The noobiest question ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
What are plastic pants?
I've looked on the wiki, etc., and heard a lot about them, but what, exactly, are they?

Please post!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They are undearwear shaped pants that are made of plastic or nylon or some waterproof material with elastic bands that hold in liquid if it were to leak from your diaper...

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Thanks! Reputation to you, good sir!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Also...

Plastic Pants are mainly used as a cover for cloth diapers. They, like pojo said, hold in the liquid so it doesn't leak everywhere. They come in white and clear mainly, but you can also get them in different colors.

There are also different kinds, the standard ones - a few have plastic pants that have a chain and lock so you can't take it off unless you have the key (must be a fetish thing) - there are the ones with ruffles on the bum (I forget the name for them) and several others.

Edit: 500 posts!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The ones with frills are rhumba...Not that I would know >__>

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The ones with frills are rhumba...Not that I would know >__>
I wonder if they're called "rhumba" because women used to wear dresses with lots of frills to shake when they danced the rhumba? Aren't those frilly pants also called sissy style by some retailers of AB/TB clothes?

~Pramrider

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm sure they are considered sissy-style by a few retailers. They are extremely girly, I know my little sister has a few pairs, well, not rhumba panties, but they are tights with all the frills on the bum, and a couple pairs that aren't plastic, but go with the dresses she owns, lol!

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Well plastic pants are a waterproof covering that fit over diapers to prevent leaks and provide "added protection". Imagine a pair of underware, but that is made out of plastic and have elastic at the openings to keep them tight so you don't leak. They also make Rubber pants, which are pretty much the same thing except they are generally alittle bigger and are mad out of rubber. I actually find that rubber pants work better for preventing leaks at night time. Well, hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.