The "Possible" Solution to an Annoying Habit?

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm a little embarrassed to share this; but recently I came to an extraordinary conclusion and thought my story as well as what I've found out will help those who went through the same situations as I did.

Sense I was twelve or thirteen, I started to "touch myself"...ya'll know the real meaning behind it but just can't bear myself to say it. 😣

Anyway, I've been doing this annoying, nasty habit for countless years. I mean, it's not like my male hormones were acting too much and I wasn't at all interested in girls growing up. (I may have been a preteen turning and going through my teen years but I certainly acted and felt differently in comparison. Not saying it makes me more special.) If anything, the only arousal on my mind were diapers.

I've gone through this annoyance through all my preteen to late teen life and it wasn't until when I started getting involved with diapers again (Around 2012 or 2016) that I finally came to the startling revelation.

Sense wearing diapers at night frequently or sometimes 24/7 if I have the courage, I would sleep peacefully and wake up to no urge to touch myself at all. Even go through the whole day without needs.

In the wake of this revelation, I realize now that not only are diapers my hobby but that I need them all the time to prevent the urge to "fondle" myself.

I wanted to take the time to share this secert because I'm sure I'm not the only one who's relatable here. I understand there are us who see being a DL as a fetish fantasy escape and a stress relief- ya'll could say that's what I see myself whenever I ware them. It not only calms me but eases me from stress or unwanted urges. It's a humiliating secret I've kept only to myself for so many years but I felt like now was the time to not only share my troubled history but also my shocking solution to many years of uncomfortableness.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, ShyBoo81, Weatheronthe8s and 2 others
I think self-pleasuring shouldn't be shamed. it's entirely natural and just about everyone does it
Never feel shame about your body, and it's actually good for your health and helps prevent prostate cancer
I'm sorry if you felt you were shamed out of it but I hope you find out whatever makes you happiest :)

Reactions: perlFerret, RedPandaDL, Kittyinpink and 4 others
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I think self-pleasuring shouldn't be shamed. it's entirely natural and just about everyone does it
Never feel shame about your body, and it's actually good for your health and helps prevent prostate cancer
I'm sorry if you felt you were shamed out of it but I hope you find out whatever makes you happiest :)
I understand it's healthy; but I guess the need and thought of doing it everyday makes it tiring and stressful. 😓 Guess I'd need to control my urges more.

And with me wearing diapers again, I believe I've found my happiness. 😊 Not just that of course, but family and friends like ya'll.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, MostlyDL1 and JaysonTheRegressor
Like Jayson said, it's natural. You shouldn't be ashamed. Without TMI, I do it several times a week and will almost certainly do it once I have decided I want to take my nappy off.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
JaysonTheRegressor said:
Sure didn't prevent prostate cancer in my case; and, I gotta tell you I've likely pleasured myself more than most over the past 60 or so years. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely agree that masturbation is nothing to be ashamed of doing as it is a totally natural thing for all people, regardless of sex, to do.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, GoodniteLover219, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
Yeah, when the happy button was put on us during creation, you know we're going to keep touching it!

• Haha
Reactions: perlFerret, RedPandaDL, Kittyinpink and 5 others
Haha yes, we all have these things that are meant to give us pleasure, so we should pleasure ourselvesf! To not give into desires that don't hurt anyone is actually hurting us! But if you don't like doing it or thinking about it so often, I am glad it is diapers that help you! Whatever makes you happy, dude!

Reactions: RedPandaDL and GoodniteLover219
I agree with everyone here, when they say that it's nothing to be ashamed of.

When I'm at home, I like to set aside some time for a bit of "self pleasure," too.

But ashamed or not, it should still be treated as a "behind closed doors" kind of affair, for the obvious reasons.

Last edited:
CookieMonstah said:
Like Jayson said, it's natural. You shouldn't be ashamed. Without TMI, I do it several times a week
Haha, I'm in the several times a day club. It's interesting because I consider myself asexual, but my boyfriend who is very much not asexual has a drive much less frequent than mine.

I can’t imagine why anyone should be ashamed or embarrassed for touching themselves while wearing diapers, neither both boys nor girls. My first self pleasuring experience occurred when I was 13 after my mother had diapered me for the night. I’m still touching myself both over and under my diapers or wet or dry, 60 years later both when alone or with my GF.

Reactions: RedPandaDL, GoodniteLover219 and antte91
GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm a little embarrassed to share this; but recently I came to an extraordinary conclusion and thought my story as well as what I've found out will help those who went through the same situations as I did.

Sense I was twelve or thirteen, I started to "touch myself"...ya'll know the real meaning behind it but just can't bear myself to say it. 😣

Anyway, I've been doing this annoying, nasty habit for countless years. I mean, it's not like my male hormones were acting too much and I wasn't at all interested in girls growing up. (I may have been a preteen turning and going through my teen years but I certainly acted and felt differently in comparison. Not saying it makes me more special.) If anything, the only arousal on my mind were diapers.

