The real thing

rocketman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So my friend is having a baby shower. I didn't know what to get exactly, so i just bought a box of Pampers.

Just made me think about how I wish they made them for adults. I want the real thing! That real feel and smell of a real Pampers.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, DippyDawg, Cddljess and 2 others
I do to the feel and the smell of a baby diaper would be most satisfying for sure.

Get a bag of Pampers and use them as inserts/soakers inside your big boy diaper. Not quite the same but closer and you will get much more absorbency too.

The Pampers of today are not the ones I grew up with...I would love replicas of the thick crinkly white ones of the 70s and 80s....there are tons of ABDL diapers available nowadays but I find they are too cartoony and full of colors and designs. I guess the closest ones are Bambino Biancos, Dry 24 7s, or Rearz all white ones...even those though are just not quite like those original Pampers were.

MikeDJ said:
The Pampers of today are not the ones I grew up with...I would love replicas of the thick crinkly white ones
Closest thing is ABU Super Dry Kids .
The graphics and plastic is close to vintage plastic backed Pampers
abu-super-dry-kids-medium.jpg

Reactions: littledreamers333 and sassmaster
MikeDJ said:
I would love replicas of the thick crinkly white ones of the 70s and 80s....

If I recall correctly, ABU used to make a 70s Pampers replica. They were plain white and had a more rectangular shape to them. I don't think they were very popular since the product was discontinued.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinababy888
Rearz made one run of Vintage Replica, they were Rearz Inspire (with four tapes) that used an actual pampers baby dry print from the 80's. ABU's SDK use the other 80's pampers print, but have just single tapes. (albeit with lower capacity than Rearz)

BigBlueBear said:
If I recall correctly, ABU used to make a 70s Pampers replica. They were plain white and had a more rectangular shape to them. I don't think they were very popular since the product was discontinued.

That would be my thing. The 70s wss when i wore Pampers.

The closest Iv'e come across recently was the abu simple ultra diaper its all white plastic backed and bulky however has 4 tags rather than the two on the Super dry kids range.

And yes iv'e tried those too and they were amazing but nowhere as absorbant as the ones I am wearing right now as they are 6,500mls in terms of total absorption vs the 4,500mls in terms of superdry kids.

Other products that came close where Bambino Classico 3,548mls but the down side of that one is its babyish print whilst I do like to be reminded of my past I dont like showing it off to the world.

Yours sincerly
Chinababy888.

I know they are not ABDL diapers but ive always thought Northshore megamax's look very close to non-cartoon baby diapers a bit and are super comfy

Northshore mega max, humm I just looked that diaper up and its very close or not to disimillar to the ones I am currently wearing although those are abu simple ultra.

Same 6,500mls capacity same over all look I was wondering if northshore is abu simple by another name?, please feel free to correct me if I am totally wrong.

The reason I looked it up was I can't get northshore in the UK and was very currious as I wear diapers and I agree with you as they do look simillar to the non cartoon baby diapers.

I also think they also resemble the old pampers baby-dry from the 1980's not un-like abu simple, see my review on this product for more info.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

Back