The Moo Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

This wall will be dedicated to Moo for all that he has done. I mean, we have to have one. He is just so awesome and does everything for us and doesn't even ask for anything in return. He gives us what ever we want and is happy when we are. I just think hes one awesome guy and would like to thank him with dealing with all of us...since some are better than other :D His open mindedness and all around caring for this community really shows. He is the father of this family and deserves much thanks, so if anyone has anything to say, please do so :) I know, even though he won't admit it, that he appreciates all of our acknowledgments to all the great work he has done for us.

FullMetal

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
i dont think i could express how thankfull and how much admirationh i have for moo in a single so thanks moo.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I am not sure where to start, and may not know when to stop. I consider myself a guest of Moo, and privileged at that. Moo set up and runs this site at with his own money, time and effort - and without seeking praise or gratitude. At least he is accepting donations. He is dedicated to ensuring the site continues to serve the needs and demands of the membership, even the ones who insult him, pester him, or ignore him. He pays attention to the voices of the recently arrived and the old hands, the youngsters and the oldsters, the wise and the foolish, equally. He doesn't just hear, he listens. When a dozen voices are raised in discord he decides which view should prevail based not on how loudly it is yelled nor the reputation of the person yelling, but on its merits alone. If he rules incorrectly he changes his mind. He has discovered, accepted, and encouraged a very fine executive suite of moderators. I believe that as you can judge a person by the company they keep, you can measure a leader by how he inspires his lieutenants, by their devotion, their competence and their enthusiasm.

Equally remarkable, in my eyes, Moo constructed a truly visionary social space, a fun and safe place where minors and adults can congregate to discuss the fetish that unites them, and whatever else they may choose.

Thanks Moo :D

Last edited:

babysage

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Moo for president!

He would do a much better job than anybody already running

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Someone's got a bit of brown stuff on their nos-....

We love you moo!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yea thanks so much Moo! Words can not describe how greatful I am for all your work. I look up to you as the Wise Father (not litterally, figuritively) of the *b/dl community, because of so many improvements and advancements you have made for us.

I also want to thank all of the donors who donated money this past month! It is supporters like you who will keep this site going even if it does crash! Sorry Moo I wish I could have donated but I am in a tight situation right now, if you need money next month I will help you out when I get my tax return! :D

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bows down to Moo*

Role
Diaper Lover
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bows down to Moo*
Moo does not believe in a higher being, I don't think that he is God. :D

I thank moo for restarting ADISC.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Moo does not believe in a higher being, I don't think that he is God. :D

I thank moo for restarting ADISC.
Moo doesn't believe in a higher being, a higher being believes in Moo. :rolleyes:

Anyways, keep up the good work with the site!

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Moo can slam a revolving door, divide by zero, and program a VCR so that it shows the correct time.

He also knows what the square root of negative one really is.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Thank you guys. I saw this thread just before heading off to a testing day, and it really helped improve my mood. *hugs all round*

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Thank you guys. I saw this thread just before heading off to a testing day, and it really helped improve my mood. *hugs all round*
I bet it is the best part of the job. Not only seeing a healthy community being built, but also being widely respected for your efforts, time and actions.

But unfortunately, you can't go round to the public saying you run a community with an odd fetish that is open to all ages! So its a lot harder to recognize and say how much of a wonderful person you are. But you know deep down that your a great guy and helped a bunch of people. Many of whom you'll never probably meet in person.

So erm... Thanks!

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I didn't reply to this as soon as I saw it because I wasn't sure exactly how to say what I wanted to. But now I've given it a little thought, so here goes:

You've helped so many people - helped them get in touch with their feelings, helped them be themselves. You've built a safe, secure community where people can be open about how they really feel. And when things go wrong, you don't get angry, you don't give up. You keep on going. If you lose it all then you just start over again. And why? You don't do it for fun, you don't do it for money. You do it to help people. And that makes you a truly great person.

Thank you.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
A big thank-you to Moo!

I can't begin to explain how much this site has helped me.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just want to say more than a thanks.
But I don't know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.