The Religious/Political Debate Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Yes, I actually did this. I made this so that whenever you feel like debating about religion or politics, in the annoying way, you can come here instead of de-railing whatever thread you were on.

Note: For debates not related to another specific thread.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
So..

uhhhh,

you really like playing with fire, huh?

hmmmm.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Isn't this thread just what this forum is, almost? I mean, why not have specific threads about specific issues... and if those threads go off topic, then make another thread specific to the change (or embrace the change of topic as it's normal)?

To have a thread about ALL religious AND political debate seems really vague. We could discuss everything from the existence of God to counter-terrorism...

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I disagree, Charlie. I made this thread for the debates that would pretty much change the meaning of a thread.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Jack Bauer is Kiefer Sutherland. Kiefer Sutherland is Canadian. Hence Canada is Heaven.
I will argue with that. Stephen Harper is Canada's Prime Minister. Stephen Harper is the devil. Ergo, Canada is hell, which has currently frozen over.

M

Mako

I will argue with that. Stephen Harper is Canada's Prime Minister. Stephen Harper is the devil. Ergo, Canada is hell, which has currently frozen over.
Stephen Harper can not be the devil, for the devil feels emotion. Stephen Harper does not feel emotion, thus stephen harper can not be the devil.
Further furthermore, being that Santa Claus is now a canadian citizen, Canda is now above everyone else as we own the north pole. Thus america is purgatory, a void of nothing filled with lost souls, and mexico and southern america happens to be the rings of hell.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by woof

Stephen Harper cannot be the Devil - he may be a devil or a lesser minion - because George W. Bush is SATAN and Dick Cheney is THE ANTI CHRIST, ergo, the US is surely hell. Need Other proof? My tax incentive check last year was for $666.00. But Satan's minions, the government, visa-vi (IRS) kept it because I wouldn't take the mark of the beast. (Place a big ass American flag and a red, white and blue ribbon that says: Remember Our Troops and two bumper stickers, one saying: One Man + One Woman = Marriage, the other one saying: Be a Hero: Save a Whale - Save a Baby: Go to Jail - on my big ass SUV, and become a Born-Again, Right Wing, Bible Thumping, Evangelical, Republican Bastard).

Is this what you had in mind for this thread?

Last edited:
M

Mako

Bush and Cheney ruled for 8 years, the anti christ is only supposed to rain for 7 years, thus cheney can not be the anti-christ. The bush administration is a bag of uselessness, which would further lead me to believe that the US is pergatory. Except Texas, Texas is apart of hell, possibly west Pennsylvania.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Bush and Cheney ruled for 8 years, the anti christ is only supposed to rain for 7 years, thus cheney can not be the anti-christ. The bush administration is a bag of uselessness, which would further lead me to believe that the US is pergatory. Except Texas, Texas is apart of hell, possibly west Pennsylvania.
Bush ruled for one, Cheney ruled for the rest

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Catholic, liberal, Democrat here.

So, I bet I'm the only one on ADISC. Sue me. :D

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Santa Claus is a communist. He wears a red suit, the color of communism, and he gives toys to all children, thus distributing the wealth. Therefore, Canada is communist.

M

Mako

Santa Claus is a communist. He wears a red suit, the color of communism, and he gives toys to all children, thus distributing the wealth. Therefore, Canada is communist.
Jesus was a pinko commie queer. Kissed his male disciples, believed in redistribution of wealth and communal living. Canada is still heaven :p And your not allowed in.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Oh Yeah??

well

well-

catsaresubservienttodogs :p Nyah:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.