The Ouija Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I just recently borrow a Ouija board from my uncle and I want to know if anyone here have use a Ouija board before and what where their experience with it because me and a couple of my friend are planning on using it in a graveyard next week.

BTW, if anyone don't know what an Ouija board is, it a board use to contact with the dead.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have a ouija board, and it's pretty scary. When my friends and I used it though I don't think it worked, seemed as if my friends were just moving the arrow piece. But when alone I didn't move it or nothing and it moved by itself o.0

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Being a dabbler in the metaphysical, I think it's my responsibility to tell you this. Ouija boards, from what I've heard, are bad news. Personally, I'm not going to touch one of those. Call me superstitious, whatever. But those things attract all sorts of baddies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I have a ouija board, and it's pretty scary. When my friends and I used it though I don't think it worked, seemed as if my friends were just moving the arrow piece. But when alone I didn't move it or nothing and it moved by itself o.0
I think that what happened to me. Last Night, I woke up to people talking and both of my parents were asleep and the Ouija board is in my room, and I think it moving by itself in the box, it f*cking scaring me :(

E

Error404

Bad news if you ask me. Not worth the trouble. Fake or real, either way it messes with your head and anything that messes with your head like that just isn't cool.

My dad once told me about one of his friends using one, and that it took 9 people to hold him down when he tried to kill someone. And this guy was apparently stick thin with no muscles...So, true or not, that put me off Ouija boards altogether.

My dad has no reason to lie to me either, he's the sort of dad who tells you pretty much everything. From his sex life to exactly what he did at work. >_>

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Being a dabbler in the metaphysical, I think it's my responsibility to tell you this. Ouija boards, from what I've heard, are bad news. Personally, I'm not going to touch one of those. Call me superstitious, whatever. But those things attract all sorts of baddies.
Ditto infinite.

Unless you are prepared for what may possibly happen, don't f*** around with the Ouija board. Most people consider them to be toys, but they can attract all sorts of negative energies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ditto infinite..

Unless you are prepared for what may possibly happen, don't f*** around with the Ouija board. Most people consider them to be toys, but they can attract all sorts of negative energies.

Now I want to try it...

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm seriously thinking about eventually throwing mine out, it is pretty freaky.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Last time I played with an Ouija Board, it was by myself, and it spelled out...

"R A N C E I A M G O I N G T O P U N C H Y O U I N Y O U R T I T S"

... so then I stopped moving the piece and avoided being punched in my tits.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I'm seriously thinking about eventually throwing mine out, it is pretty freaky.
Yea this is caming from someone who told me on yahoo, to not be a pussy and be scare of the Ouija board lol.
*I'm not trying to be mean, Diaperedbabygirl knows that I'm just joking*

Anyway, I put my in my closet and it won't came out until I use it next week in a graveyard :)

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I honestly don't believe in it, but I'd like to try one sometime to find out... though you can't guarantee that one of your friends isn't just playing along with the superstition. So I dunno.... I mean, I guess it's possible, but I really doubt it.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a skeptic. The most contact I'll have with the dead is when they come out to vote in Chicago.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wouln't mind trying it.

It's would be even better to do it at halloween in a graveyard.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Part of me doesn't believe in this kind of stuff and part of me does. Either way, I'm way too scared of it to even give it a try. Count me out!

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Me and some other guys tried to make one when we were like 10. But the teacher found out and got all angry about it.

I don't understand what's so bad about them... a piece of paper with some letters on it can't do anything. But I suppose if you really believe it, bad things would happen because you expect them to.

Shadoh

Contributor
Role
Carer
Anything that has to do with dead bodies, souls, or whatever...
Leave along :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Last time I played with an Ouija Board, it was by myself, and it spelled out...

"R A N C E I A M G O I N G T O P U N C H Y O U I N Y O U R T I T S"

... so then I stopped moving the piece and avoided being punched in my tits.

That was so funny

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm glad someone got a laugh out of it. ;) Even being a man, the concept of being "punched in the tits" has always made me laugh! My friends and I say it all the time! We'll play hockey or football or something, and it's always, "Dude, he got rocked in his tits," or "Dude, he just got his tits knocked off of him!"

Status
Not open for further replies.