Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Speak here, and tell us why you chose it or made it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I like pink floyd. I especially love the Wall. I had just seen the movie of the Wall when I wanted to change my avatar. It seemed a simple choice.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's John Petrucci from Dream Theater, one of my favorite guitarrists ever. He's truly an inspiration for me.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Man... mine's really old now. It was probably about 3 years ago, and I had just downloaded GIMP because I needed it to do something (I can't remember what), and I was playing around in it trying to draw something. Well, it looked really ugly, so then I started messing around with the smudge tool until it looked kinda cool. Then, one day while I was looking through my old files I figured it looked quite cute so I set it as my avatar. And I've never got round to changing it since then.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
And I've never got round to changing it since then.

See that you don't, it's adorable. All the moreso that you made it yourself.

I went for some time without an avatar as I couldn't think of anything that was quite right for me. When I finally settled on an image of Mr. Grant as the way to go, I had to scan almost all the way through 'His Girl Friday' to find an image with the right angle. The fact that he was interacting with a phone at the time was an added bonus. I don't envision changing it.

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Mine is the headshot of a drawing a tbn member did of me. I thought the drawing was amazing and made me look good. ;) I've always liked it a lot and it feels perfect for an avatar.

Here's what the entire pic looked like (not that anyone besides me cares :p ).

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Mine has almost always been a Mew, expect very briefly when I first joined TBDL when it was a fox. I changed it to Mew when people thought I was a furry.

Why Mew? I probably spent half an hour doing random searches on Google Images until I thought to search for Mew.
I figured it was a good choice because:
  • It's very cute.
  • It's a Pokémon, which is something I (and others) associate with childhood.
  • It says the right things (or maybe just good things) about me: Mew is unique, cute, tough, and likes to float around.
  • It's a cat, I love cats.
  • It's pink!
  • It's a Greek letter!
  • Un-threatening.
  • Lot's of pictures of it to steal use.

I don't change it because I changed it to Pocoyo once, and people bitched PMed me saying "OMG you changed it!". And I like it to be constant too, why not?

B

Butterfly Mage

I chose one that matches my screen name. I did an internet search of "butterfly" + "fairy". Of course, being gay, the fairy part is a bit of a double meaning, har har.

I've got a butterfly and vampire tarot deck too. Very kewl.

K

kitty0230

Mine is the headshot of a drawing a tbn member did of me. I thought the drawing was amazing and made me look good. ;) I've always liked it a lot and it feels perfect for an avatar.

Here's what the entire pic looked like (not that anyone besides me cares :p ).

was it lukie or factus who did the drawing, it looks like factuses work,

anyways, mine is the cover of the latest album of my favorite band

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hmm, I had to check what avatar I have right now >_<

Generally my avatars tend to be:
1.) Cute anime
2.) Nekoboy (or lolcat)
3.) Downright hilarious (or at least to me)

This one falls under the first category (found on deviantart I believe...). Here's the original:

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It is just a photo of my teddy bear, Buzzy. My mother gave him to me when I was half a year old, and I have had him ever since.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Photobucket, under "Anime punk"
I'm thinking of loading another soon :U
--Evan

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
mine if from the fact i have no money to get a commission so sense my drawing skills are so bad if they were to be scored they would be a negative number i simply found a pic of kiba and put a black bar of it's eye's

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
mine is just my Second Life avatar.

Role
  1. Private
Enter the Logic Bunny

I started messing around with the smudge tool until it looked kinda cool. Then, one day while I was looking through my old files I figured it looked quite cute so I set it as my avatar. And I've never got round to changing it since then.
Every time I see your avatar I am again dumbfounded that someone could have drawn that.

I'm somewhat of an art-tard, see.

I was posting one day and was going to say something to the effect of, "here ... you've been through a lot of text. Thanks for reading: here's a picture of a cute bunny." I found one I liked and thus the Logic Bunny was born.

*shrug*

Sorry if you were hoping for something more mysterious. ;)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i've had this avatar ever since i first joined the site several years ago. i knew exactly what i wanted: a deciduous tree with a light-grey overcast sky behind it. i spent several hours combing through images on google until i found one that fit. it's a picture of a sugar maple. i tried to find the original source recently but it seems to have been taken down, so now it's an adisc original! :D

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Mine is a commission I had done. Might change it up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.