• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

The Moment You Been Waiting For

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
good job! Now you won't have to worry about anyone wondering if you are *b/dl, huh?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well you did good with the space you have, but that must suck. My closet is bigger. Creative how you made the bed, though.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It looks cool but I wouldn't want to sleep in a closet unless it was lined with 4 inch steel with a solid metal security when there are robbers in my house, but that's me.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Thanks for sharing the pics! :smile: First thing that came to mind is the old saying, "Snug as a bug in a rug".;) Nice stash of *B items you have there.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
i'm the oppisite of closterfobic (I can't spell) so i would love a small room like that. so close and cozy.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have you made sure the bed holds you? I hope you used a stud finder...Otherwise you could wreck your walls...That's a really small area...I don't know about you, but I wouldn't sleep in a spot like that

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
wow...you really wen to town.... Now only if you replaced the bunk beds with a crib.

do you plan on getting a changing table?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Looks cute, good job. I look forward to seeing the finished project!

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Thank you for your support everyone *hugs*

I know its a very small room due to being that its not a room at all because it was a mess room/junk room so I turned it into what it is now.

Yes my bed holds me *hehe* and all safe except on failing out lol

I did try and find someone who would build me a cot but no one in the uk dos that.. so if anyone who can make things ie like a cot/high chair in the uk. go for it :D

also with a changing table just a little bit small. but when I move out of my parents will make it better then ever.

:D

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Wow... that carpet you have. I had the same one when I was a little kid. :eek: It's in my closet now.

B

babydiaper24

Yeah that are cheap wish place like this in USA most adult baby cribs here price very high.

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmmm, this makeover has given me an idea for a secret room, that i'll put in when I build a house.

About the cribs, you could make one yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.