the REAL deate (pirates vs ninjas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeh you heard me. its yet ANOTHER pirates vs ninjas debate...

BUT before we dive into the fray that is, a pirates vs ninjas debate let me explain the thread first.

the MAIN purpose of this thread is a debate on WHO WOULD WIN, pirates, or ninjas. and unlike many other threads and arguements you see at places like wai-con, animania and comicon, this is desgned to be a more MATURE debate on the subject... i.e making opinions regaring numbers, equiptment fighting terrain, worldly distribution (for the side of the ninjas you CAN include people like the arabic hashashim or european assasins/theives/spys).

and PLEASE TRY to keep the anime references to a minimum, unless the anime/ movie has them in a more realistic light. or if certain parts of the anime movie are more realistically portrayed than others please state your opinion on this hing and how it relates to either side..

and lastly.. this is a DISCUSSION style debate so that means you can argue for or against one side or another but if our going to be nagative about a certain side.. be cordial (polite)

now with all that out of the way... LET THE DUEL BEGIN
FIGHT!!!!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
They would all die from machine gun steampunk mega Lincoln!

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Not enough info- are we on Pirate territroy or Ninja territory? Ship or on land?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Ninjas are way more trained and a lot more disciplined. It's not a question if they'd win more how quickly.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Ya, but pirates can fight on land AND water, ninjas have better chances on land, but not on water. Pirates are a doubled edge sword.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ninjas... I mean just look, They are trained to kill in the shadow's they have smoke bombs so even if they got caught all they need to do is throw one and hide in the darkness then one after one take out the pirates before the pirates even notice they are dead!

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
wow, so people are going over to the ninja side just because they have a picture of boobs.......

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Just for the record that didn't convince me ;) And if you get convinced by that you aren't a true ninja :ninja:

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not enough info- are we on Pirate territroy or Ninja territory? Ship or on land?
well. lets look at ALL scenarios wether the prates are docked at port.. in a town raidng.. propose an environment and give your ideas like for pirates.. while theyre not QUITE as sealthy as nnjas and such were trained to be.. they were pretty good at sneaking up on people.. HOWEVER in a nutshell the ninja was essentially the guy who dd all the things that the samura didnt do because it was too dishonourable this included stuff like gathering info and sabotage... ne of the most important skills was the ability to get around unnoticed. this included all sorts of camoflage a partcular one being what i call SOCIAL caoflage i.e blending in with the crowd to help reach places wthout drawing suspicion.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well on the accord of fight styles, I would say they are both the same. Both pirates and ninjas fought dirty, sand in the eyes, poke em in the eye kind of fighting. Pirates would also have better footing, (every try fighting in the middle of the rocking ocean.), and would also fight under the influence of rum, which would them immune to minor pain. Pirates also look cooler.

Ninjas can sneak, which is great when you can sneak, but on a head to head fight, doesn't work as well.

Basically, pirates are the coolest.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
true.. ut when you can sneak.. you can rip things up before fighting starts or make a major advantage earlier on like by unleashing ambush attacks

and ninjas were reputedly, trained to use a fair variety of weapons so they could fight resourcefully

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
I thought about it, and well, I cant see a scenario where Pirates could win. Ninjas have an arsenal of weapons, and tools. Plus, they are trained to kill in many different ways, with or without weapons. There are many simple techniques that can be used to kill, that don't require the use of a weapon. Even if it was 10 to 3, I still think the Ninjas would have the upperhand, just because they are more methodical, strategic, and are actually trained to use those weapons, whereas, Pirates learn that stuff over time, and they rely more of numbers than Ninjas do. The Ninjas could snek on a boat, hide in the hsadows, and take people out by one, until only the Captain is left..

Throwing stars, Shurikens, smoke bombs, and Katanas, oh my!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Chromos: That's exactly what I mean only you wrote it down.

Now join us ninja's ;)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Chromos: That's exactly what I mean only you wrote it down.

Now join us ninja's ;)
Who said I wasn't on the Ninja's side? I'm a modern day Ninja, afterall.. I just wanted to see what scenario he was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.