The most embarassing thing someone has said to you with regard to you wearing diapers?

EdwardTheDL1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey there, fellow human beings.
So, I was just thinking of a time where I got a comment that left me a bit embarrassed- So I wanted to share my story, and see if any of you have had any other similar experiences.
-My story-
So, I was hanging out with one of my friends. We were drinking in a park close to where we both live. (My friend and I live in the same building, but in different apartments.)

Anyhow, we were chilling out, and we decided to go walk for a bit. After a little while, we stood like 800 metres from our building and talked for a bit.
When I get drunk, my bladder control is a bit off. I am used to having an overactive bladder, so mix that with alcohol, and stuff gets "interesting".
Anyhow, after standing still for a bit, my friend says that one sentence that embarrassed me quite a bit:
"Maybe we should go back and find a bathroom?"
I
had apparently leaked while we were standing. I didn't even know before I felt the back of my pants was wet.
My response was something like: "Erh, sure."

My friend knows that I wear diapers though, so it wasn't too bad, I suppose.
Anyhow, what do ya'll have of stories to tell? -I'm curious.

Wishing you all a great day.
Best regards,
Edward.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Had someone make the comment that I smelled like I just shit my pants, to which I responded, sorry but I did not shit my pants.
They came back like yeah just your underwear, I again said sorry but I did not shit my underwear either.
They said well you sure smell like you just shitted, to which I responded , yes I did but I am wearing a diaper, so what’s your excuse for acting like a shithead about it.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
It'd have to be if they thought I wore due to a medical condition and were giving me special consideration.

My most embarrassing would be back in high school before I got my driver's license.
One evening, when my parents were out, I took my bike to the store to buy some depends diapers and on my way back some older students decided to follow me. Because I was on my bike I was able to take a path they couldn't and I lost them.

However, the next day they saw me in the hall (which is how I learned they were upper classmen) and asked me why I had bought diapers. I just denied it and kept walking, but they had asked it in with a group of about 12 people around. Nothing ever came of it so it turned out all right, but in the moment I thought I was going to die from embarrassment.

My brother had a military ceremony in another state and the day we were supposed to leave we were rushing to pack last minute things and get ready and my mom suddenly says “what is that sound? It sounds like someone keeps crumpling a plastic bag!” *pause* “is that you?” “Maybe.” “You can’t go to the ceremony sounding like that! Don’t you have anything umm....quieter?”

(I decided not to argue with her and put a couple cloth backed in my bag for the ceremony.)

Reactions: Lewis Badger, ChocChip, rdadvb59 and 1 other person
I was at a private kink friendly party, there was a mixture of all kink's people there, I was only part of a handful of people that were into age play, there were a lot more rope / bdsm people, anyway some how through the night I was put into a thicker diaper and my sleeper, I walked into the kitchen of my friends house and a group of 5/6 people were doing shots, I took one with the group and they all playfully slapped by padded butt.
I felt real little because I kind of shyly walked into the kitchen full of strangers in footed pj's with an obvious diaper bulge, but I really wanted a shot, after my butt patting and some chuckles of how cute I actually looked I ended up playing some toys on the living room floor with an adult lady who more or less talked to me / played with like how a mutual friend of a family plays with a toddler when visiting.

• Love
Reactions: smoore, neophyte, Lewis Badger and 2 others
walking into target a lady behind me told me she could hear me crinkle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: neophyte and Silversnell
EdwardTheDL1998 said:
So, I was just thinking of a time where I got a comment that left me a bit embarrassed- So I wanted to share my story, and see if any of you have had any other similar experiences.
-My story-
So, I was hanging out with one of my friends. We were drinking in a park close to where we both live. (My friend and I live in the same building, but in different apartments.)

Anyhow, we were chilling out, and we decided to go walk for a bit. After a little while, we stood like 800 metres from our building and talked for a bit.
When I get drunk, my bladder control is a bit off. I am used to having an overactive bladder, so mix that with alcohol, and stuff gets "interesting".
Anyhow, after standing still for a bit, my friend says that one sentence that embarrassed me quite a bit:
I
had apparently leaked while we were standing. I didn't even know before I felt the back of my pants was wet.

Best regards,
Edward.
Happened in wall mart I wet my self be
EdwardTheDL1998 said:
-My story-

I

Best regards,
Edward.

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
-My story-

I

Best regards,
Edward.
In wall mart be for I started to us diaper I did not make it and a nice person told me to go with them after we talk some and we went to the rest room and I was handed my first diaper and told to go put it on

My college time in diapers was fairly good (and very practical and needed at bedtime) and most people who knew of my situation were fine with it. One party I went to I asked three girls if they wanted to dance. One of them quickly snorted at me "I don't think so, I wouldn't want you to piss all over me". No one nearby even heard her as the music was really loud and most conversations had to take place within about 12 inches of each others' ears. I was really surprised as I was not wearing any protection right then, never had any accidents during the day while I was awake and I did not know her or her friends. Her other friends just looked embarrassed after she said this and turned away a bit but I shot back that I thought her ugly shoes could use some piss on them to make them look better. She was ready to give me another salvo but I just turned away and went elsewhere. I never saw her again or her friends on campus (or never paid much attention to try and look for them again).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: neophyte and EdwardTheDL1998
I was wearing at a Walgreens (in Charlotte, NC at the corner of South Blvd & Woodlawn, in case anyone is curious) and I bent down to pick up a few packs of Goodnites. I heard a little kid behind me say "look mommy, that boy is big and he is wearing a diaper!" The kid was maybe 5 years old, so, I didn't really care. The mom apologized to me and scolded her kid.