I've gone through this annoyance through all my preteen to late teen life and it wasn't until when I started getting involved with diapers again (Around 2012 or 2016) that I finally came to the startling revelation.

Sense wearing diapers at night frequently or sometimes 24/7 if I have the courage, I would sleep peacefully and wake up to no urge to touch myself at all. Even go through the whole day without needs.

In the wake of this revelation, I realize now that not only are diapers my hobby but that I need them all the time to prevent the urge to "fondle" myself.

I wanted to take the time to share this secert because I'm sure I'm not the only one who's relatable here. I understand there are us who see being a DL as a fetish fantasy escape and a stress relief- ya'll could say that's what I see myself whenever I ware them. It not only calms me but eases me from stress or unwanted urges. It's a humiliating secret I've kept only to myself for so many years but I felt like now was the time to not only share my troubled history but also my shocking solution to many years of uncomfortableness.
I have actually touched myself since I was like 5 years old. I’m not sure what caused me to do this, but I did. I remember thinking about going back into Pull Ups and things as I could still remember when I potty trained when I was 4. So I imagined myself doing that. I cannot remember ever having an orgasm at this young of an age, but I did masturbate. Then, I began to also do this for being interested in being a girl. This is when I first started to realize I am transgender. I masturbated to imagine the life I want, and less for extremely sexual thoughts. It took me forever to fully accept it, but I now accept I am transgender and now feel extreme guilt whenever I masturbate, so I try not to do it anymore. One thing I notice though, now that I let myself wear diapers and am allowing myself to transition, my urge to masturbate is much less and my body feels comforted by being my true self. I also feel a self esteem boost by being myself and not allowing my male hormones I don’t enjoy to control me.

Reactions: Lyric and GoodniteLover219
@GoodniteLover219 I can relate and understand.

I started embracing ABDL just over two years ago, I have tried different things and I finally know what I do and what I do not like.

I am a normal dude but I have a little side and I wear diapers. At night time I sleep with a pacifier, diapers, warm bottle of Enfagrow, footed PJs; as well as some other AB stuff. One thing that does not fit in, anywhere, with my ABDL is sexual activity. I've tried it and it completely ruins ABDL for me. It will cause me to purge and feel shame.

So for me I truly have an inner child which I am embracing. I am a baby at heart; but dont get me wrong... I still dress well, workout everyday, hit the punching bag, play death metal loud, can play electric guitar... but at the heart of it all is me... a shy, sweet, innocent boy.

So the less I pleasure myself or focus on kinky things the better and more little I feel.

Wearing a diaper is like a shield, in a way.

Not sure if this makes any sense.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Lyric and GoodniteLover219
Enjoy it while you can there may be a time in the future when you may find it no longer works !

Reactions: DippyDawg and GoodniteLover219
GoodniteLover219 said:

Yep , as a bedwetter well into my late teens , being diapered at night is normal for me and when im diapered i tend to touch myself a lot and going through puberty in diapers makes it even worse , i was always diapered at night and lying down on my bed in diapers as a teen about 16 years old , my mind tend to wander and the padding down there makes me aroused too. I've learn to masturbate then and my first time was in a diaper too . Im purely a DL and diapers are the only thing i think about when i do it , probably cus i grew up in them .

Reactions: Rezzu, GoodniteLover219 and Lyric
And all these years I’ve been holding off for fear of going blind and hairy knuckles (or was it palms?)? And if you believe this I’ve got a bridge you might be interested in.

I try not to masturbate too much because it always sees the days I do is when my wife wants to get frisky and then I am no longer in the mood. Seriously, it’s like she is shut off on the days I really want it and then all over me on the days I happened to have masturbated. There are just some days I can’t take it anymore and need to do it so I can concentrate on work and such.

Reactions: NinjaPizza, RedPandaDL and GoodniteLover219
You and your wife need to work on your timing and that is all about two-way conversation. Good luck.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Lyric said:
You and your wife need to work on your timing and that is all about two-way conversation. Good luck.
Yeah, it's all about having open and honest discussion about it with ongoing communication as a follow up.

PaddedInEastvale said:
I try not to masturbate too much because it always sees the days I do is when my wife wants to get frisky and then I am no longer in the mood. Seriously, it’s like she is shut off on the days I really want it and then all over me on the days I happened to have masturbated. There are just some days I can’t take it anymore and need to do it so I can concentrate on work and such.

Just throwing this out here as a suggestion, but you two should try scheduling your romantic appointments. Put a couple of hearts on the calendar a couple days away. It'll give you both something to look forward to.

Back