The quitting post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zecatty

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welp, I slept long and hard on this one and I know most of you don't care and actually dislike me more for making this post but I don't know if I am going to continue on this forum for a long long time. If you are a first-timer seeing me in this post then let me explain :
So a while ago I joined this forum after being a longtime lurker and I posted some things that caught heat, I know the people didn't really mean to bash me but I kinda/sorta took it that way, I have no hard feeling for these people and I hope they don't have hard feeling about me but ever since I've joined I have made like 6 posts and 2 of the 6 have been positively received and now I feel like I have been building up a negative reputation.
After this post I am logging out of this account and becoming a lurker again, thanks for the good times I've had and hopefully if I do come back nobody remembers the negative stuff I've talked about.

See you later, space cowboys and have a good day.

I think you're overestimating the intensity and breadth of any problems you might have created. However, I don't think anything is really hurt by taking more time to lurk and get a proper sense of the site (or any community for that matter). We're here when you're ready but I'd suggest the benefits of engagement are greater than just being passive over time.

I hope you stay to me this was my way of confirming my love for dl/abdl and gaining a community and coming out it is hard to gain the 100% like of everyone on this site but in the long run we all have the same passion I hope you stay

For what it's worth, I don't even remember what you posted. Blog members have short memories.

Don't give up on this website even if you had problems I myself was the victim of cyber bullying last year and almost gave up on this webpage but fortunately though I found people who supported me through my hours of pain and suffering and who were quick to point out that I was not a bad person and they helped me get through the depression caused by the death of my friends from cancer last October.

I will support you 100% in any decission which you make but please reconsider before you quit this forum because of the fact you will loose all of your friends and that will be very painful in-terms of emotion.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

You don't have to worry about rustling a few feathers lol

Hey most of us do from time to time, I know I have. You can't please everyone but don't worry for a second that you're not wanted here. Like dogboy mentioned, most of us don't remember posts we read or reply to within a couple days.

If you're afraid of people being mad at you, I severely doubt someone would hate you over a couple silly posts on a forum :p
Heck I don't even know which posts you're talking about and I've probably passed through and read them.
Ultimately however, it's your decision what you decide to do. If you feel it's better to lurk, power to you. But just wanted to let you know that you don't have to feel bad about a thing. You didn't do anything wrong.

Sheepies said:
If you're afraid of people being mad at you, I severely doubt someone would hate you over a couple silly posts on a forum :p

And if they do, that is THEIR problem, not yours.

Don't let it bother you. Sometimes I get negative reactions (or no reactions) on forums.
If you still lurking remember one thing. Everybody is entitled to their own wrong opinion! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back