The nuki song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

What...The...Fuck...

That's near 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
It's massive creepy but I like it.

edit: I say this as I sit here sucking on my paci.

Last edited:

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Catchy song, but sort of a creepy character.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Interesting in theory...

In practice, though, I think I'm being brainwashed or something... or initiated into some weird Europop alien pacifier cult. o_e

Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Holy crap...

Gummibär songs scare me o_O The gummi bear guy is a little demented, imo lol...If it was sung by anyone else, it'd be great, but by that gummi bear? ...I agree with Akira...Pacifier cult. >.O They'll never take MY binky away, that's for sure.

EDIT
: AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGH! NOW IT'S IN MY HEAD! I need earworm exterminator, someone, please!

~ moogle

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
All of the Gummibär songs are weird, as if he's capitalizing on the temporary popularity of Swedish Pop and making pointless bubbly songs that repeat themselves. Something about his videos...makes me hate them :/

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yeah good song, but the music video scary the shit out of me

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
gah i listened to it last night and i woke up humming it. that's one song i don't want to randomly sing in front of my friends. and yes, i agree, it is a very creepy video.

Role
  1. Other
I agree with alot of people, it's creepy, repetitive, annoying, and now it's STUCK in my head! Gaaaaaah!:wallbash:

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
You think that's bad my work plays it... like its on a cycle on the tv's above our heads like every 15 minutes. It's annoying as hell, I want nearly any other song instead.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You think that's bad my work plays it... like its on a cycle on the tv's above our heads like every 15 minutes. It's annoying as hell, I want nearly any other song instead.

bet that make you want your NuK huh. I know if I heard it at work I would go crazy

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i don't have/use one (probably wouldn't anyway) and only cause it's annoying.

Ahh when then it anit so bad, I have/an use one so it would make me want it even more while I'm at work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.