Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
As I'm writing this I am about to head to bed but I'll let you all know what has just happened.

At 11 AM my roommate left to go to his parents house for the weekend, leaving me alone at our place for the weekend.

I had University today and not to mention, working on a show to boot, so I had to leave my fun for the night.

But when I came home, I immedietly rushed to my room, grabbed out my padding, slipped it on, grabbed my paci + paci-clip, all my stuffies and plushies, literally everything I've used as an AB/DL and brought it out to use.

What happened next was pure bliss, sitting in the living room in nothing but a shirt, socks and padding, sipping on either orange juice, apple juice or strawberry milk from my sippy cup, watching whatever was on the disney movie channel while I drew in my colouring books.

All the while hugging and keeping close to me my teddy bear, strewn about all over the place were random plushies I've been keeping for a while (mainly little Pooh Bear plush's).

And interestingly enough, I ended up wetting a bit without noticing that much.

So, I gotta say, for what it's worth, I've had a good night so far, I don't know if it'll continue into tomorrow, but I wouldn't mind if it did, since being alone and being able to wander around my house as a AB/DL feels nice for once in a long time.

Thought I'd share it with all of you ADISC.

Now if you excuse me, imma go nini. ^^

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Aww, how cute. :catsmile:
I'm glad you're having fun and hope you had a good sleep, little one.
I'm alone myself right now and also having some fun. ^^

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
A good day to stay in Braddeh. Snuggle up away from the rain. Have fun baby :paci:

Greeniebell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm so happy for you! I know for me that feeling of comfort I get when I can waddle around my house in my diapers worry free is pure heaven.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nice, have a good time it's great to be able to lounge around the house exactly the way you want.

Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Okay, update on how it's going. This morning I basically just woke up, had a shower and went down to the store to get more stuff for the weekend ahead (while I still have this time alone), which meant grabbing some more juice, strawberry milk and all that good stuff food-wise, but I also picked up some different crayons, that of the "My First Crayola" set (since I was using a generic brand before).

But one thing I was almost tempted on getting was some powder for being padded up and some johnsons lotion to simulate the smells relating back to regression, but I realized if I did that the smell would stay on me when I had to go in for another show tonight, so I decided against it til tomorrow. But I gotta ask, is it a good idea?

But nevertheless, once again I had the day to just laze around my house, diapered up and letting it show, sucking on my paci, drawing and colouring in my colouring books, watching Disney Channels and Movies non-stop, I even delved into some stuff like watching Baby Einstein stuff on youtube for a bit whilst I went about. All while my plush bear was kept close.

I ended up needing a change so I took that as a sign that I needed to get ready for tonight. And that meant being a big boy again.

I know I can always go back to it later on, but so far, today has been a good day. And this weekend has been good as well, I'm really enjoying being able to just be a baby out in the open of my house without anyone catching on.

It feels really great! And it'll only get better tonight and tomorrow :D

bashfuldlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, I bet someone is gonna be very relaxed and calm when "Manic Monday" finally comes around. Thanks for the upbeat post.
Happiness!
I love happiness!

Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Okay, this weekend is just getting better and better.

Today I went down to my local chemist to get some baby powder and lotion, I stumbled upon the IC section...and I discovered something wonderful..

A 9 pack of Medium-Sized Tena Slip Maxi's.

Needless to say, I quickly got the lotion and powder, paid for everything, ran back to my house and quickly taped one up.

Right now I'm padded on the cushion filled ground of my living room, Hercules is about to come on, Orange Juice sippy cup and Strawberry Yogurt at the ready for nom and drinkies. Plushies are nearby. Crayons and Colouring Books are nearby and I'm just gonna laze about and be a baby til my roommate comes home.

This weekend is AWESOME! And I'm happy as a giddy toddler to tell you all this ADISC.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sounds awesome! You have really had a exciting weekend. :)

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Sounds like you've had a very awesome and exciting AB weekend.

Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Sounds awesome! You have really had a exciting weekend. :)

Sounds like you've had a very awesome and exciting AB weekend.

That I have, what started off as a night of curiosity and expression of finally letting my little side out turned into finding my first proper padding and becoming more of a AB/DL in the process.

It feels damn good.

I can only hope I have an equally better time again soon. 'cause I really enjoyed this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.