The new toddler on the block

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddlerboy

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey im a 17 year old toddler...hey guys wutsup...a little about myself I love sports....football the most! I came to this site to meet new friends that have have a similar interest like I do that not a lot of people know about. I love being a toddler. It is wonderful...just a little bit about my self..

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hello, I like football too... though I could never play it... also, you are safe here... ^^

toddlerboy

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
hey thx weswissa i cud never play football either but i love to watch it...jus lookin to meet new friends u can message me if u want

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Hey im a 17 year old toddler...hey guys wutsup...a little about myself I love sports....football the most! I came to this site to meet new friends that have have a similar interest like I do that not a lot of people know about. I love being a toddler. It is wonderful...just a little bit about my self..
Football, huh? What's your favorite team? :D

Welcome to ADISC, have fun!

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love football, but I am too small to play. Welcome to the site, and Go Panthers!!!

toddlerboy

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
hey garnet im to small to play also but I love football...Very fun to watch...but thanks for welcoming me to this site

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, hope to see you around :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome Toddlerboy to Adisc. My whole family are Steelers fans, which I am as well, but since I grew up in New Jersey, I like to see the Giants and the Eagles do well. Two of my kids went to Virginia Tech, so we are all big Tech fans. Go Hokies!

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to ADISC. For what it's worth I'm a Seahawks fan myself. We have a league here in Canada called the CFL, but I certainly prefer the NFL. It's bigger and better!

Manus

Contributor
Role
Carer
Football? Go Patriots!

*hides from lynchings that ensue*

*wears his protective Celtics hat and Red Sox jersey*

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Football? Go Patriots!

*hides from lynchings that ensue*

*wears his protective Celtics hat and Red Sox jersey*
*kicks in the head*
They cheat... using speakers to boost the sound... and looking at other teams plays... but Tom Brady is hot... I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say that so... :p...

Status
Not open for further replies.