The naughtiest thing you've ever done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccerbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
When I was a teenager my little brother was still in pull-ups and I was really small when I was young so I would steal them and wear them, then I would leave them in his room so my mom would think he still needed them even a year after he stopped needing them.

dIstraCtedOctoPus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
neither was your liver.

Yeah I know, I never said it was a smart thing to do. : P I'm 22 what do you expect from me? xD

- - - Updated - - -

For the wet bed or the missing vodka?

Just the bed, he doesn't like vodka. x3

- - - Updated - - -

When I was a teenager my little brother was still in pull-ups and I was really small when I was young so I would steal them and wear them, then I would leave them in his room so my mom would think he still needed them even a year after he stopped needing them.
That is quite devious. x3 You didn't ever get caught huh?

BabyBodybuilder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I stayed up past my bedtime once... by a WHOLE 5 MINUTES! I guess you could say I'm pretty rebellious.

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
when I was in high school, my parents had me dress up as a scarecrow dummy for halloween and had me sit motionless on our front porch as a "decoration". my job was to try not to scare the little kids, but scare the older kids (that look like they are too old to be trick or treating) away. our subdivision was THE place to trick or treat in town, and we averaged 600 kids a year at our door. my parents thought it would be an easy way to cut down on candy costs:p
I recognized a few of them from school, and scared the living shit out of them. none of them knew i lived there, and some of them were people that I strongly disliked. One of them was this mean bitch from my 3rd hour class, and I got great pleasure out of making her wet herself all over the driveway:p

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I was a very young kid, we had an adult neighbor friend who liked me and gave me his very used television. I lived in the attic, so my mom put it in the other side of the central closet, something which divided the attic into two rooms. I was not to watch it once I went to bed, but I would wait until they went to bed and then I'd get up, mostly on weekends and watch the monster movies. This was back in the day when Shock Theater was on, and I'd watch all the old Dracula, Werewolf and Mummy movies. I'm still a fan.

Oh....and then there was the time when I was in 6th grade and set my parents garage on fire. It was attached to the house and was the only new house they ever owned.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
When I was a very young kid, we had an adult neighbor friend who liked me and gave me his very used television. I lived in the attic, so my mom put it in the other side of the central closet, something which divided the attic into two rooms. I was not to watch it once I went to bed, but I would wait until they went to bed and then I'd get up, mostly on weekends and watch the monster movies. This was back in the day when Shock Theater was on, and I'd watch all the old Dracula, Werewolf and Mummy movies. I'm still a fan.

Oh....and then there was the time when I was in 6th grade and set my parents garage on fire. It was attached to the house and was the only new house they ever owned.

[video=youtube;v6hcyp3VC1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hcyp3VC1M[/video]

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
when I was in high school, my parents had me dress up as a scarecrow dummy for halloween and had me sit motionless on our front porch as a "decoration". my job was to try not to scare the little kids, but scare the older kids (that look like they are too old to be trick or treating) away. our subdivision was THE place to trick or treat in town, and we averaged 600 kids a year at our door. my parents thought it would be an easy way to cut down on candy costs:p
I recognized a few of them from school, and scared the living shit out of them. none of them knew i lived there, and some of them were people that I strongly disliked. One of them was this mean bitch from my 3rd hour class, and I got great pleasure out of making her wet herself all over the driveway:p

Hahahaha oh my god that is perfect

S

Speck

How come you never tell me those sort of stories over Skype you butt! >:'I

Anywho, the naughtiest thing I have probably ever done is stolen. And yes, I regret it.

MattiKins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Before I post here I have to check the statute of limitations...

Back when I first started wearing intermittently, I had no idea where to get rid of the used diders (I didn't want them in MY trash because I didn't wanna be discovered), so I would either put them in plastic bags and leave them in gas station trash cans or put them in someone else's garbage.

TeddyHugs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Well, once when I was in elementary school, I stole one of those caffeine shots that came in those plastic tubes from a convenience store, brought it to school, and let my friends drink it. One of them had asthma. None of my friends got hurt, or were even remotely affected by it (other than being somewhat hyper). However, I had done the elementary school equivalent of stealing drugs and dealing them out, so I got in huge trouble. I got suspended for a few days, and god, was my mom mad. Never stole again after that.

I think I just wanted to be cool. I was always awkward, and not well liked, so I guess I wanted to give my friends something interesting so they would pay more attention to me.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Three words candy.black.market, it was a serious thing for 7-8 year olds, skittles, jolly ranchers, m&ms, the whole lot. I had a leather jacket that I put the candy in, then at recess I would call my friends over, from there they would give me a dime, they would get a few pieces of candy and we would go our separate ways. Ok,so one day were exchanging candy and this kid comes over, were giving him some candy, and the teacher walks over, all hell breaks loose. We all point cap guns at each other and threaten to pull the triggers, the teacher just backs away slowly and we start throwing remarks at each other. The principle walks over and tells us to put the candy on the ground, we then start stupidly making the situation bigger by demanding cash, he gives us 5$ and we put the candy on the ground. He then tells us to come to his office, we don't and some kid shoots his cap gun off, we all run like horses and eventually get suspended for a few days.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The worst thing I probably did was get a kid suspended from school in middle school while getting off (mostly) scot free myself.

What happened was we got in a fight and the other kid ended up playing dirty and kicked me in the groin pretty hard. I was hurt enough that we went to staff and I twisted the story and said the kid attacked me and I hadn't done anything. Considering I was hurt and he was fine, they believed me and suspended him.

I'm sure it's a common enough thing for twelve year olds to do, but I've always felt bad about lying like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.