The parents....seen them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Englandnap90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my story is my mum found about 20 disposable Lillie supreme (back when they also where plastic) about 7 yrs ago now .... And she didn't say anything just chucked them all in the bin ......and that's it,

So eventually I bought some more (obviously) and carried on for a few months and then BAM! I came home early and there she was moving the nappies and thongs ;-) from out of my bed..... She said what was wrong with me and asked me to stop....

Because it wasn't my house I did because I didn't want to disrespect my mums house ..... The thongs I got away with because she just thought that was more "normal" than nappies

I moved out 8 months later and I wear as often as possible now it's pure bliss!!

Thanks for letting me vent my experiences here it feels good to tell people!

Cheers

S

Ragequit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I feel like my parents know, but they pretend that they don't.
Nobody is that blind.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I find it funny (strange funny not ha ha funny) when parents throw things out like that. What do they think is going to happen? Do they somehow believe that if something untoward is going on that this will squelch it? This is particularly striking to me when people are in their late teens or even as adults living at home. I get why parents might be freaked out but it doesn't lead to a resolution. Despite this, it seems a fairly common reaction. People are weird.

soupy

Actual Soup Golem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I think it's something of a ploy by the person who's doing the throwing away to let the person who's having their stuff thrown away. A way of letting them know that they have found the stuff and don't approve (or are freaked out) all while still, and perhaps most importantly, avoiding at all costs an uncomfortable conversation.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Nobody is that blind.

Me too. Actually, I'm sure my mom knows that I like diapers because I've been walked in on while putting one on. Maybe she is pretending not to see it or she is trying to stay out of my business. Not sure about Dad though. Don't really want to know if they know either. I had to create I diversion today and asked Dad to get something from the garage while I sneaked the huge package of diapers that UPS dropped off to me room because he's nosey and I was horrified when it had the name of the medical supply company they came from on the box in big letters. Not discrete enough for me.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I think it's something of a ploy by the person who's doing the throwing away to let the person who's having their stuff thrown away. A way of letting them know that they have found the stuff and don't approve (or are freaked out) all while still, and perhaps most importantly, avoiding at all costs an uncomfortable conversation.

I suppose we'd never hear from anyone that was convinced by this but I find it hard to believe that it would ever accomplish anything in the history of ever. It just made me snicker to myself imagining a parent dusting off their hands walking away from the trashcan where they dumped the offending diapers saying to themselves "that settles that!"

Ragequit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Me too. Actually, I'm sure my mom knows that I like diapers because I've been walked in on while putting one on. Maybe she is pretending not to see it or she is trying to stay out of my business. Not sure about Dad though. Don't really want to know if they know either. I had to create I diversion today and asked Dad to get something from the garage while I sneaked the huge package of diapers that UPS dropped off to me room because he's nosey and I was horrified when it had the name of the medical supply company they came from on the box in big letters. Not discrete enough for me.

Well, my mom found me putting on a diaper when I was 3 and saw some while going through my room on several occasions while I was 14+ (As I wet the bed until 16-17, she must have expected it somewhat, but I had Goodnites and Pampers that she didn't understand). I'm not sure if she has put the pieces together though.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I don't know how many times my mom has seen my diapers. She has walked in on me changing and my dad once showed up at our lake house while I was cleaning and I was only in my diaper because I was hot. Also if my mom wishes to fix my dress or adjust my shorts, she has seen it on me and felt it. But she has never thrown away my unused ones. I would feel invaded if she did that.

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If either of my parents have ever found any diaper paraphernalia or internet footprints, they've never let on that they've known. I can't say that this is indicative of anything with regards of their actual discoveries. My mom is very non confrontational and insecure. And my dad respects my privacy. So I'd probably have to ask or be caught in the act in present to find out if they've very "caught" me in the past.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I suppose we'd never hear from anyone that was convinced by this but I find it hard to believe that it would ever accomplish anything in the history of ever. It just made me snicker to myself imagining a parent dusting off their hands walking away from the trashcan where they dumped the offending diapers saying to themselves "that settles that!"

Haha....Trevor being dogboy!

