The Most ridiculous people driving ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Okay this was so freakin gross i had to tell you guys!
So we were driving and we are at the red light and my mom saws OH MY GOSH so the guy in the car next to us had put his car in park and was searching for something in the back.... HE WAS WEARING A FREAKIN THONG! yeah in a black wife beater and a thong and cause he was searching for stuff his ass was like right in the window!!! uhh WTF

What has been the weirdest drivers you have seen?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I haven't seen any weird drivers...But pretty much all other drivers annoy me >.>

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
well im not talking about like how they drive just like the weirdest stuff youve seen in the car next to you... like a guy in a thong with his ass in ther window.. did i mention he was wearing NO PANTS AND A FREAKING THONG!!!!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My uncle rode a motorcycle in the winter time naked once...My uncle btw is one stupid person >.<

Last edited:

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Okay this was so freakin gross i had to tell you guys!
So we were driving and we are at the red light and my mom saws OH MY GOSH so the guy in the car next to us had put his car in park and was searching for something in the back.... HE WAS WEARING A FREAKIN THONG! yeah in a black wife beater and a thong and cause he was searching for stuff his ass was like right in the window!!! uhh WTF

maybe he was searching for his pants. :D

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My uncle rode a motorcycle in the winter time naked once...My uncle btw is one stupid person >.<

Sounds like something I would do, albeit only once. You said "once," he might not be as stupid as you think.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Nothing quite as sexy horrible as that, but most drivers around my area can't drive worth shit.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i think i said im not talking about how people drive cause i think we can all agree that pretty much half the people in America with a drivers license dont deserve it...

no this was anything but sexy...

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
One time I was sitting next to a woman (!) in a crossing and while we were waiting I happened to glance in her direction, and she had her hand down in her pants scratching her butt. Ugh.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Nothing gross, but once in awhile I'll see people in the car next to me holding a toddler/baby in their lap. Each time I hope a trooper sees them and pulls them over for a good chewing out, and hefty fine to boot!

~Pramrider

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hmm...I've seen people putting on makeup, talking on the phone, and the best of all...reading a book...while driving cars!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
For sure Pramrider. Here the Police regularly check for unsafe child seating on the road next to the Toys R Us. It's suprising how many parents they catch with improperly restrained children, even though they have been checking this location for many years.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hmm...I've seen people putting on makeup, talking on the phone, and the best of all...reading a book...while driving cars!

I have seen all that and more, we passed a guy last week when I was on the way to RI and he was surfing on a laptop sitting next to him on the front seat.

But the people who scare me the most are the people looking for something, and the people on the phone going 40 miles an hour on the interstate, they are concentrating so much on the phone call they don't watch there speed, causeing a traffic hazzard.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One thing my grandparents frequently talk about, is the stupid Seat belt enforcement zones in our area.

They shouldn't post signs, if they didn't then they could just pull people over and get a ticket, more revenue. My grandmother says people who don't put their seatbelt on after seeing said sign are too stupid to be allowed to drive.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That guy need more than a helmet, he needs to get his head checked for rocks, That has to be the most stupid thing I ever saw, while rideing or driveing.

Thanks andy.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
There was an incident up in NY a few months back about a guy being put on a $1 million bail for several reckless driving charges including endagerment of a child. Unfourtunatly he was wrongly accussed for it due to his highly modified car that he happened to be driving. He was driving his son home when a kid in a modified car pulled up and wanted to race. The father declined to race so the kid took off. the kid proceeded to lose control and reshape his car around a tree, instantly killing him. The father saw all of this and quickly drove home to call 911. Neighbors who already saw the horrific crash already phoned the police and the driver was pronounced dead at the scene. After an "investigation" they brought the other driver into custody and the judge put the outrageous bail on him. After a few months of trial he was fully aqquitted and returned home...but not without getting pulled over one more time by the police.

All in all kids: keep the racing on the track.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So i told my friends this story and they gave me there own

so my two friends jumped into a pool with their clothes on and when they were gonna leave they didnt want to get the car wet... so they went nuce and on of them wrapped hersefl in a twister mat... the other one who was nude drove...... yeah o_O

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I like watching people pick their nose. There are windows all around you, dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.