The Pichu Brothers in diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Those of you who are big fans of Pokemon like myself, I present to you an avi of the awesomely cute little Pichu Brothers diapered. It took me around 25 minutes to work on this. What I did was I downloaded an image of the Pichu Brothers from Google, colored them with the Magic Wand and Brush tools, and then drew a Tommy Pickles-style diaper on them. This is my second time working on an avi of a Pokemon diapered.

I used Photoshop CS3 for all the effort I made.

View attachment 12616

Feel free to comment if you want. Positive feedback and/or criticism are welcome.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Here's Magby in a diaper. There are not so many pictures of a diapered Magby floating around the Internet and even DeviantART, so I made one just for you all. Used the pen tool to draw the whole diaper (not counting the tapes) this time.
View attachment 12624

Enjoy!

C

cremep0ps

awwwwwwwwww! these are so cuuuuuuuute! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Seems that it's been a little while since there were no new comments on this thread, but no matter. Today, I've finished two more Pokemon diapered avi's. A Charmander and a Squirtle. Here's Charmander:
View attachment 12794
And here's Squirtle:
View attachment 12795

Of course Squirtle is crying in the avi above. If you want to know why he is crying, try your best to make your best guess.

RussyRonny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks, I made the Charmander my profile picture and avatar, but they are both soooo cute <3!

AuraBlaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I make custom sprites for pokemon, so I find stuff like this awesome. Nice work.

MegaChar

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Someone!! Give me water!!!...Im going to faint from the cuteness im seeing in these Pokemon!

[This is a epic project you got there]

As the DL/Pokemon fan says...

Lets diaper em' all!!

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's been over a week since I've last made a diapered Pokemon avi. But just now, I've worked on a diapered Cubone. This time, the diaper is very different because it has a customized diaper tape that I made myself around the same time. I figured that drawing a Rugrats-style diaper every time I work on a Pokemon would end up losing originality after some time. Here's Cubone, folks!

View attachment 13088

I felt as if I wanted to get creative, so I drew in stinky, wavy lines from behind the diaper to make it as if Cubone had pooped his diaper. The bad news is that he is crying because there is no one to change the lonely, bone club-welding, cute Pokemon's diaper. Who is not afraid to change that little one?
As for the diaper tape, here it is:

View attachment 13089

My third diaper tape that I made. These will also be available at my gallery. Enjoy!

MegaChar

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
It's been over a week since I've last made a diapered Pokemon avi. But just now, I've worked on a diapered Cubone. This time, the diaper is very different because it has a customized diaper tape that I made myself around the same time. I figured that drawing a Rugrats-style diaper every time I work on a Pokemon would end up losing originality after some time. Here's Cubone, folks!

View attachment 13088

I felt as if I wanted to get creative, so I drew in stinky, wavy lines from behind the diaper to make it as if Cubone had pooped his diaper. The bad news is that he is crying because there is no one to change the lonely, bone club-welding, cute Pokemon's diaper. Who is not afraid to change that little one?
As for the diaper tape, here it is:

View attachment 13089

My third diaper tape that I made. These will also be available at my gallery. Enjoy!

Oh!...Goodness!Your killing me...

Im dying from the cuteness!...To much good stuff!!

*fwew*Dang!! Your too good...

AquaFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Awww.... Adorable! Pichus are so cute! Don't ya just wanna snuggle em? hehe.

Umby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Ohmygosh, this thread is adorable. :D Thank you for sharing!

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll make more of these as soon as possible. I'm already planning to do a diapered Sandshrew and a Totodile.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've finished Sandshrew and I'm now ready to do Totodile as nobody else has done a drawing or an avi of a diapered Totodile or Sandshrew yet. Enjoy looking at the cutie widdle mousey in diapies:

L

LittleDrummerGirl

Those of you who are big fans of Pokemon like myself, I present to you an avi of the awesomely cute little Pichu Brothers diapered. It took me around 25 minutes to work on this. What I did was I downloaded an image of the Pichu Brothers from Google, colored them with the Magic Wand and Brush tools, and then drew a Tommy Pickles-style diaper on them. This is my second time working on an avi of a Pokemon diapered.

I used Photoshop CS3 for all the effort I made.

View attachment 12616

Feel free to comment if you want. Positive feedback and/or criticism are welcome.

You're good for a beginner photoshopper! One thing I notice is that you don't give the diapers thickness - they need to bulge out and crinkle a bit. For a good example, try Ellienoodlesoup on DeviantART.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I did those Pichu Brothers like about one month ago. Over that month, I've done some significant improvement over my work like drawing better diaper tapes (my Cubone and Sandshrew avis are really good examples) and adding in a customized diaper tape on the front, which I would make myself. Even so, I'll try to make sure I do better with Totodile, because he's one little adorable alligator I want to do next after I did Sandshrew.

- - - Updated - - -

I did those Pichu Brothers like about one month ago. Over that month, I've done some significant improvement over my work like drawing better diaper tapes (my Cubone and Sandshrew avis are really good examples) and adding in a customized diaper tape on the front, which I would make myself. Regardless, I'll try to make sure I do better with Totodile, partly because he's one little adorable alligator I want to do next after I did Sandshrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.