The Mueller Report

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I am sure he is very susceptible to being manipulated and I am convinced that many people around him know how to play or guide him.
Bob Woodward’s book ‘Fear’ is very illustrative of this, and hilarious at times, if it weren’t such a serious matter.

I had never seen his struggle to read btw, thanks for sharing. It explains his incomprehensible speeches. He probably can’t read the autocue.

Edit: thinking a little longer about this: he knows how to tweet. Lots of typos and a lot of time between consecutive tweets, sometimes more than half an hour. But he manages to write them down.
"covfefe"
"global waming"
"hamberders"
*while lying (i/e changing the number) of "hamberders" he handed out.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So I'm biased for pointing out that this "political divide" is not new and therefore not Trumps fault?

And how is he increasing the Divide, rather than it being the civilians fault?

Is Trump the one Assaulting his supporters?

Is Trump the one refusing to serve his supporters?

Has Trump ever called anybody "Hitler Youth" ?

These are all things people have done by judging people for wearing that famous Red MAGA Hat.

I'm not saying his ideas are perfect, but we should be dissuading illegal immigration more, and we should be screening immigrants more that may be Terrorists in disguise

I'm not saying it's a significant portion of the immigrants from The Middle East, but the UK let in a lot of immigrants from The Middle East, and look how that went

They had major terrorist acts happen as had The United States

this is what happens when you let everybody in; you are bound to welcome in Bad People in the midst of all the innocents

Drifter

Contributor
Role
Private
Confession Time!

I've been so busy I haven't had much time to do further reading of the Mueller Report. The funny thing is, I didn't need to. I expected challenges to my assertions, and was mentally preparing myself to do the deeper digging, but no direct challenges came. Everyone, including me, is pretty much flying on preconceived notions about what the report says, no facts are necessary to keep the conversation going. Most of the discussion doesn't concern the report anyway. Typical, ain't it?

One thing I did get out of the report is that Donald Trump won the election, not Hilary Clinton. Now that it's official I hope we can stop talking about her. Lock her up; don't lock her up. As long a she gets a fair trial I don't care.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
So I'm biased for pointing out that this "political divide" is not new and therefore not Trumps fault?
No you are biased because you are clearly twisting what I have to say for your own agenda, like this statement.
And how is he increasing the Divide, rather than it being the civilians fault?
You are voting to have someone LEAD! do you understand the effects a leader has?
Is Trump the one Assaulting his supporters?
No comment for the presented stawman, the fact you make this strawman is another reflection of your bias.
has Trump ever called anybody "Hitler Youth" ?
What does this have to do with anything? I said he is a terrorist, be definition, not Hitler.
I'm not saying his ideas are perfect, but we should be dissuading illegal immigration more, and we should be screening immigrants more that may be Terrorists in disguise
We have, we have done this before trump. Trump has nothing new to offer. He is a criminal, and needs to pay for his crimes. Just because he makes a few things sound good does not mean he has new or innovative ideas.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No you are biased because you are clearly twisting what I have to say for your own agenda, like this statement.

You are voting to have someone LEAD! do you understand the effects a leader has?

No comment for the presented stawman, the fact you make this strawman is another reflection of your bias.

What does this have to do with anything? I said he is a terrorist, be definition, not Hitler.
You are acting like Trump created the Political Divide, or at least saying he is making it worse

But I have yet to see how you can prove he is making things worse, instead of the people on either extreme making things worse for the other side

It's like the saying "an eye for an eye makes the world blind"

One side responding to extremism with more extremism is what is increasing the "political divide" because neither side seems to be willing to compromise

This is true of basically any issue; doesn't matter what it is you have the majority of the people on both sides that think they are 100% right and the other side is 100% wrong

That is the problem with a 2 party system; sure there is a 3rd choice; but few people vote 3rd party

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When Trump was running for president, in his rallies, he asked supporters to punch in the face, those who disagreed with him. He really does manifest many or most of the symptoms of one with Narcissism Disorder. At it's extreme you get someone like Villanel in the TV show, "Killing Eve".

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
But I have yet to see how you can prove he is making things worse,
You say this because you can't see what is happening. You say this because you are biased. You twist my words saying things like "You are acting like Trump created the Political Divide" because you are so biased you feel the need to twist what I have to say. I am not reading the rest, this conversation is frustrating and not worth my time. You are proving you are not worth my time.

I rather have Nixon for president, least he had a brain. I explained how he GREATLY increased the divide, if you do not want to see it, despite me explaining that, that is on you, and you proving you are not a good person to have conversations like this with. It is very frustrating to be ignored and have your words twisted.

Last edited:

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You say this because you can't see what is happening. You say this because you are biased. You twist my words saying things like "You are acting like Trump created the Political Divide" because you are so biased you feel the need to twist what I have to say. I am not reading the rest, this conversation is frustrating and not worth my time. You are proving you are not worth my time.

I rather have Nixon for president, least he had a brain. I explained how he GREATLY increased the divide, if you do not want to see it, despite me explaining that, that is on you, and you proving you are not a good person to have conversations like this with. It is very frustrating to be ignored and have your words twisted.
I'm done too because as much as I cant prove that it isnt Trumps fault, you cant prove that it is his fault

You say its because he is the "Leader" ; well since when can a Leader 100% control every civilian of their country?

Simply put they cant, people will do what they are gonna do

Drifter

Contributor
Role
Private
When Trump was running for president, in his rallies, he asked supporters to punch in the face, those who disagreed with him. He really does manifest many or most of the symptoms of one with Narcissism Disorder. At it's extreme you get someone like Villanel in the TV show, "Killing Eve".
Yes. It's important to acknowledge the obvious character flaws in a leader, especially if those flaws are rampant and interfere with effective government.

