Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
All in all I reckon it's just an urban legend.

How is it that Mythbusters has not weighed in on this important matter? They're on to some pretty esoteric stuff these days, I'd have thought this would have been covered second or third season. Did I miss it?

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Aw man... it's too bad this doesn't work consistently.

I'm going to try it anyways.. you never know :p

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
  1. Other
Wouldn't be the same concept as getting into a hot shower and it makes you have to pee. That happens to me every time I hop in.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I haven't tried it on someone else, but for me, just washing my hands or feeling the tub or shower water, I end up wetting myself. So if it was done on me, I would guess it might work since I can't even control it while I am awake, :)

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Wouldn't be the same concept as getting into a hot shower and it makes you have to pee. That happens to me every time I hop in.

It's not only a hot shower... it's just the sound/look of pouring water that's stimulating your brain making it think it's OK to pee, as if you were sitting down in the toilet.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I did this to my friend when he was spending the night. He wet him self a little bit and I could see it in the front of his pants.

Last edited:

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I think it was done to me by a friend that I never really liked much (he was kind of crazy in a mean way). I was about 10 and was sleeping over at his house. I woke up the next morning and had wet my sleeping bag. I was totally shocked because I hadn't ever been a bedwetter (except for the occasional problem before the age of 7). It's possible he just dumped a bowl of water on me but he would have had to have opened my sleeping bag to do that which I know I would have woken up from. He also didn't say anything in the morning and I was able to roll up my sleeping bag and change without anyone finding out...

He was the kind of person that would pull a prank like this so I've always thought I was a victim of it...either that, our I really did have an accident.

-Gus

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How is it that Mythbusters has not weighed in on this important matter? They're on to some pretty esoteric stuff these days, I'd have thought this would have been covered second or third season. Did I miss it?

This is a damned good point, Trevor! I mean, they've done ones like "Do girls fart?" and the brown note, so you'd think they'd have hit this spectrum already!

It might be time to send in a suggestion. :)

BostonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tried it when i was 21 on a few friends. It worked on one girl but she was pretty drunk. \It took about 3 minutes and she started flowing faster than a river.

zach

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The felling water and such probably is from your brain thinking your in a body of water of some sort.. and most people pee when there in a lake, river, ocean, pool etc so its prob reacting to what you usually do when your in water.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy

[font="Calibri,Arial"]Mythbusters haven't but Braniac have ( Mythbusters - Myths + Science, and they were actually first) They couldn't get it to work.[/font]

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I've never seen it work, but I know 2 guys from my childhood who hink it does. I was already awake and needed to go, so when they put my hand in the warm water I relaxed and wet myself. As for having to go when I feel warm water or hear it running, it happens often to me, as does just seeing the urinal or toilet when I reeally have to go.I've wet myself a few times in those situations. From what I've read it is a form of urge incontinence.

kainfx

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
is there a way to try it without help ? i really would like to try it T.T

milamber

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
who knows

Don't know if it works or not. The part of me that likes to believe in myths would love it to be, but who knows. It may depend on the individual it's tried on and how strong their bladder is (or how large and how full).

I do know when I was first trying out diapers again (as an adult), that several times I put my hand under running water (alternating between warm and cold) and it would make me empty my bladder. Whereas when I just tried to pee in a diaper, I would only pee some, not all.

Having said that, in the winter if I go out in the cold (like to shovel the driveway - yes it does snow in my part of Canada) as soon as I get back in the warm of the house I have to pee - so not sure if it's just me or...

Xboxbaby

Banned
Role
  1. Other
It's not only a hot shower... it's just the sound/look of pouring water that's stimulating your brain making it think it's OK to pee, as if you were sitting down in the toilet.

You sure because cold shower don't have the same effect. On me anyway >.<

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Man, it is straight up hard for me to hold it back in the shower. It hasn't always been that way for me, but in the last 3-4 years its started. I haven't been in a public hot tub lately but I'm almost afraid to go in one for fear that I won't be able to hold back, lol. Maybe i need a swim diaper ...

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Man, it is straight up hard for me to hold it back in the shower. It hasn't always been that way for me, but in the last 3-4 years its started. I haven't been in a public hot tub lately but I'm almost afraid to go in one for fear that I won't be able to hold back, lol. Maybe i need a swim diaper ...

Are you sure you want to know how many people don't have any problems holding it back and yet still let go in places like showers, hot tubs or swimming pools? You're be surprised...or disgusted!

Peachy

Nap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I´ve tried it a couple of times, never worked though...

Status
Not open for further replies.