pluses and Dry 24/'s, both should be what you are looking for. I actually just wrote a pretty in depth review of the Dry 24/7 last night, the thread should be right on the first page of this forum if you want to see my thoughts on them.

Role
Other
Any of the X-Pluses. Secure, Abena, Bamino's, they are all about the same size. You just have to find which one you like.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Canada eh?

I say go with the Abena X-plus... they're among the thickest and most absorbant... and they should be readily available at many online stores that ship within Canadia.

Inari

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks! **Opens the God of finding things "Google" to find a supplier in or near home.**

Status
Not open for further replies.