I don't understand the level of denial in this country. It shakes my faith in democracy.

Makubird

Est. Contributor
Role
Yes. It's important to acknowledge the obvious character flaws in a leader, especially if those flaws are rampant and interfere with effective government.

I don't understand the level of denial in this country. It shakes my faith in democracy.
Trump is a narcissist. He meets all criteria of a narcissistic personality (1). The only reason why he may not have a personality DISORDER is because he does not seem to suffer from it. (2)

Or, as the chair of the task force that wrote the ‘Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders’ put it:

"It's insulting — insulting to the people who have mental illness, who do suffer a great deal of distress and impairment — to be lumped with someone like Donald Trump" (2)

Narcissism can be a very serious mental disorder (3,4). Except for his behaviour in public appearances, it may also explain the dynamics of hiring and firing of personnel in the White House (4).

I don’t know what’s worse: a narcissist- or a terrorist-in-chief.

(1) https://www.nyu.edu/gsas/dept/philo/courses/materials/Narc.Pers.DSM.pdf

(2) https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.3984065/stop-saying-trump-has-narcissistic-personality-disorder-says-psychiatrist-who-defined-it-1.3984073

(3) https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

(4) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_abuse

Many have said over the past years that Trump has a severe personality disorder, probably narcissism. Just yesterday:

For some reason this doesn’t resonate as people still seem to be surprised.

KawaiiBabyjenni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
She did in fact waste 60 million dollars on this stupid Russian Collusion investigation.
That was over several years, and it's nothing in comparison to the hundreds of millions of dollars Trump wasted on all of his garbage holidays in his first year as President.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm done too because as much as I cant prove that it isnt Trumps fault, you cant prove that it is his fault

You say its because he is the "Leader" ; well since when can a Leader 100% control every civilian of their country?

Simply put they cant, people will do what they are gonna do
I did prove it, you are just too biased to understand it. You jut want to make up stuff to defend the orange in chief for no reason. The other part here " they simply can't" this is not an all or nothing situation. It is wrong to simply it in this manner. Why are you doing this? It is not correct. You are implying you need to have 100% control to influence people and direct them, this is far from the truth.

So why are you choosing to ignore the problems he causes?

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
That was over several years, and it's nothing in comparison to the hundreds of millions of dollars Trump wasted on all of his garbage holidays in his first year as President.
On average, the office spent about $8.4 million per reporting period, which covered about six months. If the final statement tracks with that, total spending from the investigation would reach about $34 million.

The investigation was funded by a permanent, indefinite appropriation for independent counsels. Indirect expenses included salaries of Justice Department employees assisting Mueller’s team. Mueller’s office has said that indirect expenses aren’t really a use of additional tax dollars, since the personnel and resources would have been devoted to other cases if there had been no special counsel investigation. Indirect costs are "neither legally required" for disclosure nor reported in filings by previous special counsels, according to the office.
The financial penalties leveled against Paul Manafort, former Trump campaign chairman, stand out among nearly three-dozen indictments stemming from the probe. (Manafort’s convictions, for bank and tax fraud and other charges, were not connected to Manafort’s work on Trump’s campaign.)

As part of a plea agreement, Manafort forfeited to the government his real estate property in New York, funds in three bank accounts, and his life insurance policy. Court documents do not specify the estimated value of each asset. (Some news outlets reported that the combined value of the real estate properties could be an estimated $22 million.)
If there was no investigation, we wouldn't have that 22 million gained to put to whatever use. Regardless attacking the cost is a farce, and has nothing to do with Hillary. I just wanted point out, something was missed in responding to that comment, one it was not 60 million and 2, it was not Hillary that was wasting it.

You are right about on the fact trump did cost us a lot of money in the money wasting concept, just a bit shocked you did not address the cost itself at all.

Last edited:

KawaiiBabyjenni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
If there was no investigation, we wouldn't have that 22 million gained to put to whatever use. Regardless attacking the cost is a farce, and has nothing to do with Hillary. I just wanted point out, something was missed in responding to that comment, one it was not 60 million and 2, it was not Hillary that was wasting it.

You are right about on the fact trump did cost us a lot of money in the money wasting concept, just a bit shocked you did not address the cost itself at all.
Well from what I could find online the Obama's spent roughly $94 million on vacations in the 2 terms he was president. On the otherhand, Trump has spent an average of $12 million per month since taking office. So yeah do the math.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
So, what happens when Trump is re-elected? He has my vote.
you are supporting a person that is ruining this country. So what happens when trump is locked up after his term is over? that action has my vote.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am so excited that Trump has started investigating the investigators who investigated the Trump campaign. This should be fun to watch. Hoping there will be many arrests, resignations, retirements, and administrative leaves throughout this investigation.

Hillary for Prison 2020!

MrGnome

Est. Contributor
Role
I am so excited that Trump has started investigating the investigators who investigated the Trump campaign. This should be fun to watch. Hoping there will be many arrests, resignations, retirements, and administrative leaves throughout this investigation.

Hillary for Prison 2020!
I really hope they actually go through with it! Sick of hearing about it. I'm just a little suspcious of Trump won't actually put the hammer down on Hillary. A year ago when fans chanted hillary for prison, trump told the crowd, "shes gone through enough". Hopefully now thats shes royally pissed him off and kept showing her evil face on tv, maybe he will this time.

Oh and by the way I own a Hillary for prison shirt! Wore it proudly on voting day!😃