The perfect sleeping bag!

Cuddlewug

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Just received my new baby sleep bag. One of the best thing I’ve probably ordered this year! Glows in the dark too!

If anyone wants one, this is a custom order from Slumbersac, it’s adult sized, and takes about 3 weeks to be made. Well worth it.

Attachments

• DA169FF8-39D7-4FF7-BC16-88B89DDB84D3.jpeg
    DA169FF8-39D7-4FF7-BC16-88B89DDB84D3.jpeg
    649.8 KB · Views: 278
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, ShAd0w10, Traveller and 8 others
Cuddlewug said:
Just received my new baby sleep bag. One of the best thing I’ve probably ordered this year! Glows in the dark too!

If anyone wants one, this is a custom order from Slumbersac, it’s adult sized, and takes about 3 weeks to be made. Well worth it.
Its glow in the dark too 😍 cant beat glow in the dark what did you do pick from patterns they already had or something else?

Also how did you arrange for it too be custom made did you contact them over email or something

Last edited:
Cuddlewug said:

I'm on their website and I can't figure out how to custom make an adult-sized one.

Reactions: Paddy2020 and AComputerGuy
Cuddlewug said:

I love that! How do you do a custom order, I can’t find it either on the website?

You have to email in to ask for the made to order service. At least that's the case of the UK website. Not sure about the US.

Reactions: Traveller, Littleabp and AComputerGuy
Dang! This is the first item I've seen in a l-o-n-g time that I just have to have! Thanks for sharing the photos.

Cuddlewug said:
You have to email in to ask for the made to order service. At least that's the case of the UK website. Not sure about the US.
Thanks for the info. I’d really like one! :)
If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it cost?

Littleabp said:
Thanks for the info. I’d really like one! :)
If you don’t mind me asking, how much did it cost?
£69 they replied too me in a different thread

Reactions: Littleabp
AComputerGuy said:
£69 they replied too me in a different thread
Thank you 😊
I’m going to message them now, I wonder if they can do any of the designs bigger? Some really cute designs!

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Littleabp said:
Thank you 😊
I’m going to message them now, I wonder if they can do any of the designs bigger? Some really cute designs!
Keep me posted on exactly what they will and will not do

Reactions: Traveller
AComputerGuy said:
Keep me posted on exactly what they will and will not do
The only designs they can custom make are space, jurassic, butterfly and unicorn. They won't let you customise the colour/pattern matching so basically like shown on the site but in your size. You can choose the tog, sleeves and feet options.

Reactions: AComputerGuy
Well done in getting your sleeper. I'm not jealous in the slightest.☹️ Would love more baby wear but home politics are a problem. Well done you; hope you enjoy lot's!!

A sleeping bag is a real must have for a deep sleep. A good sorce is https://www.grossekinderschlafsack.de/. At the moment you can not order but hopefully this will not last long. Sleeping bags up to 200cm lenght can ordered directly.

Reactions: WillFord384 and AComputerGuy
So I just ordered and paid for this Slumbersac, so excited I can’t wait to receive it! :)

Attachments

• 2A3C50C5-9063-49B1-9B76-71BF84974609.jpeg
    2A3C50C5-9063-49B1-9B76-71BF84974609.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Love
Reactions: Nandler, WillFord384, icklecub and 1 other person
My second Slumbersac arrived today! Different design and thinner than my original one. Really comfortable and cute as the last one!

Attachments

• C3BE8F8F-8D74-4814-A2A2-1AC23184F3B6.jpeg
    C3BE8F8F-8D74-4814-A2A2-1AC23184F3B6.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Love
Reactions: Nandler, Teddy, WillFord384 and 4 others
52F46DC6-1B2A-4E4A-976E-F069CA7DBA80.jpegMine arrived last week as well, I love it so much!!

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, WillFord384, ShAd0w10 and 2 others
Im going have too buy both of these they are both awesome 😍😍

I have just dropped Slumbersac an email too find out if they will offer custom adult sized orders

@Cuddlewug & @Littleabp what are the measurements of you sleep sack

How long & wide

Reactions: Littleabp
I sent my email directly too Slumbersac on this email address

[email protected]

Here is there reply

@Cuddlewug they have more designs available now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210311-140153_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210311-140153_Email.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Reactions: Littleabp, WillFord384, BBalljustin and 1 other person
AComputerGuy said:
I have just dropped Slumbersac an email too find out if they will offer custom adult sized orders

@Cuddlewug & @Littleabp what are the measurements of you sleep sack

How long & wide
Hey, sorry for the slow reply, did you buy one in the end? I can do some measurements when I’m home on Wednesday if you’d still like? 😀

Back