Reactions: neophyte
JOCKMAN said:
My college time in diapers was fairly good (and very practical and needed at bedtime) and most people who knew of my situation were fine with it. One party I went to I asked three girls if they wanted to dance. One of them quickly snorted at me "I don't think so, I wouldn't want you to piss all over me". No one nearby even heard her as the music was really loud and most conversations had to take place within about 12 inches of each others' ears. I was really surprised as I was not wearing any protection right then, never had any accidents during the day while I was awake and I did not know her or her friends. Her other friends just looked embarrassed after she said this and turned away a bit but I shot back that I thought her ugly shoes could use some piss on them to make them look better. She was ready to give me another salvo but I just turned away and went elsewhere. I never saw her again or her friends on campus (or never paid much attention to try and look for them again).

Ppl can be so mean

• Sad
Reactions: EdwardTheDL1998 and Silversnell
EdwardTheDL1998 said:
-My story-

I

Best regards,
Edward.
The politest/nicest incident?
Standing in line at the grocery, not realizing I was 'leaking' (both my pants, and on the floor. yay), and a very nice elderly lady behind me, tapped me on the shoulder and brought it to my attention.
If *BLUSHING* could cause spontaneous combustion? I would've been a pile of soggy ashes, right then and there.

Not fun, but hopefully someday I can look back on that one and at least chuckle?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Silversnell and Kashmir
About two decades ago I was flying home by myself from Japan and decided that I was going to wear on the trip but the only diapers I could find on the way to the airport were some pull ups. I knew that they weren't a great option but I wasn't going to let that stop me so I bought the trail package with three pull ups in it and a package of large trash bags.

After I cleared security, I went to restroom and put my makeshift diaper. I applied all three pull ups and then cut holes in the bottom corner of a trash bag and pulled it up as a makeshift plastic pant. I probably finished off the deal with some tape to keep it tight. I was wearing long, fairly baggy shorts so the bulge was not obvious. The plastic rustled with every step but the airport was so full of noise that I could tried to convince myself that it everything was going to be okay. Everything was until I got to my seat.

I don't remember if I arrived first or if I had to slide past the person in the aisle but about the point that both of us were seated he asked in a loud voice, "How long have you had your problem?" I was strictly a DL and this might have been my first time wearing in public. The anonymity of being so far away from anyone I knew had given me confidence but now it was completely shattered. I responded with something like, "I don't have a problem. I don't know what you are talking about." He then proceeded to tell me that he was a urologist and that we had plenty of time to discuss my incontinence issues to try to see if something could be done to improve my symptoms. I wanted off that plane so badly but I we hadn't even finished boarding everyone yet. I don't know how long this one-sided conversation went but that felt like the longest Trans-Pacific flight that I have ever taken.

-Ieyasu

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: neophyte, theancientmariner, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
ieyasu said:
He then proceeded to tell me that he was a urologist and that we had plenty of time to discuss my incontinence issues to try to see if something could be done to improve my symptoms.

Oh man!! What are the odds of that!? Lol!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I was going out with a group of friends and we were going to meet at a restaurant and continue onwards from there.
That day my IBS was horrible and I wore nappies to survive the trip without an accident in my pants. I ended up having HORRID pains in my stomach and could not hold properly, and sweating and cringing from pain, finally found a toilet +__+
I changed there and cleaned up properly, put on another pair of nappies just to be sure and continued to the restaurant. When I saw my friends, I apologized for being a bit late and told them I had stomach pains and needed to do a pit-stop. Then a friend of mine says to me "You should wear diapers" and I am just.. left speechless..

Having IBS is horrible, but I guess that was pretty funny in retrospect.

One time I was in a medical supply store buying diapers, and the cashier lady was making small talk about the weather. This was no big deal because I’ve bought diapers in-person enough for it to not really bother me as much as it used to. But on this particular day, the clouds outside were really dark and low storm clouds, so there was going to be a pretty good rain storm starting any minute. After I had paid for my diapers, she first mentioned that the store didn’t have a bag large enough for the pack of diapers, which was a little embarrassing to carry out of the store, but not the end of the world. The most embarrassing thing, however, was when she told me “have a nice day and try to stay dry” as I was leaving the store! Now, I have no doubt in my mind that her comment was directed towards the impending rainstorm we were just talking about, however it caught me off guard when she said it because it clearly sounded like it was directed towards the diapers that were very obviously for me. It was very embarrassing as I was leaving the store, but I had a nice little chuckle in my car afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: neophyte, TyphaHare, PaddedStag and 1 other person
I'd have to say it was at an old job. My co-worker being gay got into the conversation sonehow. I must have said something like, "Well, you're gay right?" (Which he is, i wasn't slamming hime) He said to me "But i'm not into diaper play." Not sure why he would have said that except that he must have known.

Back