The new kiiid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings ladies and gentledudes, and welcome to my humble little intro post.

First off, allow me to get all the obviousness outta' the way..I'm Matt(iekins), an 18 year old guy from someplace in the great white north. Nifty, eh? I'm into a variety of fun things like music, outdoors-ing, and just unspectacularly hanging out. I'm also currently in my first year of University, and still have no idea as to what I wanna do with the rest of my life..but there's still time for that, right? Riiiiight?!

Anywho, as chance would have it, I also happen to be a TB...and enjoy a whole variety of TBish goodness. Feel free to inquire for more info 'bout that. ;3

But yeah! I certainly don't wanna make this thing too long and get beat-up or something, so I suppose I'll leave it at that. <3

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I almost... almost... said, "OMG ITSA GURL!"
But you're not, so.......
Welcome to the site, Have fun.
Feel free to rape pillage and plunder villages, although not necessarily in that order.

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hiyas and welcome to the forums. A nice intro if I do say so myself. Hope meet lots of new friends

~christhefur~

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. Nice to see another Canadian and university student. I'm from Vancouver and I'm working my way through my first semester right now. Are you enjoying university life so far? I think I'm in the same boat as you regarding the issue of having no idea what I want to do with my life, though my first choice is by far music. I really hope you enjoy it here.

tgn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hello, and welcome to ADISC, Mattiekins. Let me assure you that here you are with friends, so feel free to join in just all round have a great, fun time.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Welcome to the group. As you can tell you are amongst good friends who look out for each other.

Tuples

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
you wasaup new kid. What's it liek far that far east (I'm in Western Canada), in Winterpeg lol.

Role
Diaper Lover,
Welcome! xD

I'm Annie; You can call me Figz.

BUT ANYWAY

Welcome and have a fun time. xd

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Hi,

woot a fellow TB. Now, what about these "goodies" :sweatdrop:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hi, Mattie, always nice to see another Canuck here. A hearty welcome (from the east coast) to the new kid on the block.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Canuck? That's a new one.

Let me be the five millionth person to say... nice intro! :D

All I can say is don't worry - I'm in my second year of uni and am still kinda clueless. But that's because my original plan to get into the film industry proved to be very competitive. But hey, fcuk it =]

Anyways, hope you enjoy posting on the forums, Matt!

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.