My mom, unfortunately, was always terribly direct. When she found my stash she confronted me with, "I found your diapers. I know that there are some men and boys who like to feel like a baby, etc." and on and on it went ending with the appointment made to see a psychiatrist. In some ways, there's nothing worse than finding your most embarrassing things gone, and no discussion at all. All you can do is stew about it, feeling worse and worse. At least I had that horrible, sinking moment followed by some resolution. I simply didn't like the resolution.

Role
  1. Private
My mom found my diapers a few years back. She didn't want me to wear them, but i did. I once had a diaper i had used in my stash. When i was about to throw it in the trash it was gone. My mom had found it but thankfully she hadn't touched anything else. We haven't talked about me wearing diapers since.

MotherFaith

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I have been caught several times as a teenager and the reactions varied from caring and trying to understand to downright anger. It must be hard for a parent to get grips with their child being a little different and having abnormal passions in life. I do not think this is restricted to diapers either. How many parents force their kids to go to school to be a doctor or lawyer etc when they really want to be a singer or actor or something else that has risks to them in the future.

My mother knows I wear them and I don't really think she deludes herself that it is for medical reasons as she knows my night problems ended when I was about 12-13. At first I could get away with the 'just in case' excuse but by the time I left school and was staying out all night it was clear there were no more issues on that front. I am glad she turned a blind eye in the long run, she loves me and excepts me for who I am without having to know my secrets. I for one would not want to know her sexual preferences or what she does for pleasure.

Family should stick by you no matter what, it is the poor kids who get disowned for having 'deviant' pleasures that I worry about. My mother never threw my stash out but has removed a few wet ones from what I can recall. Taught me to take more care and get rid of them sensibly.

IzzyFox

Just an oddball fur in a diaper.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur

While this is odd, it does seem plausible. I am not sure why else a parent would simply throw something away like that without confronting his/her son/daughter about it. Of course, as others have noted, such a thing isn't particularly effective.

I live on my own, so I don't have to worry about being caught in a diaper by my parents.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nobody is that blind.

I feel the same way because I know my parents have caught me sleeping wit my plushies but they have not said anything and I'm pretty sure my parents philosophy is that I am over 18 and I am not affecting anybody with what I'm doing or it is not affecting me negatively I am OK to do it. As long as it stays in my room I should be OK to continue what I'm doing.

Azie

Poofhoof Princess!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I remember the first time my mom decided to throw my diapers out even though I was using them for a legitimate problem. Thank god they were just a half used pack of depends. Needless to say, she had wet bedding in front of her door every morning for about a month as a statement. Now it doesn't even phase her, as the other day she came over and I answered the door in nothing but a long shirt, a soaked teddy, clutching my pony. The only thing she had to say was 'Good morning, want some coffee?'

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Wow this thread is making me so angry, especially your situation Azie. It's just the meanest thing for a parent to ignore their children's medical problems like that. I wish someone could have a good, long talk to her about it! Maybe call a doctor to explain it to her if she will not listen to you?

wackoreese

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
My step mom had discovered the used stash in my closet one time and I talked to her and told her it was a bed wetting/laziness at night thing. I help clear it all out and for a month I was fine. Then the urge came back and I did it again. I was at my mom's house when she called about finding them in a very angry voice. For a while my stepmom half mocked me about it and it made me very distressed and hateful towards her for a while. The situation eventually loosened and the anger and confusion was gone for good.

sjm1225

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I've never had that trouble. I've done the guy thing of urinating outside on the lawn or bush or whatever, (we only have an outhouse on the property where i live), my excuse being saving on the water bill, My mother hates it when i do that, reckons it reeks and says use the toilet! . My guess is she would probably say something similar along those lines. I sure as heck don't want to find that out. I promised myself i'd take the whole diaper fetish thing to my grave. FYI you guys on the forums are the only ones i've ever mentioned anything to do with this shall we say special group, thanks for listening guys and gals.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
My son loves to pee outside when he is out there and he did it at our family lake house in Montana.

I think my mom saw my diaper this morning when she decided to come in and check on me and the kids and saw my daughter wasn't properly covered so she lifted the covers and part of my diaper exposed. I've been sleeping semi naked. Getting caught is no biggie anymore because me wearing them has become normal. But I still get uncomfortable when seen in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.